Author Topic: Quik's "old" crew  (Read 502 times)

dclee

Re: Quik's "old" crew
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2007, 02:38:15 PM »
wait so Quik ain't cool with Hi-C either? if so, why not? damn that sucks if true.

BJV

« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2007, 02:54:46 PM »
Trauma was in 2005. I think he already made up with them. Suga Free appeared live with him since then. I heard 2nd II None are supposed to have another album. It sucks that dj-quik.net/forum seems to be gone now.

I don't think we'll ever get another funk album from Quik but his albums are still much better than most of the garbage released nowadays.

i B 2 QUIK 2 c

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2007, 03:24:00 PM »
My bad, it's obviously not an official release.. you know just like Kurupt EP, etc.
It's gonna have unreleased 2Pac, Danny Boy, K-Ci & JoJo.. when I'll get more info, I'm gonna let you know.

hey Davizz, when u get a hold of that EP you can forward it my way ;D and it will be safe with me... i wont even share it with Quik if he asks me  :-X

peace

Dopeisjay

« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2007, 03:55:54 PM »
nah when i went to one of the concerts at the house of blues around march.. Jay Rock performed first than 2nd II None.. and than it was Quik and Amg .. but during when Quik was singing "Mo pussy" D came out and sang the hook.. it was dope..
as for the DJ Quik  Death Row EP.. im looking forward to that..
Is Quik cool with D (from 2nd II None)? I remember they had a lil fall out a while back and Quik was only workin with KK.

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: May 30, 2007, 04:04:55 PM »
playa hamm is working with his son's, they have something coming soon, dubcnn will have use exclusive!

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

i B 2 QUIK 2 c

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #20 on: May 30, 2007, 04:29:53 PM »
from what i remember reading, Quik and Suga Free reunited in February 2006 at the House of Blues concert... however, they haven't spoken since... damn shame.

peace

Funkadelic

« Reply #21 on: May 30, 2007, 11:42:16 PM »
playa hamm is working with his son's, they have something coming soon, dubcnn will have use exclusive!

What about the songs on his myspace?