Author Topic: Celtics in talks for a Garnett trade  (Read 826 times)

floatin_above_everything

Re: Celtics in talks for a Garnett trade
« Reply #45 on: June 23, 2007, 02:01:11 PM »
Telfair was released from the organization after his last arrest, that's why your post was bullshit.

Jefferson & Green's future>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Odom & Bynum's

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #46 on: June 23, 2007, 03:54:58 PM »
^^They can still trade him, moron. LOL@thinking I make up trade scenerios for fun. That was reported on Hoopshype...And I would much rather have Odom over Jefferson, and Bynum over Green...PeACe

rik

« Reply #47 on: June 23, 2007, 06:38:04 PM »
What a fuckin looser.

He's not a looser. He joined the Wolves and, since they coverd him with big money (he has the best contract in the NBA), he doesn't want to disrespect the organization. He's a President, there in Minny. He does whatever the fuck he wants to do. Ok, he won't get a ring, but he already won an MVP throphy, and some medals with the U.S. National Team. Maybe it's enought, for him. Or maybe he'll do a Karl Malone type of move when he'll be 35, like you said.

Kobe's win-at-all-costs attitude >>> KG's who-gives-a-fuck-if-I-lose attitude. 8)

KG being a man and honoring his contract >>> Kobe acting and crying like a little bitch

Really? KG being fine with losing is better than Kobe NOT being fine with losing? I guess we share opposite mind-states...

Everybody wants to win, bro. However some people don't act like bitches and start demanding trades and talking shit about the organization when they're not winning.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #48 on: June 24, 2007, 12:51:53 AM »
What a fuckin looser.

He's not a looser. He joined the Wolves and, since they coverd him with big money (he has the best contract in the NBA), he doesn't want to disrespect the organization. He's a President, there in Minny. He does whatever the fuck he wants to do. Ok, he won't get a ring, but he already won an MVP throphy, and some medals with the U.S. National Team. Maybe it's enought, for him. Or maybe he'll do a Karl Malone type of move when he'll be 35, like you said.

Kobe's win-at-all-costs attitude >>> KG's who-gives-a-fuck-if-I-lose attitude. 8)

so you want kobe off the lakers then too?

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #49 on: June 24, 2007, 11:55:32 AM »
What a fuckin looser.

KG being a man and honoring his contract >>> Kobe acting and crying like a little bitch

Really? KG being fine with losing is better than Kobe NOT being fine with losing? I guess we share opposite mind-states...

Everybody wants to win, bro. However some people don't act like bitches and start demanding trades and talking shit about the organization when they're not winning.

Yea, and those people STAY LOSERS. LOL.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #50 on: June 24, 2007, 11:55:54 AM »
What a fuckin looser.

so you want kobe off the lakers then too?

Never said that.