Author Topic: Fuck Dunleavy and Murphy, and Fuck trading JO, this should be Indy's starting 5  (Read 256 times)

WC Iz Active

Jamall Tinsley
Marquis Daniels
Danny Granger
Jermaine Oneal
Jeff Foster

and if we cant trade Murphy have him along with Dunleavy, Ike, and Shawne Williams off the bench

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
its gonna be hard to find a team stupid enough to take on either dunleavy or murphy's contracts.
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

^LOL....The Pacers are pretty screwed. That starting 5 you posted would barely make the playoffs IMO. They need to figure something soon, or JO is gone...PeACe

WC Iz Active

yeah we do have alot of work to do.  the problem is we have NO money at all to spend on free agents :-\  I dont really mind Dunleavy but Murphy is fuckin terrible.  Bird really screwed us over the past year.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

^^Murphy is capable of being a double-double guy, he just drastically stepped his game down..I'm sure, with some conditioning this summer, he'll be right back up there.

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
Murph used to be a 18 and 10 guy wit the W's. problem is he cant play in the post at all
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

WC Iz Active

Murph used to be a 18 and 10 guy wit the W's. problem is he cant play in the post at all

and his defense is horrible.  I think are defense would be very, very good with the starting 5 that I posted

WC Iz Active

^^Murphy is capable of being a double-double guy, he just drastically stepped his game down..I'm sure, with some conditioning this summer, he'll be right back up there.

i hope u are right homie

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Yup...and he's still fairly young too. I don't think Al Harrington is really THAT much better. Murphy is still a better rebounder and defender on the block (as sad as that sounds)... Jackson was traded for Dunleavy cuz Indiana felt the need to get rid of Jackson...Honestly, Jackson isn't that much better than Dunleavy to begin with either. Dunleavy is a better rebounder and will pick up way less turnovers...I think your biggest problem is a need for another all-star to compliment JO...If either Dunleavy, Murphy, or Granger can pick up their play to all-star level, you guys can do some damage...If not, ya'll should be looking to make a blockbuster trade ASAP...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

I would start JO at center and Murphy at power forward...Tell Dunleavy that he's going for that 6th man of the year. Tell JO to stop shooting jump-shoots and work on that low-post game...

"THE" MoSav

Murhphy better step it up cuz with the Pacers he was AWFUL. I know he can, but will he? Who knows...

The Best of 3 Worlds