Author Topic: Kokane EP  (Read 882 times)

Desert Lord

Kokane EP
« on: June 16, 2007, 08:36:31 AM »
hey y'all on dubcnn! won't you drop a kokane ep on this site? i'm still waiting on that shit

Re: Kokane EP
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2007, 08:48:05 AM »
word

XaNdEr

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2007, 08:48:32 AM »
Kokane is wiggidy wack. He fucks tracks up instead of adding something.

I rather have Butch Cassidy or Nate Dogg as westcoast hook-singers.

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2007, 09:01:54 AM »

you don't truly like funk then. dudes got it out the ass.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2007, 12:05:30 PM »

butch and nate are cool but i really anticipate a guest appearence from kokane.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Diggfinger

« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2007, 01:53:56 PM »
Wasnt it supposed to drop "very soon" like a month ago??

I think Dubcnn's time perceptions differs from that of the common man ;D

It's probably just a matter of Kokane wanting to wait with its release until Suga Kane is about to drop. That would be my best guess.

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2007, 02:41:05 PM »

You sir, are wack. Listen to "Painkillerz", best album of 2006. Best production of 2006. He's not just a hook man, he is a musical genius. It's nice to see someone like Kokane making original music, making it, the way it should be made, in the studio, with his producer, writin tracks.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2007, 05:29:07 PM »
Yeah I have to speak to Koka again he wanted to hold on for a few more weeks before we drop it, but the project is still on...

westkoastanostra

« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2007, 08:35:03 PM »
i wish he released that gospel album....koka is real dope too me when he drops heartfelt shit

XaNdEr

« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2007, 11:53:41 PM »

You sir, are wack. Listen to "Painkillerz", best album of 2006. Best production of 2006. He's not just a hook man, he is a musical genius. It's nice to see someone like Kokane making original music, making it, the way it should be made, in the studio, with his producer, writin tracks.

Ah man come on, his voice sounds just irritating to me, i can't listen to his guestspots let alone a whole album, and yes i tried to like Painkillerz, but it's definately not the bets album of 06 with Urban Survival Syndrome, Full Circle, Food & Liquor, Laugh Now Cry Later, Hip Hop Is Dead, Tha Blue Carpet Treatment etc. coming out.  :-\

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2007, 10:04:48 AM »

Ah man come on, his voice sounds just irritating to me, i can't listen to his guestspots let alone a whole album, and yes i tried to like Painkillerz, but it's definately not the bets album of 06 with Urban Survival Syndrome, Full Circle, Food & Liquor, Laugh Now Cry Later, Hip Hop Is Dead, Tha Blue Carpet Treatment etc. coming out.  :-\

It is miles musically above those commercial manufactured crap. You may not like his voice, but musically, he's a genius. And I like how Josef Leimberg did the whole album. One producer doing a whole album leads to a much better product. The album plays like a story. LNCL was a good album, but Full Circle was a horrible album.

Anyways, Kokane delivers something those others don't, originality. Theirs tons of rappers like Xzibit. But theirs only one Kokane!

Diggfinger

« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2007, 10:52:57 PM »
Yeah I have to speak to Koka again he wanted to hold on for a few more weeks before we drop it, but the project is still on...

do you know what he is up to at the moment? Suga Kane was suppose to drop back in March?

XaNdEr

« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2007, 11:22:02 PM »

It is miles musically above those commercial manufactured crap. You may not like his voice, but musically, he's a genius. And I like how Josef Leimberg did the whole album. One producer doing a whole album leads to a much better product. The album plays like a story. LNCL was a good album, but Full Circle was a horrible album.

Anyways, Kokane delivers something those others don't, originality. Theirs tons of rappers like Xzibit. But theirs only one Kokane!

Dude every rapper is unique in his own way, Xzibit's voice is raw as fuck, he has this insightful lyrics on Full Circle, not just that "gangsta shit" and if you don't like that album, ok. But it is the same reason i have for not liking Kokane, that dude just wastes dope beats/songs.  :-\

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2007, 02:18:31 AM »
Kokane is fuckin dope!

Fresco

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2007, 02:41:21 AM »
Dude every rapper is unique in his own way, Xzibit's voice is raw as fuck, he has this insightful lyrics on Full Circle, not just that "gangsta shit" and if you don't like that album, ok. But it is the same reason i have for not liking Kokane, that dude just wastes dope beats/songs.  :-\

To me it's the contrary, he takes dope beat and enhance them to the next level, he even can turn weak beats to bangers, Kokane deserves his name!