Author Topic: y nobody talking about the new guerrilla black mixtape?  (Read 306 times)

Old English

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: y nobody talking about the new guerrilla black mixtape?
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2007, 02:25:16 PM »
nah, I heard he and Henchman aint together no moe

Mr.Smurf

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • M.M.A.C.
« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2007, 09:52:25 PM »
Damn, I forgot all about this. I've had it downloaded for a while. I guess its time to listen to it.

Tha Crip

« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2007, 11:11:50 PM »
i aint gonna lie, i was diggin Guerilla City when it came out back in 04....i use to cruise around town here listening to the track he and nate dogg made..up until i got my DUI...couldnt cruise ne more LOL....i even liked Black By Popular Demand too...that mixtape was hot as hell....but as the couple yrs went by i lost interest...i downloaded that new mixtape he put out but i deleted it....wasnt too into it like his past shyt...hope he puts out another album with some hot production from hot producers like Guerilla City...fredwreck and Red Spyda gave him some hot shit on that album.
"I F**k Wit Feds Magazine"

XaNdEr

« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2007, 11:14:45 PM »
Problem is Guerilla Black ain't dope.  :D

how is he not dope? explain to me...cause he sounds like big? re-check his rhymes and after that slap the fuck outta your self

Cause i say he's not dope, period. BEen there done that you know, i rather listen to some other shit. No hate intended, it's just how i feel about it.

u havnt even heard the mixtape... :laugh:

Nope i didn't. I decided in the past that he was wack and stopped checking for him. I'll go download his mixtape just to give it a chance now though, cause you kinda asked for it.

~Lucien~

« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2007, 07:38:07 AM »

the first good reply in weeks xander

XaNdEr

« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2007, 09:56:39 AM »
Lol.

I kinda have to admit i was laying low lately, i been back since 2 or 3 days and i'm fully active, so better watch your bitch.  :laugh:

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2007, 10:37:12 AM »

how is he not dope? explain to me...cause he sounds like big? re-check his rhymes and after that slap the fuck outta your self

Cause i say he's not dope, period. BEen there done that you know, i rather listen to some other shit. No hate intended, it's just how i feel about it.
you just need to respect his opinion.

u havnt even heard the mixtape... :laugh:
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]