Author Topic: Did Crooked I ever gang bang?  (Read 1082 times)

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
Re: Did Crooked I ever gang bang?
« Reply #30 on: June 11, 2007, 08:08:19 PM »
Who gives a flying fuck if dude banged or not.. I just care about the music.

true, dude prob a real fake ass b1tch in real life, prob never even seen gun before

but as long as the music is good then it's cool

but he's a fake bitch who was crying on the phone after Snoop put that n1gga in his place last year

snoop did no such thing.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #31 on: June 11, 2007, 08:17:03 PM »

true, dude prob a real fake ass b1tch in real life, prob never even seen gun before

but he's a fake bitch who was crying on the phone after Snoop put that n1gga in his place last year

snoop did no such thing.

-T

then you don't remember when he called Nima to respond to what Snoop said, you could tell dude was in tears.  It was some sad shit

he was even BEGGING Snoop to sign him to KOCH West, felt bad for him really
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: June 11, 2007, 08:20:43 PM »

snoop did no such thing.

-T

then you don't remember when he called Nima to respond to what Snoop said, you could tell dude was in tears.  It was some sad shit

Crooked owned snoop in that interview IMO, cause snoop hasn't said anything about crooked since crooked said that shit because there's NO WAY snoop could come out of that conversation NOT looking like an asshole.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #33 on: June 11, 2007, 08:23:31 PM »

snoop did no such thing.

-T

Crooked owned snoop in that interview IMO, cause snoop hasn't said anything about crooked since crooked said that shit because there's NO WAY snoop could come out of that conversation NOT looking like an asshole.

-T

whether Snoop was right or not, Crooked still was crying and asking to be signed

I hope he drops an album by 2010 though
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: June 11, 2007, 10:29:22 PM »

snoop did no such thing.

-T

-T

whether Snoop was right or not, Crooked still was crying and asking to be signed

I hope he drops an album by 2010 though

How is snoop's rightness even a question? He claims to support young Long Beach up n comers, but one of its brightest stars gets no snoop love.

furthermore, he claims to unite the west but won't give crooked the time of day. he's either a hypocrite or a liar.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #35 on: June 11, 2007, 11:49:49 PM »
It don't matter if he banged a set, he from the streets.. alot of you muthafucaz is fruitcakes, callin every rapper fake n shit.. Snoop sold some drugs, got caught up, then turned to rap.. is he now hard because of that? No, everybody n they mama from the street done sold drugs any one time or another.. the reason he hard is cuzz he can hold his head high and travel anywhere reppin where he from and holdin it down for the people around him.. successful without obstacles stoppin him.. that's hard in this game.. in any game that involves the streets for that matter.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: June 12, 2007, 02:07:06 AM »
i'd say any game that involves money, but for the most part yeah

alot of you muthafucaz is fruitcakes

LMAO, this guy's always on.

thanks man

-T

westcoastavengers.com

Westcoastfanatic

« Reply #37 on: June 12, 2007, 02:12:34 AM »
Don't think so. If he did he would be dead or in prison right now.
IS DETOX NEXT? Don't think so.

greko

• 'G'
« Reply #38 on: June 12, 2007, 11:01:32 AM »

How is snoop's rightness even a question? He claims to support young Long Beach up n comers, but one of its brightest stars gets no snoop love.

furthermore, he claims to unite the west but won't give crooked the time of day. he's either a hypocrite or a liar.

-T

You have a real point there but I think Snoop has done more than enough for west coast and LBC so that's not something he can be critised for. However you are right about that Snoop is always talkiing how people in the west should just work together and not beef and same time he is bashing Crooked. That's just something I can't understand. On the other hand we don't necessarily know everything about their relationship and past so there could be something what could explain the current situation...

Crooked isn't any better in my opinion... He hasn't really give Snoop shout outs or anything that would make Snoop want to work with him so I don't think he wants to work with Snoop any more than Snoop with him. That's bad for Crooked. He claims to be boss but can't drop one god damn album. What's up with that...

Bottom line both are grown men and can deside who they want to work by themselves...

Blu Lacez

« Reply #39 on: June 12, 2007, 11:05:47 AM »

-T

You have a real point there but I think Snoop has done more than enough for west coast and LBC so that's not something he can be critised for

^^
True Dat!!

On the other hand we don't necessarily know everything about their relationship and past so there could be something what could explain the current situation...

^^
True Dat!!!

Bottom line both are grown men and can deside who they want to work by themselves...

^^
On Point!!!

Blu!

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: June 12, 2007, 12:31:38 PM »
Crooked shouts him in respect ya ogs, and in that song we run tha streetz, they sample snoop. I think he gives snoop his props.

if snoop don't wanna work with dude, cool but don't act like you're like the Martin Luther King of CA you know?

-T

westcoastavengers.com

d-nice

« Reply #41 on: June 12, 2007, 12:41:11 PM »
Crooked shouts him in respect ya ogs, and in that song we run tha streetz, they sample snoop. I think he gives snoop his props.

if snoop don't wanna work with dude, cool but don't act like you're like the Martin Luther King of CA you know?

-T

LMAO, +1

greko

• 'G'
« Reply #42 on: June 12, 2007, 01:26:56 PM »

-T

I feel you. That's what I ment when I said I didn't understand that Snoop talks that west coast unity but doesn't give props to Crooked... Finally I think it's just up to them if they want to do some shit together (which I think would be dope)  :)

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: June 12, 2007, 02:15:14 PM »
there are two songs I can think of with crooked and snoop.

barrington levy ft. soopafly, snoop, daz, crooked I-Poor man's cry

one blood west coast remix

-T

westcoastavengers.com

str8hiphop831

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #44 on: June 12, 2007, 06:36:13 PM »
obviously he rolled with the homies ... let's not forget whu he got put in the game with ... tha dogg pound/lbc crew ... he was "literally" in tha dogg pound ... when all that b.s. happened with the lbc crew, snoop got pist that'z why he said that shit in caught up (ride on), about people bouncin' like tha dogg pound is a football team or they free agents or somethin' ... muthafucka this a way of life! dpgc 4 life  8) crooked alwayz been respected by everybody though ... only people he ever beefed with are the ones that brought him in, dpgc ... and who caused that rift ... bitch azz suge