Author Topic: Odom+Bynum For Garnett? Kwame+Luke+Pick For Marion? Kareem Rush Returning?  (Read 876 times)

wcsoldier

Talk is cheap...

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
sure buddy
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

We're not getting Garnett. Kevin McHale already said he would rather trade him to any of the other 28 teams besides the Lakers, plus he just came out and said he's not interested in what the Lakers have to offer. There's still a possibility of a 3-team trade that would bring us K.G. but at this point, I don't have faith in our FO whatsoever.

As far as Kareem Rush - BRING HIM BACK NOW!

If we don't get Garnett, I seriously think we'll end up getting either Gasol or JO for the same deal (Odom+Bynum). Either that or Bynum+19th Pick for Artest...A big deal is amongst us. Just watch.

Fuck trading Bynum and the 19th pick for Artest!

I somewhat agree, but if it means keeping Kobe, I'm all for it...

PG Mo Williams
SG Kobe Bryant
SF Ron Artest
PF Lamar Odom
C Kwame Brown

Looks nice to me....PeACe

Believe me, the last thing I've ever wanted to see happen in life is Kobe wearing another team's jersey. But if keeping him means trading Bynum and possibly Nick Young for Ron Arest - farewell K.B.!

LMAO...SO you rather have Nick Young and Andrew Bynum than Kobe Bryant and Ron Artest? :-X :puke:

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Bynum and Odom are spare parts not even worthy to be mentioned as consideration for a Garnett trade. GangstaBoogy has the right idea if the Lakers want to have a chance at all to get him.

LMAO@Odom and Bynum (one of the most sought after young players in the league) being "spare parts". That's a good one. Don't you also think KG has a say in where he's going?

McHale has already fucked everybody else over, why not Garnett too by trading him to a team without his consent? In reality, no Garnett has no say in where he is going. The Wolves will trade him to whomever will give them the best players possible to rebuild. It sucks for Garnett, but that is the truth.

And yes, Odom and Bynum are spare parts to a team that really aren't in any better shape than the Wolves. Sure, the Lakers actually made the playoffs, but if those two aren't helping LA past the first round, what makes you think the Wolves want them? Minnesota doesn't need anymore future prospects, they need proven players with experience.

And Lamar Odom is a proven player with experience...Bynum is currently one of the best young (if not THE best young) prospect in the league. The Wolves aren't winning now...Forget it. They MIGHT AS WELL build for the future, and I believe that's what they should do. In the beginning of the year, before all the Kobe drama, I wouldn't have even traded Bynum for KG straight up. KG will be retiring when Bynum will be barely approaching his prime...And if Bynum turns out to be what he's been hyped up to be, that would mean Minnesota got the biggest steal since Kareem came to LA (who coincidentally happens to be Bynum's mentor)...I would welcome a trade of Odom+Bynum for KG with open arms if I were a Minnesota fan...

PG Randy Foye
SG Rashad McCants
SF Ricky Davis
PF Lamar Odom
C Andrew Bynum

That's a great team to build...PeACe

GangstaBoogy

We're not getting Garnett. Kevin McHale already said he would rather trade him to any of the other 28 teams besides the Lakers, plus he just came out and said he's not interested in what the Lakers have to offer. There's still a possibility of a 3-team trade that would bring us K.G. but at this point, I don't have faith in our FO whatsoever.

If we don't get Garnett, I seriously think we'll end up getting either Gasol or JO for the same deal (Odom+Bynum). Either that or Bynum+19th Pick for Artest...A big deal is amongst us. Just watch.

PG Mo Williams
SG Kobe Bryant
SF Ron Artest
PF Lamar Odom
C Kwame Brown

Believe me, the last thing I've ever wanted to see happen in life is Kobe wearing another team's jersey. But if keeping him means trading Bynum and possibly Nick Young for Ron Arest - farewell K.B.!

LMAO...SO you rather have Nick Young and Andrew Bynum than Kobe Bryant and Ron Artest? :-X :puke:

No but I'd rather burn in hell than to make a lopsided trade that benefits the Kings. Besides, we all know Artest is gonna do something crazy and end up missing a ton of games.

Interestingly enought, it was predicted that the Kings would draft Bynum...
http://www.nbadraft.net/index.asp?content=mock2005
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

PG Mo Williams
SG Kobe Bryant
SF Ron Artest
PF Lamar Odom
C Kwame Brown

No but I'd rather burn in hell than to make a lopsided trade that benefits the Kings. Besides, we all know Artest is gonna do something crazy and end up missing a ton of games.

Interestingly enought, it was predicted that the Kings would draft Bynum...
http://www.nbadraft.net/index.asp?content=mock2005

Regardless, if we have to trade Bynum to keep Kobe, I'm doing it...Especially if we get an all-star in return...PeACe