Author Topic: Concept jackin muphucas-Fuck Bone and Swiss Beats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 386 times)

Realbiggsteele

• Muthafuckin' OG
if yall remember I had a song I leaked on this site, as well as myspace, (Jay, you know what Im talking about) Called "The Streets" it was also available for download on the front page of this site. Anyway, I get a friend request from this cat on Myspace and I go to peep his page and Bone got a song with the game called "Streets" which they even used the same Bobby Womack sample that I did, (The original is called "Across 110th street") This is just too much of a coincidence. On my last album I had a song called "Freeze" and Swiss beats comes with that "Snitches" record totally jacking my hook. Fuck these fags, and before you Bone fans start talking shit, just have Jay send yall the link to the original "The Streets" that was on this site a ear ago. Im bombin on these faggot ass niggas on site.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Damn I ca'nt remember that song, I remember it when it was up here last year... I wanna hear it!

Realbiggsteele

• Muthafuckin' OG
yeah Nima, you know Im a cool laidback dude, but this shit is happening to much to me and other cats I know, Just like when Kanye took that gold digger shit from Bobcat, which kanye and Bob share the same publisher. muphucas snatch shit insteada breaking bread with a nigga. Im woopin these niggas ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Realbiggsteele

• Muthafuckin' OG
^^good looking dog, and whats so cole, the lame ass producer that did they're version couldnt even freak the beat the right way, he just used the intro that didnt have the drums under em. the fucked up thing is that when my shit comes out, people gonna think IM THE ONE BITIN!

cantcnOrBMe

All due respect man, you aint the only one who searches for samples. I highly doubt u were intentionally bit. That song wasnt released anyway.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

I just listened to it, and yeah I understand why you're pissed off. Yours is more soulful, Will.I.Am's is more hardhitting.. but other than that it's real similar..

Realbiggsteele

• Muthafuckin' OG
All due respect man, you aint the only one who searches for samples. I highly doubt u were intentionally bit. That song wasnt released anyway.

I feel what you saying, but thats the shit Im talking about, them niggas heard that record

GangstaBoogy

Call em out on wax. It might get you some free promo (especially if one of them speaks on it).
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Call em out on wax. It might get you some free promo (especially if one of them speaks on it).
yeah thats what the industry needs MORE beef on wax! sounds entertaing...... :tosser:

westside159

STRENTGH & LOYALTY ALBUM - TRACC # 8  - DOPE ASS BEAT , AND THE HOOK IS COLD , WITH BOBBY HUMMIN , YOU CAN FIND ME IN THE STREET ,  KRAYZIE BONE AND THE GAME WERE THE BEST ON THAT CUT !!!!!!!!  DOPE ALBUM TOO 8) 8)

Blu Lacez

I feel what you saying, but thats the shit Im talking about, them niggas heard that record

^^
 I'm sorry Steele but do you have confirmation that Game & Bone heard ya track and "copied" you..
I respect that you mad, which is understandable..but do you proof to  back ur claim for the said "jack-move"

don't take this as a diss or nothin, cuz i got respect for you,

« Last Edit: June 02, 2007, 05:37:55 PM by Blu Lacez »

westside159

I dont know why but Bone Thugs n harmony get more haters then any other rapper's , is it me or am i lying ??? :'(

Blu Lacez

^^
Lol..yeah...can't call it...weird though..

Realbiggsteele

• Muthafuckin' OG
yeah thats what the industry needs MORE beef on wax! sounds entertaing...... :tosser:

Nah, I dont make diss records. I will be hollerin at these dudes though.