Author Topic: Did Crooked I ghostwrite for Spider Loc on Death Row?  (Read 483 times)

GangstaBoogy

Re: Did Crooked I ghostwrite for Spider Loc on Death Row?
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2007, 12:22:56 PM »
Nah homie you're just a hater blind to see Spider still spittin'. Ok he is a G-Unit Crip but so what? Does that make him weaker then before?

Wow this nigga called me a hater after I just gave him props.

Na, honestly he isn't the same emcee we were introduced to... I think he truly limited himself. I remember him coming on the scene with a positive attitude for the streets and referring to his music as "poetry". I just don't hear that when he's rollin' with G-Unit. Maybe the tracks he does on his own.

Exactly what I'm sayin.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

SmokinDro520

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PillZ..HoeZ N DRO is all a G KnowZ
« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2007, 01:00:18 PM »
Does anyone have a link to the old mixtapes? 
Heres a link to Bluetiful World  http://www.sendspace.com/file/a1qi3w
PoP PoP THIZZ!!

whatthehell

« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2007, 01:52:43 PM »
Whatever dude, like i said i don't care what you think. I don't care for Spider Loc, G-Unit or any rapper at all, they don't care about me neither.

I just say it's pretty pathetic that everyone calls his songs weak and trash and then name as reason his "G-Unit Crip" affiliation. But back when Young Buck was reppin' Bloods cause of Game, and Game was still down with G-Unit, then it was "cool".

And DPG are screaming Dogg Pound Gangsta Crip for a decade now and i never see anyone talk about that. That just came to my mind and i know i am right about this.

Fact is G-Unit has gotten many haters in the last 2 yeras and many people talk shit about Spider Loc, well that doesn't matter me. Don't like him, he don't like you either, but you know saying his music is wack is something different.

You know i am right, this is my last post about this to you, you got the message i think.

Fuckin cry baby. Keep sticking up for Spider Joke. And yes, being affiliated with G-U-Not makes him weaker than before. It's a fad which is why all the youngsters are down with the bullshit. I don't care if G-U-Not makes everybody and his uncle rich, it's still a fad like the No Talent Soldiers. hater hater hater hater. There I typed out hater for you 4 times in a row so you can just copy and paste it into your next post. The damn word "hater" is a fad these days too. Too many people say that shit over opinions. hate hate hate hate

edimean22

• 'G'
« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2007, 02:23:21 PM »
what up niggas post up some old spider loc songs from deathrow days

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2007, 06:53:00 PM »
what up niggas post up some old spider loc songs from deathrow days

Kam - They Like Dat f/ Jayo Felony, Spider Loc, Dre'sta, Yukmouth
http://www.zshare.net/audio/2210283ede56af/

Space Hog - Stay About My Dollaz f/ Spider Loc, Eastwood
http://www.zshare.net/audio/22102981278780/

Oh, if any of you happens to have "Stay About My Dollaz" can you hook that up? The real version has a bunch of guys on it, but I took everyone out except Spider, Eastwood, and Space Hog.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

XaNdEr

« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2007, 12:27:19 AM »
Whatever dude, like i said i don't care what you think. I don't care for Spider Loc, G-Unit or any rapper at all, they don't care about me neither.

I just say it's pretty pathetic that everyone calls his songs weak and trash and then name as reason his "G-Unit Crip" affiliation. But back when Young Buck was reppin' Bloods cause of Game, and Game was still down with G-Unit, then it was "cool".

And DPG are screaming Dogg Pound Gangsta Crip for a decade now and i never see anyone talk about that. That just came to my mind and i know i am right about this.

Fact is G-Unit has gotten many haters in the last 2 yeras and many people talk shit about Spider Loc, well that doesn't matter me. Don't like him, he don't like you either, but you know saying his music is wack is something different.

You know i am right, this is my last post about this to you, you got the message i think.

Fuckin cry baby. Keep sticking up for Spider Joke. And yes, being affiliated with G-U-Not makes him weaker than before. It's a fad which is why all the youngsters are down with the bullshit. I don't care if G-U-Not makes everybody and his uncle rich, it's still a fad like the No Talent Soldiers. hater hater hater hater. There I typed out hater for you 4 times in a row so you can just copy and paste it into your next post. The damn word "hater" is a fad these days too. Too many people say that shit over opinions. hate hate hate hate

You are so fuckin' biased that you hate a rapper for the team he is on and fail to listen to music first. Don't need to say more.

Hoodlum204

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thats Why I Fucked Your Bitch!!
« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2007, 12:34:36 AM »
all arguments aside! yes! those really do sound like lines crooked I would write! don't decide on IMO!

Hoodlum204

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: June 10, 2007, 12:53:48 AM »
wait i revoke that shit! im juiced!  ::) lol

XaNdEr

« Reply #23 on: June 10, 2007, 12:54:44 AM »
Lol who got the Juice now homie?  :D

Hoodlum204

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: June 10, 2007, 01:10:24 AM »
lol...oh yea! could someone please up me the mp3 for blutiful world?? would appreciate it!