Author Topic: BAY AREA RAP SUCK SO DOES THE WHOLE WEST-COAST (HONEST TRUTH)  (Read 2111 times)

d-nice

Re: BAY AREA RAP SUCK SO DOES THE WHOLE WEST-COAST (HONEST TRUTH)
« Reply #60 on: June 21, 2007, 06:47:54 PM »
The thing about some peoples opinions is that they try to make out albums to be these spectacular Rakim style shit with Dr. Dre holding their hands on the album cover. The albums are what they are. Do you listen to Keak Da Sneak for some crazy punchlines and metaphors? Hell no. You play that shit when you want to get hyped. Hyphy is dope as fuck to jam when subbin in the ride. But fuck it cuz opinions are like assholes, everyone has one.

True, but every time these threads start with Hyphy sucks, it becomes then the whole Bay, then the whole west coast sucks. People end up naming the same rappers that suck like they are the only ones putting music out. That part is pure comedy. That is why I named some rappers out that don't get the publicity the popular wc rappers do but they dope also.

Lunatic

« Reply #61 on: June 21, 2007, 06:48:59 PM »
The thing about some peoples opinions is that they try to make out albums to be these spectacular Rakim style shit with Dr. Dre holding their hands on the album cover. The albums are what they are. Do you listen to Keak Da Sneak for some crazy punchlines and metaphors? Hell no. You play that shit when you want to get hyped. Hyphy is dope as fuck to jam when subbin in the ride. But fuck it cuz opinions are like assholes, everyone has one.

True, but every time these threads start with Hyphy sucks, it becomes then the whole Bay, then the whole west coast sucks. People end up naming the same rappers that suck like they are the only ones putting music out. That part is pure comedy. That is why I named some rappers out that don't get the publicity the popular wc rappers do but they dope also.

as usual the homie d-nice with that real spit

i think he's dr. dre in disguise or somethin ;D
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #62 on: June 21, 2007, 06:49:52 PM »

i agree with you Bundy that different styles of music have "certain times" to play them.  like you said you listen to hyphy when you wanna feel all hyped.  but for hyphy to dominate the whole Bay is just ridiculous.  i mean its cool if we have some really good artists that are hyphy and some that are really good at the old mobb music.  it just seems to me that the people who arent really good at the hphy shit would rather make music with that sound than the sound that they made famous.(ie  $hort)  so, everyone wanna jump on this hyphy shit and the quality gets watered down, while the old mobb/gansta sound dies down almost to extinction as a whole. 

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

d-nice

« Reply #63 on: June 21, 2007, 06:54:07 PM »

Nah just a hip hop junkie. I am from the west but I can appreciate and bump stuff from all over. Common, Nas, Face, T.I., Ant Banks, 40 Water, Joell Ortiz, Termanology, anything. I will at least give it a listen. And if it is dope, I will bump it. If it's wack, I leaveit alone.

Lunatic

« Reply #64 on: June 21, 2007, 06:56:31 PM »

Nah just a hip hop junkie. I am from the west but I can appreciate and bump stuff from all over. Common, Nas, Face, T.I., Ant Banks, 40 Water, Joell Ortiz, Termanology, anything. I will at least give it a listen. And if it is dope, I will bump it. If it's wack, I leaveit alone.

lol yee i was playin

i got pretty versatile taste as well, from knoc to T.I., to scarface to westside connection and so on

that's how it's pose 2 be 8)

d-nice

« Reply #65 on: June 21, 2007, 07:08:15 PM »
Hip Hop is so diverse that there is stuff out there for everyone. That mc Fred Knuxx is cold blooded and he is from Delaware. Yeah, Delaware. That is east coast. There are dope mcs in Albuquerque, New Mexico, Utah, Nebraska, Kansas, all over. Canada, Japan, Austraila, Africa, UK, all over the world. I can respect the opinion that certain music ain't ya style or preference but saying a whole coast is wack is crazy.

Lunatic

« Reply #66 on: June 21, 2007, 07:12:45 PM »
Hip Hop is so diverse that there is stuff out there for everyone. That mc Fred Knuxx is cold blooded and he is from Delaware. Yeah, Delaware. That is east coast. There are dope mcs in Albuquerque, New Mexico, Utah, Nebraska, Kansas, all over. Canada, Japan, Austraila, Africa, UK, all over the world. I can respect the opinion that certain music ain't ya style or preference but saying a whole coast is wack is crazy.

yea i fucks with canada hip-hop a bit...kardinal can really spit...what u know about choclair? homeboy had a DOPE track (that was a single with a video and errthang) with cha boy kurupt a few years back ;D

a real dope track 2 8)

saukrates been gettin some shine here and there (with redman, method man etc) and that new bishop brigante single with nate dogg himself...We got a dude called J.B. who impressed the Game so much, that the Game took him along on his tour..they even made a track together during the recordings of DA

the rascalz did they thang for a while 2, those dudes can spit

not my type of dude, but k-os gettin some shine as well

Al Bundy

« Reply #67 on: June 21, 2007, 07:21:29 PM »

i agree with you Bundy that different styles of music have "certain times" to play them.  like you said you listen to hyphy when you wanna feel all hyped.  but for hyphy to dominate the whole Bay is just ridiculous.  i mean its cool if we have some really good artists that are hyphy and some that are really good at the old mobb music.  it just seems to me that the people who arent really good at the hphy shit would rather make music with that sound than the sound that they made famous.(ie  $hort)  so, everyone wanna jump on this hyphy shit and the quality gets watered down, while the old mobb/gansta sound dies down almost to extinction as a whole. 

True. But fuck it, skip it and move on. I do miss that mobb shit but i'm somewhat happy that it really isn't being used anymore because you can't put out the same product over and over and except people to get it every time. And this is comin from the dude who's top artist on last.fm is e-40.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: June 21, 2007, 07:27:42 PM »
I'ma have to agree with OP.  West is dead...grieve and move on.

What else is new from the west? wc's new album?

Evidence
Planet Asia
Omar Cruz
Sick Jacken vs DJ Muggs
Tangled Thoughts
Digital Smoke
Roccett mixtape
Kemo Tha Blaxican
Ikuestion
B-Real

Man the list goes on and on

hmm ic...lot of them I ain't feeling..but that's my preference though.  Digit smoke is cool.

I can respect that, but we got alot of new shit on and poppin out here. U might have to do some searching to get it but it is out there. Good music is good music, no matter what coast.
I ain't tryna doubt u or anything...don't u think people are just way hyping beyond our expection through artists that we personally like?
And about the searching, yea man, I've gotta keep searching right stuff.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: June 21, 2007, 07:29:28 PM »
I just need to be entertained.  ;D
as long as it feels good to bump in my car, i'm all ears.  :laugh:  8)
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #70 on: June 21, 2007, 07:30:21 PM »

True. But fuck it, skip it and move on. I do miss that mobb shit but i'm somewhat happy that it really isn't being used anymore because you can't put out the same product over and over and except people to get it every time. And this is comin from the dude who's top artist on last.fm is e-40.

i see your point.   8)

but damn, i miss my old shit!   :D

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Al Bundy

« Reply #71 on: June 21, 2007, 07:37:37 PM »

i see your point.   8)

but damn, i miss my old shit!   :D

I do too. Love bumping that mobb shit like Carlos Rossi, Doin Dirt Bad, Yay Deep, shit like that  8)

d-nice

« Reply #72 on: June 21, 2007, 07:43:17 PM »

Evidence
Planet Asia
Omar Cruz
Sick Jacken vs DJ Muggs
Tangled Thoughts
Digital Smoke
Roccett mixtape
Kemo Tha Blaxican
Ikuestion
B-Real

hmm ic...lot of them I ain't feeling..but that's my preference though.  Digit smoke is cool.

I can respect that, but we got alot of new shit on and poppin out here. U might have to do some searching to get it but it is out there. Good music is good music, no matter what coast.
I ain't tryna doubt u or anything...don't u think people are just way hyping beyond our expection through artists that we personally like?

Yeah I don't dispute that, but people think for example that all there is in the Bay is Hyphy and that is not true. That is why I do not watch the tv for music anymore hardly because they brainwash people with the same shit. You start believing it. But most of the really dope music I have found is mad underground.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #73 on: June 21, 2007, 08:27:10 PM »

Evidence
Planet Asia
Omar Cruz
Sick Jacken vs DJ Muggs
Tangled Thoughts
Digital Smoke
Roccett mixtape
Kemo Tha Blaxican
Ikuestion
B-Real

Yeah I don't dispute that, but people think for example that all there is in the Bay is Hyphy and that is not true. That is why I do not watch the tv for music anymore hardly because they brainwash people with the same shit. You start believing it. But most of the really dope music I have found is mad underground.
I hear ya homie.

uncut510

• 'G'
« Reply #74 on: June 21, 2007, 10:22:51 PM »
if you notice uncut's avoiding everybody's questions.

don't lie you really from walnut creek.  be real with yourself and change that 510 to a 925

why won't you answer any of the questions in the thread?

FROM SILIVER.. IM A  415 CAT. I AINT FROM NOWHERE SOFT WITH SANTA ROSE OR SAN MATEO.

FUCK THAT I GOTA OPINION, LIVE IWTH IT. YALL KNOW ITS TRUE. WESTCOATS IS DEAD.

WEST NEEDS TO STEP IT UP UNTIL THEN THIS IS WHAT THE WEST HAVE  :monkey_piss:
« Last Edit: June 21, 2007, 10:25:06 PM by uncut510 »
BAN JOHNNY 1000 Pussy!