Author Topic: Chamillionaire Drops New Single Off His Highly Anticipated Sophomore Album  (Read 106 times)

Damien J.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Grammy Award Winning, Platinum rapper Chamillionaire readies for the major label release of his highly anticipated sophomore abum Ultimate Victory, with the debut of the LP's first official single, Hip Hop Police featuring the legendary Slick Rick. The track, which was produced by hitmaker JR Totem, will be introduced to radio airwaves this month. In addition to debuting the new single, Chamillionaire will also be giving away a free double bonus to fans with the release of Mixtape Messiah 3 and Mixtape Messiah DVD.

"I've been hard at work, putting the final touches on Ultimate Victory while my fans have remained patient and overwhelmingly supportive of me. Now that the album is finally complete and the first official single, Hip Hop Police ft. Slick Rick is ready for release, I'm back on the mixtape grind, " says Chamillionaire. "In addition to giving away Mixtape Messiah 3, the release of the DVD is just an extra token to show my appreciation to the fans that have supported me over the years."

Mixtape Messiah 3 will feature the Houston rapper pushing the envelope once again, while producing the same high quality of music that fans are accustomed to with every official mixtape release by Chamillionaire. Just in case that wasn't enough for hungry fans, the Mixtape Messiah DVD will feature an hour of exclusive interviews, show performances, and backstage tour footage, as well as recent in-studio footage, all thoroughly documented throughout the past year and a half.

Both the new mixtape and DVD will be available for free download in their entirety off of the hip hop star's official website www.chamillionaire.com, on June 18th, exactly three months before the release of the rapper's major label release. Ultimate Victory, which features guest appearances by Lil Wayne, Krayzie Bone, Pimp C, Lloyd, Famous and Devin the Dude to name a few, in addition to production by Happy P, The Runners, Play-N-Skillz, The Beat Bullies, Kane Beatz, David Banner and others, will be released on September 18th.

Source: www.yoraps.com
Yo! Raps - The Game Belongs To Us | www.yoraps.com