Author Topic: It has to stop... BasketBall fans enter the thread  (Read 722 times)

wcsoldier

It has to stop... BasketBall fans enter the thread
« on: June 01, 2007, 05:57:31 AM »
Both Lakers fans and other teams fans... can we all agree on one thing : stop bringing Lakers and Kobe names in the threads they have nothing to do with... for example Lebron performance was GREAT , no need to bring Kobe in this thread.... every single thread has been fucked up and turn into some childhish arguments ect.. both Lakers fans, and haters are to blame ... of course this forum is all fun but hey this is why the G-Spot exists.. doesn't it ?

teecee

Re: It has to stop... BasketBall fans enter the thread
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2007, 08:21:06 AM »
No doubt man; I have been part of the problem since i began posting on here.  I've been  on the forum for like 7 years, but have never posted in this section.   

Upon first viewing the section, I noticed Kobe was brought up in EVERY thread, the Suns/Nash were dissed with little merit- basically anyone/anything that might make Kobe look lesser than God was ridiculed.   

So, i took it upon myself to defend the Suns/Nash, Lebron, etc, when in reality i am not a HUGE fan of any of the aforementioned.  I never really disliked Kobe until i came on here; its kinda like Dipset!  Their street team made everyone in Outbound actually start disliking them, and this is a similar situation. 

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2007, 11:11:41 AM »
^^Then you're lame. If you hate someone because a lot of people like him, that doesn't say too much about you. I don't like Dipset because they're not too good IMO.

As for Kobe being brought up in random threads, you can thank his fans for that one. No, not the Laker fans who think he's a great player. The fans who wish to see him fail and want to talk shit at the first chance they get...I truly enjoy discussing all aspects of basketball. It seems like a lot of people just come into this section to bug the Laker fans about Kobe...That being said, you can post anything you want in these sections, as long as it's to do with sports...So if someone makes a thread saying "Kareem was the greatest center ever", and someone wants to counter by saying "naah, Wilt was the GOAT", then that's perfectly fine. What ruins discussions is the people who come in and say "No. Kwame is the greatest center ever! LOL"...Shit like that is ridiculously lame and needs to stop...PeACe

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2007, 11:25:04 AM »
i hate kobe because hes a snitch and because he quit on his team last year in game 7 against the suns. Both valid and real reasons
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2007, 11:27:45 AM »
i hate kobe because hes a snitch and because he quit on his team last year in game 7 against the suns. Both valid and real reasons

1.He didn't snitch on anything.
2.He never quit on anything.

2 invalid reasons. You KNOW that's not why you hate Kobe.

wcsoldier

« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2007, 11:28:56 AM »
^^^^ off topic.. you have the right to express your views... what I said is what's the point of saying "Kobe is a snitch" in a Lebron related thread ...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2007, 11:30:00 AM »
^^^^ off topic.. you have the right to express your views... what I said is what's the point of saying "Kobe is a snitch" in a Lebron related thread ...

Exactly...And what's the point of saying it when it's not true to begin with.

teecee

« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2007, 11:36:58 AM »
NIK: admit you are part of the problem, and then we can move on.    I have been shocked and dumbfounded by your complete bias and dickriding, but i am sure that you are mature enough to say you fucked up too and are a big reason for the situation wcsoldier is talking about.  Peace

rik

« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2007, 11:40:39 AM »
I've been saying this for a while now. And was thinking of making a thread like this after reading through the LeBron threads.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2007, 11:46:47 AM »
NIK: admit you are part of the problem, and then we can move on.    I have been shocked and dumbfounded by your complete bias and dickriding, but i am sure that you are mature enough to say you fucked up too and are a big reason for the situation wcsoldier is talking about.  Peace

I don't randomly bring Kobe into threads with no reason. If I do, show me, and I'll apologize.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2007, 04:41:09 PM »
^^Then you're lame. If you hate someone because a lot of people like him, that doesn't say too much about you. I don't like Dipset because they're not too good IMO.

wut based on the 2 songs uve heard? lol

The Best of 3 Worlds

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2007, 07:59:11 PM »
LOL@2 songs. I've probably heard more Dipset than you. Cam'ron used to be good, but I just don't like that whole style...PeACe

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2007, 09:41:52 PM »
LOL@2 songs. I've probably heard more Dipset than you. Cam'ron used to be good, but I just don't like that whole style...PeACe

no chance uve heard more dipset then me. But Cam'ron isnt the only one in the Dipset, as a matter of fact he puts out BY FAR the least amount of music then any of the dips...

The Best of 3 Worlds

teecee

« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2007, 10:18:32 PM »
Didn't mean to turn this into a Dipset thread, just saying that annoying, dickriding, biased fans don't create more fans, just piss people off. 

Peace

Citizen-Y

« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2007, 11:01:56 PM »
Didn't mean to turn this into a Dipset thread, just saying that annoying, dickriding, biased fans don't create more fans, just piss people off. 

Peace

Just NIK being a sneaky fuck like usual.