Author Topic: September 7th Shows His "Western Hospitality" (Audio: 50/Game/Crooked/Bishop/WU)  (Read 139 times)

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
http://www.dubcnn.com/

LOTS OF AUDIO! > http://www.dubcnn.com/index.shtml#newsitem1180046933,44782,

September 7th Shows His "Western Hospitality" - May 24, 2007 By : Rud

September 7th is quickly becoming an established name in the mixtape scene thanks to his years of producing 2Pac blends and his recent affiliation with the Cali Untouchable DJ's.

His work with DJ Strong started last year when he managed a music store and he made his mixtape debut with "Cali Untouchable Radio #16 - The Game Returns" since then he has dropped 3 mixtapes including "2007 All-Star MVP" and "The 7th Level" both of which can be previewed on his official MySpace page.

The Las Vegas based DJ has just finished work on his latest mixtape entitled "Western Hospitality" which is co-sponsored by Dubcnn. This latest installment showcases talent from across the WestCoast including bangers from artists including Planet Asia, Crooked I, Westurn Union, Jayo Felony, Glasses Malone, Bishop Lamont, Juice, Ya Boy & many more. Below we have the full mixtape tracklist along with some preview tracks from the release but first we have a Megamix from September 7th over the 50 Cent "Straight To The Bank" instrumental with verses from The Game, Crooked I & Tupac.

September 7th - Straight To The Bank (Megamix) (The Game, Crooked I & Tupac)

Enjoy that track and now we have the full "Western Hospitality" tracklist that also features a "Straight To The Bank" remix however that track features Tupac and Young Noble

01) Hiphopwest.com Intro
02) Planet Asia, Diego Redd, Fashawn, Shake The Mayor - We Takin' Over (Central Cali Remix)
03) 40 Glocc, Keak Da Sneak, Jayo Felony - When The Yellow Bus Stops
04) Richie Rich & Clyde Carson - U Ain't That Ni**a
05) Glasses Malone - Right Now
06) Western Union - Hat 2 Tha Back
07) Cyssero & Ya' Boy - Do My Thing
08) Soopafly, Daz, Kurupt - Ready
09) Bad Lucc & Mykestro - Tha Best
10) 334 Mobb, Lil Wayne, Juice - Choppin'
11) Crooked I - Str8 Bosses
12) Milano, Mistah F.A.B., Turf Talk - Yes Sir
13) Cheah Beah Interlude
14) Bishop Lamont & Young Dre - Cheah Beah
15) Glasses Malone - Malone
16) Bad Lucc, Damani, Halla - Gangstas
17) Sky Balla & The Game - California Soul
18) Damani & E-40 - Dego
19) Warzone - Shaccled Up
20) Tangled Thoughts, Kurupt, Roscoe - Jumpoff
21) Messy Marv & Mitchy Slick - The 2nd Letter
22) Tangled Thoughts, Freeway, Rok Bottom - Til Tha Sun Come Up
23) The Game - Body Bags (50 Cent/Tony Yayo Diss)
24) Hiphopwest.com Outro
25) Bonus - Makaveli & Young Noble - Straight 2 Tha Bank (September 7th RMX)

This mixtape is avialable to order right now from September 7th's official MySpace page, support DJ's and the mixtape industry as a whole. Stay tuned to dubcnn for the latest on September 7th and the Cali Untouchable DJ's.

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

akcranker - The Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Looks like a dope mixtape.  We've heard most of the tracks but they are all good tracks.

I'll have to get this.

Good to see Bad Lucc and Damani get some play on this.. both their tracks are dope.

Also good to see Tangled Thoughts on there.  I like both those tracks.

That 40 Glocc track is dope.

There a few on there that I haven't heard though.  And I've never heard of September 7th so I'll have to check out his other mixtapes.

hecktik

• Lil Geezy
cop that!!!!!