Author Topic: a funny video of Jermaine and Kobe on Youtube  (Read 118 times)

WC Iz Active

a funny video of Jermaine and Kobe on Youtube
« on: June 21, 2007, 03:10:39 PM »
There was a video I came across on Youtube that said Kobe and Oneal part 2 and the whole video was highlights of good friends Kobe Bryant and Jermaine Oneal and it said the dynasty part 2.   After thinking a while, anyone that wants Gasol to play w/ Kobe over Jermaine IZ A FOOL

JO and Kobe would be the PERFECT TEAMMATES and would compliment each other so well.  As a Pacer fan I would hate to lose Jermaine cause I know he has alot of great years left but him and Kobe would instantly be the best duo in the league BY FAR

GangstaBoogy

Re: a funny video of Jermaine and Kobe on Youtube
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2007, 03:24:06 PM »
"I don't see how the Jermaine trade can ever happen, when Indiana wants both Bynum and Lamar...

BUT... the Lakers front offices doesn't really want to simply give Bynum up. But yet, Kobe doesn't want his friend Lamar, traded either."

- AM570
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2007, 03:26:51 PM »
"I don't see how the Jermaine trade can ever happen, when Indiana wants both Bynum and Lamar...

BUT... the Lakers front offices doesn't really want to simply give Bynum up. But yet, Kobe doesn't want his friend Lamar, traded either."

- AM570
Can't have it both ways.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2007, 03:27:31 PM »
LMAO@Keeping Odom but bringing in a major star.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2007, 03:54:51 PM »
^It's not that hard...Stars get traded for expiring contracts and draft picks ALL the time. I can see us getting JO without having to include BOTH Odom and Bynum. I still rather have Gasol in the triangle. But yes, JO and Kobe would be ...BY FAR... the best duo in the league...PeACe