Author Topic: AC Milan V Liverpool Champions League Final  (Read 581 times)

Boo-Yaa †

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Keep the Faith
Re: AC Milan V Liverpool Champions League Final
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2007, 08:19:22 AM »
Cant say im dissapointed :P

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2007, 10:13:19 AM »

kemizt

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2007, 10:44:43 AM »
Liverpool were let down yet again by their toothlessness in attack, Milan had bite and although the first goal was a fluke they made the most of their chances.

End of the day Liverpool have many players in their squad who are not "Champions League Finalists" calibre.  Milan have one or maybe 2.

Off the top of my head: Kewell, Pennant(did alright but bottled it i.m.o.), Zenden.

Milan had far more class and experience and it paid off.

Firstly:  you're a fool for quoting yourself.
secondly: Milan's team is not better  except for Kaka... I mean that team is experienced, but their great time is over... you can't say that Jankulovski is better than Riise or Finnan, Oddo; Ambrossini; they are all
not  "Champions League Finalists" calibre. And don't hate on Pennant, Dude's mad talented and willl blow up in the future. Only thing is he can't score, but good enough for Milan's pensioner-team
And you seem to be blind too, because I didn't see a class difference yesterday. In fact, Milan had two chances like prominent said and rest was typical italian football. They allready did that 20 years ago.
 Pool wasn't great either, but they were more active than Milan and should have been rewarded for that
They probably lost because Gerrard really sucked yesterday and because Milan are fuckin'  cheatin' Italians.

I mean if you love soccer, how can you ever ever hope for a team from Italy
« Last Edit: May 24, 2007, 10:46:39 AM by Kampfsau »

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2007, 11:20:06 AM »
Liverpool were let down yet again by their toothlessness in attack, Milan had bite and although the first goal was a fluke they made the most of their chances.

End of the day Liverpool have many players in their squad who are not "Champions League Finalists" calibre.  Milan have one or maybe 2.

Off the top of my head: Kewell, Pennant(did alright but bottled it i.m.o.), Zenden.

Milan had far more class and experience and it paid off.

Firstly:  you're a fool for quoting yourself.
secondly: Milan's team is not better  except for Kaka... I mean that team is experienced, but their great time is over... you can't say that Jankulovski is better than Riise or Finnan, Oddo; Ambrossini; they are all
not  "Champions League Finalists" calibre. And don't hate on Pennant, Dude's mad talented and willl blow up in the future. Only thing is he can't score, but good enough for Milan's pensioner-team
And you seem to be blind too, because I didn't see a class difference yesterday. In fact, Milan had two chances like prominent said and rest was typical italian football. They allready did that 20 years ago.
 Pool wasn't great either, but they were more active than Milan and should have been rewarded for that
They probably lost because Gerrard really sucked yesterday and because Milan are fuckin'  cheatin' Italians.

I mean if you love soccer, how can you ever ever hope for a team from Italy

Hateeeer!

kemizt

wcsoldier

« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2007, 11:23:36 AM »
Kyut (or whatever you spell that name) is fuckin wack.. how can u let him start a CL final  :-X

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #20 on: May 24, 2007, 11:30:25 AM »
NO MORE WAR

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: May 24, 2007, 11:32:28 AM »
Milan's defense were fucking up all over the place.  Liverpool should have capitalized on the ton of mistakes Milan were handing out.  It was almost like if you were playing Winning Eleven against somebody that loves to fuck around when they have the ball near their own goal area, and all you need to do is pressure them to get the ball. 

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: May 24, 2007, 11:55:20 AM »
Kyut (or whatever you spell that name) is fuckin wack.. how can u let him start a CL final  :-X

I actually quite like Kuyt, he puts work in and is better than Crouch and Bellamy who are nowhere near Liverpool class. Hopefully there is a big clearout.

The BBC's views are interestng here's what they think could happen:

"Definitely going: Robbie Fowler, Jerzy Dudek

Likely to leave: Bolo Zenden, Mark Gonzalez, Sami Hyypia, Craig Bellamy

Will listen to offers for: Peter Crouch, Harry Kewell, Jermaine Pennant

Linked with: Samuel Eto'o, Carlos Tevez, David Villa, Aaron Lennon, Fernando Torres, Daniel Alves"

I'd be quite surprised if Liverpool got any of them players.

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #23 on: May 24, 2007, 12:29:28 PM »
Lol.

I'm cool and I love to quote myself.

Hateeeer!

:P :P :P

:-*

agreed. He's the reason why the Netherlands lost at the world cup. van nistelroy would've made 3 goals of the chances he got

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #24 on: May 25, 2007, 04:11:47 AM »

I actually quite like Kuyt, he puts work in and is better than Crouch and Bellamy who are nowhere near Liverpool class. Hopefully there is a big clearout.

The BBC's views are interestng here's what they think could happen:

"Definitely going: Robbie Fowler, Jerzy Dudek

Likely to leave: Bolo Zenden, Mark Gonzalez, Sami Hyypia, Craig Bellamy

Will listen to offers for: Peter Crouch, Harry Kewell, Jermaine Pennant

Linked with: Samuel Eto'o, Carlos Tevez, David Villa, Aaron Lennon, Fernando Torres, Daniel Alves"

I'd be quite surprised if Liverpool got any of them players.

yeah me too, if they become available most of the best teams round the world will be after them.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Woozie

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Hail! Hail!
« Reply #25 on: May 25, 2007, 05:20:20 AM »
I thought Pennant played well. Couldn't give a fuck who won though.  ::)

Kuyt can't be that bad if he scored in a CL final and lol @ Bellamy not being 'Liverpool class' - The guy beat Barca by himself by scoring the first goal and setting up the winner in the Catalan's own back-yard.

Thought at the time Milan's opener looked rehersed (ie, they had possibly practised it before-hand in training) and said to my old man who immediately rubbished it. Inzaghi then said later to the media that they had meant it. Fuck knows if he's telling the truth though - cheating little prick that he is. :laugh:

Feel sorry for someone I know - £3 on Inzaghi to score first and Milan to win 2-0 at 50/1. He must really hate Kuyt.  :o :D
« Last Edit: May 25, 2007, 04:26:03 PM by Woozie »

bez

« Reply #26 on: May 25, 2007, 05:23:28 AM »
lol YYYYYYEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAA!

Made up Milan won!

Thing is with Liverpool, they have always had money to spend on players!!  Rafa will probably spend 40million and only buy 1 player out of like 5 that becomes a good player for Liverpool.

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #27 on: May 25, 2007, 09:13:22 PM »
i can't believe i missed this.   :grumpy:

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #28 on: May 25, 2007, 10:13:14 PM »
Bellamy for celtic! That dude made a good point thought, Milan arent a lot better than LIverpool, Jankulovski, oddo, Favalli, Ambrosini, Gilardino are not Champions League final calibre either, Kaka was the difference, he won the free kick for the first goal and played that killer pass for the second. Oh and Inzaghi is an absolute legend, fuck all the hate. Proved he is still one of the sharpest finishers in world football.

The Maestro

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: May 26, 2007, 12:18:21 AM »
Oh and Inzaghi is an absolute legend, fuck all the hate. Proved he is still one of the sharpest finishers in world football.

Yes!

kemizt