Author Topic: House Centipedes  (Read 135 times)

BCG1

• 'G'
  • "Cleveland is the City"
House Centipedes
« on: May 23, 2007, 07:51:29 PM »
Some say god created all creatures for a reason, but I can't understand for the life of me what is the purpose of these ugly ass muthafuckas. Every damn summer I'll see some from time to time in the basement which is where I chill the most.

Well I guess the main reason for this post was to ask does anyone else feel the same as me, or have encountered these ugly ass centipedes.

Chief

Re: House Centipedes
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2007, 08:24:43 PM »
yep, in australia we have big ass centipedes.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2007, 08:30:45 PM »
I see hella scorpions.  fuck those motherfuckers.

acgrundy

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2007, 08:45:17 PM »
damn I have never seen a centipede indoors...I seen a lot of them outdoors growing up tho...I was always hella scared of them.  Anyone ever been stung by one or a scorpion?

::Mr. Hahn::

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2007, 07:33:59 AM »
yep, in australia we have big ass centipedes.

Really? Where about in AU u live?
Currently Training at:
www.VT1GYM.com

Gang Starr

"But they can't take the respect, that I've earned in my lifetime
And you know they'll never stop the furious force of my rhymes
So like they say, every dog has it's day
And like they say, God works in a mysterious way
So I pray, remembering the days of my youth
As I prepare to meet my moment of truth"

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2007, 11:17:05 AM »
Holy hell. Them lil muthafuckas. Let me tell ya.

One time I was in the basement wit my cousin at my grandmother's house and I'm a lil bitch when it comes to certain bugs, espiaclly spiders. So I see something BIG runnin' up on the stairs and I'm like, what the FUCK was that, gettin' all scared and shit. And I'm standing there like, 'you saw that big ass spider? It's HUGE.'

Of couse it was hiding under a stair and I'm tellin' this muthafucka to get it and he's tellin' me to shut up and shit cuz it's only a lil bug. Yeahhhhh. That LONGGG ASS 100 LEGGED CRITTER came runnin' out from under and up the wall, it wasn't no small ass thang now. Practically pissed my pants.

I feel you dude. Ewwwwwwwwwww. >:(

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2007, 11:50:37 AM »

StevenQBosell

« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2007, 12:00:05 PM »
I'm lucky here in LA LA Land, it's too much desert for those little fuckers...

But when I go to Barbados a few times a year... oh my god, they are hideous, I can't stand those little shits. God I don't wanna get bit by a damn centipede.

In Barbados we also have millipedes, kinda like centipedes, but they're harmless.

Harmless, but still creepy as a muthafukka!

BCG1

• 'G'
  • "Cleveland is the City"
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2007, 12:08:01 PM »

Of couse it was hiding under a stair and I'm tellin' this muthafucka to get it and he's tellin' me to shut up and shit cuz it's only a lil bug. Yeahhhhh. That LONGGG ASS 100 LEGGED CRITTER came runnin' out from under and up the wall, it wasn't no small ass thang now. Practically pissed my pants.

Yeah I gotta few stories about them also, one was on the ceiling in my dining room by the computer, I never get close to those things so I sprayed it with some windex, and it fell and ran under my computer. that ruined my night cause I wasn't gonna go anywhere near my computer thinking that it might run up my legs or some shit if I sat down, so i just went to bed and the next day i sprayed my house up like crazy with that home defense max.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2007, 12:12:50 PM »

Yeah I gotta few stories about them also, one was on the ceiling in my dining room by the computer, I never get close to those things so I sprayed it with some windex, and it fell and ran under my computer. that ruined my night cause I wasn't gonna go anywhere near my computer thinking that it might run up my legs or some shit if I sat down, so i just went to bed and the next day i sprayed my house up like crazy with that home defense max.

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hear you, that shit is crazy. Don't you get itchy after that shit? Eww. Especially when you watch them thangs run, all their lil legs. Oh - my - God.

That windex shit is too funny, though. :laugh:

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2007, 12:28:54 PM »
Them things are gross and quick.

Lunatic

« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2007, 12:45:58 PM »
Holy hell. Them lil muthafuckas. Let me tell ya.

I'm a lil bitch when it comes to certain bugs, espiaclly spiders/

summed it up for me :D
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2007, 01:20:16 PM »
Over these past years i've barely seen any Centipedes, hell i only like read about 'em in books, for some weird reason this summer in the U.K i've come across approx 5 within 2 weeks on the street and shit, i've never had one in the house, but supposdly they're poisonous aren't they or something?? Sudden outburts with new bugs here. Hell i've got 3 lil spot tings on my hand that seem to be bites or something, i don't know where they came from  ??? ...I'd hate to run into a Scorpion. I fear those, i've never seen one either as well  :-\
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

Paul

« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2007, 04:13:01 PM »

I'm a lil bitch when it comes to certain bugs, espiaclly spiders.
funkyfreshintheflesh