Author Topic: Its been decided.............Lebron IS clutch! Deal with it.  (Read 2574 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Its been decided.............Lebron IS clutch! Deal with it.
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2007, 09:56:56 PM »
The more i think about this game, the more amazing it is.  I haven't seen ann individual game in a key playoff situation like this since..........MJ.    I've never been one to compare Lebron to MJ as he is a completely different player but NOONE has done anything like this since MJ. 

29 of 30 points?  Supporting cast, where are you???  Gooden and Boobie have been great this series, but had no impact tonight.  It was ALL Lebron......has anyone ever scored their teams final 25 points, including a game tying shot and a game winner? 

LMFAO@no one has done anything like this. 95% of his shots were dunks and open lay-ups! Speak of overexaggeration, I've seen Baron Davis do shit like this in the playoffs. RELAX.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2007, 09:57:37 PM »
lol lebron never had the convieniance of having shaq on his team, he's got zydrunas a lanky foot injured  oger  lol at kobe SINGLE HANDEDLY winning championship games. lol

Don't deny that Kobe carried Shaq through countless 4th quarters in big playoff games.

wcsoldier

« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2007, 10:10:11 PM »
if cleaveland wins game 6 Lebron is on the same level as kobe as far as i'm concerned. if the cavs beat the spurs Lebron>Kobe. i never thought i'd say it but it's true. period.
why the fuck did you bring Kobe in this thread  :-X... Lebron got a GREAT game... props to him

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2007, 10:22:48 PM »
The more i think about this game, the more amazing it is.  I haven't seen ann individual game in a key playoff situation like this since..........MJ.    I've never been one to compare Lebron to MJ as he is a completely different player but NOONE has done anything like this since MJ. 

29 of 30 points?  Supporting cast, where are you???  Gooden and Boobie have been great this series, but had no impact tonight.  It was ALL Lebron......has anyone ever scored their teams final 25 points, including a game tying shot and a game winner? 

LMFAO@no one has done anything like this. 95% of his shots were dunks and open lay-ups! Speak of overexaggeration, I've seen Baron Davis do shit like this in the playoffs. RELAX.

ummmm did you see the three's he was putting up? and 98% of the players in this league don't just cut through detroit's defense like that and make those dunks and lay ups that easily . and i'm so glad you brought up baron davis.....he's one of the most underrated players in this league (should be a laker) but even he couldn't do that against this detroit team.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2007, 10:24:15 PM »
lol lebron never had the convieniance of having shaq on his team, he's got zydrunas a lanky foot injured  oger  lol at kobe SINGLE HANDEDLY winning championship games. lol

Don't deny that Kobe carried Shaq through countless 4th quarters in big playoff games.

dont' deny that shaq carried kobe through countless 1st 2nd 3rd and 4th quarters in big playoff games, remember shaq had the better performance againt the pistons in 2004 not kobe  :-X

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2007, 10:27:22 PM »
if cleaveland wins game 6 Lebron is on the same level as kobe as far as i'm concerned. if the cavs beat the spurs Lebron>Kobe. i never thought i'd say it but it's true. period.
why the fuck did you bring Kobe in this thread  :-X... Lebron got a GREAT game... props to him

1. i'm a laker fan
2. however i'm not a BIAS laker fan
3. with that said many people on this board want to make kobe bryant into this untoucable player
4. Lebron played at a level only previously seen by jordan in his prime
5. Michael Jordan > Kobe Bryant
6. If Lebron is playing a level similar to jordan one can only conclude that if he gets this series win over detroit it'll put him on the same level as kobe bryany who can't even win a playoff series by himself.
7. if lebron wins the title he'll be arguably be a bigger asset than kobe
8. your welcome.

teecee

« Reply #21 on: May 31, 2007, 10:54:37 PM »
Lebron's dunks were a result of great drive's, not easy dunks.  It was ALL him tonight, and he hit HUGE three's, when obviously he is not a great three point shooter.

He has had 3 GREAT games in a row, when Clevelands backs were against the wall; he is OFFICIALLY that dude. 

And can we PLEASE stop with Kobe?  Kobe cant stand that he isn't in the playoffs, so he has to start this whole media circus bullshit to keep him name relevant when the conference finals are going on. 

Fact is this:  Kobe had Shaq, so it made it a lot easier for him at 22 to dominate.  However, even Kobe never did anything close to what LBJ did tonight, and thats with the double on Shaq all the time.  Kobe has never LEAD his team to the finals, so WHEN Lebron does, we can all say Lebron is as good or even better and that will be the end of the story, and we can quit with the comparisons and the mindless posts with Kobe being brought up for no reason.

This thread should be about Lebron, a young dude who has been great the last three games, who has seriously stepped up when the whole basketball world was doubting him after the first two games.  Props to him, he is making a fan of many people, a believer of almost everyone.    My buddy Lane, the biggest, most annoyingly arrogant Kobe/Laker fan ever couldn't believe the game tonight, even he said we witnessed something special and that Lebron is on a whole nother level right now.

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #22 on: May 31, 2007, 10:57:41 PM »
lol lebron never had the convieniance of having shaq on his team, he's got zydrunas a lanky foot injured  oger  lol at kobe SINGLE HANDEDLY winning championship games. lol

+1
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #23 on: May 31, 2007, 11:00:18 PM »
Now_I_know i hit the diss button for the first time in a long time on u. just wanted to let u know. u need to change the track cause the cd u got in the changer is skipping like a motherfucka
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #24 on: May 31, 2007, 11:44:59 PM »
One question?  What, individually, did Kobe do at 22 that even remotely compares to what Lebron did tonight? 

Are you serious? Kobe was single-handedly winning championship games in the 4th quarter at LeBron's age. You guys are getting way too excited, LeBron STILL has a lot to prove.

Disgusting kid, who was the Lakers center that year again?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #25 on: June 01, 2007, 12:18:45 AM »

ummmm did you see the three's he was putting up? and 98% of the players in this league don't just cut through detroit's defense like that and make those dunks and lay ups that easily . and i'm so glad you brought up baron davis.....he's one of the most underrated players in this league (should be a laker) but even he couldn't do that against this detroit team.

Detroit plays good team defense, but everyone knows their one-on-one defense on LeBron was terrible.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: June 01, 2007, 12:22:09 AM »
Amazing performance... LeBron is sick... undeniable and credit needs to be given where it's due.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #27 on: June 01, 2007, 12:26:48 AM »

dont' deny that shaq carried kobe through countless 1st 2nd 3rd and 4th quarters in big playoff games, remember shaq had the better performance againt the pistons in 2004 not kobe  :-X

Shaq couldn't even play nearly as many minutes as Kobe anymore by that point. Of course his percentages and rebounds will be higher than Kobe's, that's without question. He still had his games of 14 points and 8 rebounds, which is far from 30 million a year material, and even farther from vintage Finals Shaq.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #28 on: June 01, 2007, 12:29:59 AM »

1. i'm a laker fan
2. however i'm not a BIAS laker fan
3. with that said many people on this board want to make kobe bryant into this untoucable player
4. Lebron played at a level only previously seen by jordan in his prime
5. Michael Jordan > Kobe Bryant
6. If Lebron is playing a level similar to jordan one can only conclude that if he gets this series win over detroit it'll put him on the same level as kobe bryany who can't even win a playoff series by himself.
7. if lebron wins the title he'll be arguably be a bigger asset than kobe
8. your welcome.

Are you kidding me? Kobe has played on levels way higher than this, dropping in the 60s on triple teams, while playing shut down defense. You hate Kobe way too much for your own good. Come on, now, Jake...We all know LeBron is NO WHERE near Kobe. LeBron is good, and he's growing, no doubt, but Kobe doesn't miss 5 free throws when the game is on the line. Despite the win and the amazing stat-line, LeBron had flaws in this game and DID NOT perform at a level "only previously seen by Jordan". LMAO@that.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2007, 12:38:06 AM by Now_I_Know »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #29 on: June 01, 2007, 12:33:52 AM »
One question?  What, individually, did Kobe do at 22 that even remotely compares to what Lebron did tonight? 

Are you serious? Kobe was single-handedly winning championship games in the 4th quarter at LeBron's age. You guys are getting way too excited, LeBron STILL has a lot to prove.

Disgusting kid, who was the Lakers center that year again?

Disgusting? You really know your basketball history, huh? When Shaq was fouling out early against the Pacers in the finals, Kobe carried the team on his back in the 4th, breaking records, doing amazing things TO WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS at an even younger age than LeBron...PeACe