Author Topic: Concept jackin muphucas-Fuck Bone and Swiss Beats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 380 times)

Realbiggsteele

• Muthafuckin' OG
All due respect man, you aint the only one who searches for samples. I highly doubt u were intentionally bit. That song wasnt released anyway.

I feel what you saying, but thats the shit Im talking about, them niggas heard that record

^^
 I'm sorry Steele but do you have confirmation that Game & Bone heard ya track and "copied" you..
I respect that you mad, which is understandable..but do you proof to  back ur claim for the said "jack-move"

don't take this as a diss or nothin, cuz i got respect for you,

Game was just a guest on there, so this aint got shit to do with ol boy. I met dude a couple of times and he cool. At the end its my word against those dudes. Im fa sho gonna holler at the fools though, and I dont take it as a diss homie, it is what it is.

Jome

Why diss Bone & Swizz, when Will.I.Am produced the track AND did the hook.. Bone probably never even heard your version.
Will.I.Am probably gave Bone a CD with beats, possibly with hooks already done or halfway done.. that's how most of these producers who's on everybodys records work.

And Swizz might be guilty of a lot of things, but he's neither featured or produced "Streets"...  :D

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
lol that's what happens when you sample! people use same samples all the time..... that's why 90 percent of my beats are  original compositions http://www.soundclick.com/d1g1t4l

Realbiggsteele

• Muthafuckin' OG
Why diss Bone & Swizz, when Will.I.Am produced the track AND did the hook.. Bone probably never even heard your version.
Will.I.Am probably gave Bone a CD with beats, possibly with hooks already done or halfway done.. that's how most of these producers who's on everybodys records work.

And Swizz might be guilty of a lot of things, but he's neither featured or produced "Streets"...  :D

Swizz is a whole nother song homie, it stems from this joint I had called "freeze" my publisher shot these joints to everybody, thats the only reason im tripping, but its a cause in the end Im not go evr be able to prove