Author Topic: Anybody sniff lines???  (Read 550 times)

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
Re: Anybody sniff lines???
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2007, 09:49:00 AM »
hell nah, that shit dont interest me.. people need to bump grandmaster flash's - white lines lol re'educate yaselfs  ;)

Smoke Break

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2007, 01:10:09 PM »
i tried a whole bunch of it one time don't know exactly how much cuz i was drunk as hell but shit made me way uncomfortable and i was up for 2 days straight

that wasn't coke

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2007, 01:14:50 PM »
LOL. Dude sniffed some crystal...

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2007, 05:03:31 PM »
^^ lol yep
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

Bones01

• Muthafuckin' Don!

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2007, 10:49:28 PM »
Whats the affects of coke n shit? Is it like weed but stronger or what?

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2007, 11:32:09 PM »
I will never ever ever ever fuck with that shit. Just alcohol and the occasional weed hit for me.

Cocaine's a helluva drug, though.

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: June 19, 2007, 01:02:34 AM »

It is different for everyone. Mainly though, you get a wild head rush for a few hours, you talk A LOT, and you feel like you can punch through a wall (probably not a good idea to try). It is nothing like weed. Imagine drinking 50 energy drinks, take away the jitters, and you have coke.

I was getting it straight off the kilo when I was doing it, and I have no problem saying it is the best drug I have ever had. That is pretty much why I don't fuck with it anymore. It's too good and that's dangerous as fuck.

Chief

« Reply #23 on: June 19, 2007, 03:15:30 AM »

lol, nah it's like smoking 50 cigarettes at once  ;D

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: June 19, 2007, 03:55:53 AM »
I will never ever ever ever fuck with that shit. Just alcohol and the occasional weed hit for me.

Cocaine's a helluva drug, though.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #25 on: June 19, 2007, 10:47:58 AM »

It is different for everyone. Mainly though, you get a wild head rush for a few hours, you talk A LOT, and you feel like you can punch through a wall (probably not a good idea to try). It is nothing like weed. Imagine drinking 50 energy drinks, take away the jitters, and you have coke.

I was getting it straight off the kilo when I was doing it, and I have no problem saying it is the best drug I have ever had. That is pretty much why I don't fuck with it anymore. It's too good and that's dangerous as fuck.

There are so many better feelings than the feeling you get from coke...How many different substances have you tried?

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: June 19, 2007, 11:05:26 AM »
no, I don't fuck with it and i don't ever want to

....https://www.youtube.com/v/YLzcbCn492U

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: June 19, 2007, 02:00:13 PM »

There are so many better feelings than the feeling you get from coke...How many different substances have you tried?

I have tried several. It's just a personal preferance that coke is the best. Shrooms would be up there too, but it's too easy to have a bad trip on those.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #28 on: June 19, 2007, 02:26:53 PM »

I have tried several. It's just a personal preferance that coke is the best. Shrooms would be up there too, but it's too easy to have a bad trip on those.

You tried E?

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: June 19, 2007, 02:32:06 PM »

You tried E?

Nah. I was going to a few years ago, then it fell through and I never had the urge to try it again. My friend tried it and he said it's pretty much like coke without the drips. Maybe I'll try it one of these days, but I think I have grown out of that experimental age.