Author Topic: FUCK MICHAEL VICK!!!! I HATE THIS SCUMBAG  (Read 231 times)

WC Iz Active

FUCK MICHAEL VICK!!!! I HATE THIS SCUMBAG
« on: May 30, 2007, 10:47:45 PM »
37 Pit Bulls buried in his backyard,  this cruel fuck!  I hope he tears his leg and never plays again. Fuckin scumbag.  Dog Fighting is so cruel and disgusting it makes me sick!

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: FUCK MICHAEL VICK!!!! I HATE THIS SCUMBAG
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2007, 10:53:58 PM »
so is this shit confirmed? last i heard it was bullshit speculation. just cause espn heard something doesnt automatically make it fact...

WC Iz Active

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2007, 10:55:51 PM »
so is this shit confirmed? last i heard it was bullshit speculation. just cause espn heard something doesnt automatically make it fact...

Appearently they first said a investigation of the property found 7 dogs buried and now they say their is up to 37 pit bulls buried in the back of his former estate.  He is guilty as fuck, there is no doubt about it.

WestCoasta

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2007, 01:01:49 AM »
yea dog fighting is some petty shit

you a big man Mike

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2007, 04:02:33 AM »
wtf  :o

:'(
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2007, 08:23:03 AM »
i never liked this guy.

G. Sean Peters

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2007, 08:52:06 AM »
fuck that shithead he should be put in jail

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2007, 10:41:31 AM »
That's just heartless..

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2007, 11:21:14 AM »
sounds like the falcons traded away the wrong QB.
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2007, 12:12:47 PM »

Appearently they first said a investigation of the property found 7 dogs buried and now they say their is up to 37 pit bulls buried in the back of his former estate.  He is guilty as fuck, there is no doubt about it.

i saw it on the news a couple times, but where did u hear about the 37? 37 is a shitload, if he really is responsible for all those dead dogs then he mite be pretty fucked.

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2007, 01:22:05 PM »
what a dumb fuck

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2007, 03:26:28 PM »
Most overrated player in the NFL neways. The Falcons should just get rid of the fucker he aint worth the trouble. 52% comp and as many INTS as TDS is not something worth all this bullshit. They should lock him up and throw away the key

The Best of 3 Worlds

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2007, 05:49:37 PM »
He fucked up, that's a shame, he's one of my favorite athelets.

Wild_Elmo

« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2007, 07:50:21 PM »
You guys see that interview when someone asked him if he was surprised that he was getting support from people or something and he basically said "I'm Mike Vick, I could do anything and the people will still love me." Then the dude asked him in the end will be he exonerated, which means will he be cleared of these allegations. Then it looked like Vick didn't know what exonerated meant so he just said "Man, no comment"

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2007, 07:58:06 PM »
SURRY, Va. -- Informants have come forward saying they can link Atlanta Falcons quarterback Michael Vick to dog fighting, the prosecutor in the case said Thursday, and he has turned their accounts and contact information over to investigators.

Surry County Commonwealth's Attorney Gerald G. Poindexter said he has heard from about a half-dozen people claiming to have information about Vick's involvement in dog fighting, but he does not know if their claims have proven to be reliable.

In a letter, an inmate in a South Carolina prison claimed that he attended dog fights where Vick also was in attendance and saw Vick bet large amounts of money. Another informant provided street names of dog fighters from elsewhere in Virginia.

A deputy sheriff in the county, W.R. Brinkman, is on the road investigating the claims, Poindexter said, noting that the investigation is the job of the sheriff.

Poindexter said a search warrant issued May 23 for the massive home Vick owns in the county still has not been executed because he wants to make certain that any search does not jeopardize the investigation. Several years ago, another dog fighting case in the county was thrown out of court because of an illegal search, he said.

The search warrant was issued after an informant told Brinkman there were as many as 30 dogs carcasses buried on the property, and Poindexter said he is confident that evidence already seized from the home would be enough to hand down indictments.

He said any attempt to remove the carcasses would also be incriminating.

When charges will be sought and who will face them remains to be seen, he said, noting that unless a special grand jury is called, the county grand jury is scheduled to meet next on July 24. The county has never had a special grand jury called.

The case began April 25 when police conducting a drug investigation raided the house Vick owns and found 66 dogs, 55 of them pit bulls. They also found items associated with dog fighting, including a "pry bar" used to pry apart a dog's jaws.

Dog fighting is a felony in Virginia.

Vick, a registered dog breeder, has blamed relatives for taking advantage of his generosity and insisted he's rarely at the house. He has since put the home on the market and sold it in a day, although the sale has not yet been completed.

A store-bought "For Sale by Owner" sign once put up in the front yard of the two-story, painted brick home is no longer in the yard.