Author Topic: GREAT WESTCOAST MC THAT DOESNT HAVE 2 CLASSIC ALBUMS ????  (Read 506 times)

westside159

GREAT WESTCOAST MC THAT DOESNT HAVE 2 CLASSIC ALBUMS ????
« on: June 02, 2007, 04:12:53 PM »
Now this is a better thread because almost everybody from the west that been in the game for a minute has a classic album , what about 2 classics ????

DRU DOWN -  FELL OFF THE EARTH AFTER , CAN YOU FEEL ME his biggest album !!!!!

MACK 10 -  AFTER HIS FIRST ALBUM , his albums have been kinda weak , but every mack 10 album has a few bangers !!!!

RICHIE RICH -  WHAT HAPPEN TO THAT DUDE ,  DO G'Z GET TO GO TO HEAVEN , !!!!!!!!

MAC MALL - UNTOUCHABLE , 1 HIT WONDER , HE WAS COOL TO !!!!

MC REN - His solo shit didnt blow like Dr.Dre's & EAZY E's albums but he was always my favorite NWA- MC !!!!! SHOCK OF THE HOUR was Dope , the others albums only have a few good songs !!!!!!!

EFFeX

Re: GREAT WESTCOAST MC THAT DOESNT HAVE 2 CLASSIC ALBUMS ????
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2007, 05:15:50 PM »
MC REN - His solo shit didnt blow like Dr.Dre's & EAZY E's albums but he was always my favorite NWA- MC !!!!! SHOCK OF THE HOUR was Dope , the others albums only have a few good songs !!!!!!!

I totally agree... MC Ren has always been one of those emcees that let me down the greatest through the years. However, I still bump Ruthless 4 Life on occasion.

Paul

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2007, 05:24:45 PM »
bad azz has none

WC has 1

tray deee has none
funkyfreshintheflesh

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2007, 05:29:55 PM »
Now this is a better thread because almost everybody from the west that been in the game for a minute has a classic album , what about 2 classics ????

MACK 10 -  AFTER HIS FIRST ALBUM , his albums have been kinda weak , but every mack 10 album has a few bangers !!!!

RICHIE RICH -  WHAT HAPPEN TO THAT DUDE ,  DO G'Z GET TO GO TO HEAVEN , !!!!!!!!

Wow you don't have a clue about anything.

Mac Mall's Illegal Business was probably about as good as untouchable..

Mack 10's Based on a True Story is arguable better then his first album with Ant Banks production.

Can You Feel Me was shit compared to Explicit Game.

I totally agree... MC Ren has always been one of those emcees that let me down the greatest through the years. However, I still bump Ruthless 4 Life on occasion.
ya'll are both fucking crazy. Shock of the Hour, Villain in Black, and Kizz My Black Ass are all top notch. I'd probably take Shock and Villain over Eazy's albums. I think the fact you bump his worst album is saying something about your opinion.

Paul

« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2007, 06:00:35 PM »

Mack 10's Based on a True Story is arguable better then his first album with Ant Banks production.

ya'll are both fucking crazy. Shock of the Hour, Villain in Black, and Kizz My Black Ass are all top notch. I'd probably take Shock and Villain over Eazy's albums. I think the fact you bump his worst album is saying something about your opinion.

i prefered can u feel me over explicit game
funkyfreshintheflesh

westside159

« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2007, 01:14:29 PM »
Like i said , dont make me repeat myself , Mac Mall had 1 Dope album Untouchable , and his biggest selling album to date clown , Get Right , classic single , Dru Down had 1 hit album which sold about 400,000 copies !!!!!!!!!  Can you feel me is most definately his BEST ALBUM  , HANDS DOWN PERIOD !!!!!!!!!!!!! ::) ::)

young ozwald

• 'G'
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2007, 01:20:14 PM »
MC Ren do have 2 classics a Classic EP "KIZZ MY BLACK AZZ" and a classic slept on LP "Shock of the Hour"

dclee

« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2007, 03:27:53 PM »
lol. first post where i saw westside159 not talkin about mc eiht. amazing!

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2007, 07:54:46 PM »
lol. first post where i saw westside159 not talkin about mc eiht. amazing!

LOL don't be gullible....he's probably gonna use this to mention Eiht!!

"See, look at the list of artists who don't have two classics, and many don't even have one...........BUT MC EIHT RELEASES A CLASSIC ALBUM TWICE A MONTH!!!"

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2007, 07:56:48 PM »
Game would fit in that catagory. LMAO>
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

RAIDErs of the lost ark

« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2007, 11:28:07 AM »

MAC MALL - UNTOUCHABLE,1 HIT WONDER,HE WAS COOL TO!!!!

Wow you don't have a clue about anything

Mac Mall's Illegal Business was BETTER thanuntouchable..
FIXED

Like i said , dont make me repeat myself , Mac Mall had 1 Dope album Untouchable , and his biggest selling album to date clown , Get Right , classic single , Dru Down had 1 hit album which sold about 400,000 copies !!!!!!!!!  Can you feel me is most definately his BEST ALBUM  , HANDS DOWN PERIOD !!!!!!!!!!!!! 

ya'll are both fucking crazy. Shock of the Hour, Villain in Black, and Kizz My Black Ass are all top notch.

Letīs go by this dudeīs logic for a minute.
MC Ren best selling release to date is Kizz My Black Azz,so by your logic thatīs means itīs better than your favorite Shock Of The Hour?.
Next up Mac Mall,Illegal Business is the only Mac Mall album thatīs regardet as a overall classic by Hip Hop critics,yeah it only got 3.5 mics in biased ass The Source,but the rest of the Hip Hop media reckonized it as the classic it is.
If your so obsessed with sales and radio play,you might be shocked that the indy release Illegal Business 2000 is the most successful. The single Wide Open got mad radio play and is his BIGGEST hit. Untouchable is your personal classic,nothing more,nothing less. ....and the clown comment was uncalled for. He got a different opinion thatīs all.

Now to my personal opinion,since Mac Mallīs Illegal Business is the only one of these albumīs that is regardet as a overall classic.
I would consider both the Illegal Business joints personal classics,Khayree and Mac Mall is a dope combo.
Untouchable is very unconsistend,yeah both Khayree and Cold187um came tight but rest of the beats didnīt really go with the flow of the album.
The only one of MC Ren releases thatīs flawless is Kizz My Black Azz,but then again itīs an EP.
I love both Shock Of The Hour and Villian In Black but thereīs a couple of tracks on both that got to go.
That said,I still consider Renīs first three releases personal classics and pump them all the time.
When it comes down to it sales donīt mean shit and fuck them biased ass Hip Hop critics.
Skills pay the bills!!!!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mc_ren
MC Ren

Kizz My Black Azz Personal CLASSIC
Chart Positions: #12 US, Top #10 R&B/Hip-Hop
Last RIAA certification: Platinum

Shock of the hour Personal CLASSIC
Platinum
Chart Positions: #22 US, #1 R&B/Hip-Hop

The Villain in Black Personal CLASSIC
Gold
Chart Positions: #31 US, #7 R&B/Hip-Hop

Mac Mall

Illegal Business Personal CLASSIC

Untouchable Dope album

Illegal Business 2000 Personal CLASSIC
« Last Edit: July 22, 2007, 05:08:40 PM by RAIDE - CEO of The Dangerous Crew Movement »

EFFeX

« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2007, 12:33:38 PM »

I would have been more into Shock Of The Hour is I was a little older when it came out probably, I was only 11 when it dropped and lived on the East Coast so I wasn't exposed to it till later on. Around that time the only West Coast I was bumping was Death Row music and some Ice Cube.

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2007, 01:15:44 PM »
Game would fit in that catagory. LMAO>

wack mc who have released 2 so called classic albums?

westside159

« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2007, 01:18:24 PM »

MAC MALL - UNTOUCHABLE,1 HIT WONDER,HE WAS COOL TO!!!!

Wow you don't have a clue about anything

Mac Mall's Illegal Business was BETTER thanuntouchable..
FIXED

ya'll are both fucking crazy. Shock of the Hour, Villain in Black, and Kizz My Black Ass are all top notch.

Letīs go by this dudeīs logic for a minute.
MC Ren best selling release to date is Kizz My Black Azz,so by your logic thatīs means itīs better than your favorite Shock Of The Hour?.
Next up Mac Mall,Illegal Business is the only Mac Mall album thatīs regardet as a overall classic by Hip Hop critics,yeah it only got 3.5 mics in biased ass The Source,but the rest of the Hip Hop media reckonized it as the classic it is.
If your so obsessed with sales and radio play,you might be shocked that the indy release Illegal Business 2000 is the most successful. The single Wide Open got mad radio play and is his BIGGEST hit.

Now to my personal opinion,since Mac Mallīs Illegal Business is the only one of these albumīs that is regardet as a overall classic.
I would consider both the Illegal Business joints personal classics,Khayree and Mac Mall is a dope combo.
Untouchable is very unconsistend,yeah both Khayree and Cold187um came tight but rest of the beats didnīt really go with the flow of the album.
The only one of MC Ren releases thatīs flawless is Kizz My Black Azz,but then again itīs an EP.
I love both Shock Of The Hour and Villian In Black but thereīs a couple of tracks on both that got to go.
That said,I still consider Renīs first three releases personal classics and pump them all the time.
When it comes down to it sales donīt mean shit and fuck them biased ass Hip Hop critics.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mc_ren
MC Ren

Kizz My Black Azz Personal CLASSIC
Chart Positions: #12 US, Top #10 R&B/Hip-Hop
Last RIAA certification: Platinum

Shock of the hour Personal CLASSIC
Platinum
Chart Positions: #22 US, #1 R&B/Hip-Hop

The Villain in Black Personal CLASSIC
Gold
Chart Positions: #31 US, #7 R&B/Hip-Hop

Mac Mall

Illegal Business Personal CLASSIC

Untouchable Very unconsistend

Illegal Business 2000 Personal CLASSIC

First off THE TOPIC IS WHAT GREAT WESTCOAST MC , NEVER HAD TWO CLASSIC'S , AND MAC MALL ONLY HAS 1 , UNTOUCHABLE  HANDS DOWN !!!!  MC REN SHOCK OF THE HOUS IS A CLASSIC ,  KIZZ MY BLACK ASS IS UNCONSISTENT ,  What albums were you lisening to ??? 

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2007, 02:16:18 PM »
Personal classic  ;D

Everybody has different taste and definition for word "classic" so Raide you don't need flatter to anybody. Just ignore people who take matters of taste too seriously.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>