Author Topic: Did Crooked I ghostwrite for Spider Loc on Death Row?  (Read 485 times)

GangstaBoogy

Did Crooked I ghostwrite for Spider Loc on Death Row?
« on: June 09, 2007, 02:28:57 AM »
I just found this old mixtape I made in around 2002-2003 when the new Row was lookin solid. I found two old songs featuring Spider back when that nigga was spittin. I don't know if Crooked I was ghostwriting for him or what, but homie was NICE...

Kam - They Like Dat
"Its like this, every now and then I might miss
But at the tip of my wrist is some hard to fight fist
They like bricks, plus I know a million mic tricks
Get my hustle on many ways like sellin dykes dicks"

Space Hog - Stay About My Dollaz
"Seperate the average from the great, let me have my own slate
I got a strong trait to concur, I was feelin a long wait
I ain't got no friends although I associate
With a few close nit niggas, as we negotiate
The appropriate price for the weights on the crate
I calculate and hibernate till I get my grocery strate"

"Nipples twitch and get tight, pussy pop and pulsate
My parole date pronounce my pursuit to control faith
Movin 16 for 8 to compensate when late"

I knew there was a reason I liked that nigga. He was a lot better than this 'Bluetiful G-Unit Crip' moron we hear from now a days.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

XaNdEr

Re: Did Crooked I ghostwrite for Spider Loc on Death Row?
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2007, 02:38:13 AM »
Nah homie you're just a hater blind to see Spider still spittin'. Ok he is a G-Unit Crip but so what? Does that make him weaker then before?

EFFeX

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2007, 05:28:52 AM »
Nah homie you're just a hater blind to see Spider still spittin'. Ok he is a G-Unit Crip but so what? Does that make him weaker then before?

Well... LOL

Na, honestly he isn't the same emcee we were introduced to... I think he truly limited himself. I remember him coming on the scene with a positive attitude for the streets and referring to his music as "poetry". I just don't hear that when he's rollin' with G-Unit. Maybe the tracks he does on his own.

XaNdEr

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2007, 06:04:57 AM »
Nerd, go check out his mixtapes since he's in G-Unit, only features he has is Young Buck, and Young Buck is seen as a real "street nigga" by many people so i don't see the big deal, it is not like he's with these other NY cats on every track, maybe 1 or 2 tracks with 50.

He does his own thing and puts his homies on his mixtapes. I don't see your point.

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2007, 06:33:35 AM »
nah i dont think so

EFFeX

« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2007, 06:36:35 AM »
Nerd, go check out his mixtapes since he's in G-Unit, only features he has is Young Buck, and Young Buck is seen as a real "street nigga" by many people so i don't see the big deal, it is not like he's with these other NY cats on every track, maybe 1 or 2 tracks with 50.

He does his own thing and puts his homies on his mixtapes. I don't see your point.

I'm the nerd? At least I didn't create a fake set to represent called "The G Unit Crips" where I'm the sole member and leader.

Hoodlum204

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thats Why I Fucked Your Bitch!!
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2007, 07:24:47 AM »

I'm the nerd? At least I didn't create a fake set to represent called "The G Unit Crips" where I'm the sole member and leader.

Spider don't Need Your Permission To Do His Thang! "Leader" Yeah Fuckin right! LOL at these internet crips!

i actually like spider loc's muzik! (no homo) Blutiful world was tight! if anyone has the mp3! could you please up it!

EFFeX

« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2007, 08:04:06 AM »

Spider don't Need Your Permission To Do His Thang! "Leader" Yeah Fuckin right! LOL at these internet crips!

i actually like spider loc's muzik! (no homo) Blutiful world was tight! if anyone has the mp3! could you please up it!

Blutiful World is tight, that's what I like to hear from him that laid back music... that's all.

I don't know why people get all offended by this G Unit Crip thing, it's absolutely silly and pointless. He should get off of that tip and just stick to making quality music.

XaNdEr

« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2007, 10:10:17 AM »
Actually you said "he limited himself" but he just made new contacts with other peoples, reps his block and affiliation (crips) plus the team he belongs to and who give him his money (G-Unit) so i don't see how that is "limiting himself".

Nobody has a problem when Kurupt or Daz yells Dogg Pound Gangsta Crip or when Game represents the Bloods but it is a problem when you're Spider Loc? Nah homie, that is straight up gay to talk the talk you talk. And yes, you're still a nerd.

EFFeX

« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2007, 10:14:07 AM »
Actually you said "he limited himself" but he just made new contacts with other peoples, reps his block and affiliation (crips) plus the team he belongs to and who give him his money (G-Unit) so i don't see how that is "limiting himself".

Nobody has a problem when Kurupt or Daz yells Dogg Pound Gangsta Crip or when Game represents the Bloods but it is a problem when you're Spider Loc? Nah homie, that is straight up gay to talk the talk you talk. And yes, you're still a nerd.

Whatever playa, I gave Spider Loc props and said he got some dope smooth tracks and that still wasn't good enough. Looks like you want me to kiss his ass and say he's the greatest emcee to drop on the West. I was checkin' for dude when he was down with Tha Row and still checkin' for him now, but I'm not feelin' his newer joints. If you are that's cool... to each his own.

XaNdEr

« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2007, 10:18:12 AM »
I don't want you to do anything, whatever you do is your problem. I just hate it when ignorant fools talk shit about his "G-Unit Crip" affiliation while the same people dickride other rappers who do EXACTLY the same.

They name that as the main reason why his music is wack, but his affilition with any group or set has NOTHING to do with his music. You're just looking for excuses to bash him.

And whatever you say about him doesn't matter me, i don't care for dude either, but i like his music and that is what matters. Stop riding the bandwagon fool.

Lunatic

« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2007, 10:21:09 AM »
Honestly those really do sound like Crooked I lines, ESPECIALLY the first 2
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

EFFeX

« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2007, 10:23:43 AM »
I don't want you to do anything, whatever you do is your problem. I just hate it when ignorant fools talk shit about his "G-Unit Crip" affiliation while the same people dickride other rappers who do EXACTLY the same.

They name that as the main reason why his music is wack, but his affilition with any group or set has NOTHING to do with his music. You're just looking for excuses to bash him.

And whatever you say about him doesn't matter me, i don't care for dude either, but i like his music and that is what matters. Stop riding the bandwagon fool.

What bandwagon am I riding... ? It seems like by me saying I was feeling Spider Loc's earlier work than his newer work it hit a sore spot. To be perfectly honest, the G-Unit Crip thing ain't that serious, but it's just something to laugh at in my opinion. If you can't see the comedy in that slogan you taking this waaay too serious. Damn son, who is dick riding... also, ain't no one brought up Game or DPG once in this conversation, but you. It's not as serious as you think playa. It's just music, you acting like you down to die for Spider.

XaNdEr

« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2007, 10:31:03 AM »
Whatever dude, like i said i don't care what you think. I don't care for Spider Loc, G-Unit or any rapper at all, they don't care about me neither.

I just say it's pretty pathetic that everyone calls his songs weak and trash and then name as reason his "G-Unit Crip" affiliation. But back when Young Buck was reppin' Bloods cause of Game, and Game was still down with G-Unit, then it was "cool".

And DPG are screaming Dogg Pound Gangsta Crip for a decade now and i never see anyone talk about that. That just came to my mind and i know i am right about this.

Fact is G-Unit has gotten many haters in the last 2 yeras and many people talk shit about Spider Loc, well that doesn't matter me. Don't like him, he don't like you either, but you know saying his music is wack is something different.

You know i am right, this is my last post about this to you, you got the message i think.

thisoneguy360

« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2007, 11:55:03 AM »
Yeah looking back he was alot better, his verse on "Bullshit and Nonsense" from against the grain was dope. Still don't know why that song was on Kurupt's album though...