Author Topic: Game kinda talkin bad about Mims on Big Boys Neighborhood, Power 106.  (Read 1533 times)

everlast1986

the world can do without MIMS

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Countdown til we see Game takin pictures with Mims...

roflmao

its like a break up and make up dating game.

fist he gona diss, bleek, young gunz, jigga, mims sayin their music is pop,

then he meets htem, shake their hands. oh im your number #1 fan.

you guys are legends. i thought u took a shot at me first.

give em a daps, take a picture and hes rockin all blue at this time with a 50 cent goatee (dude wants to look just like him)

kiss and make up. goes back and writes another diss song.. and the story continues.

if he can he would literally suck nas, 50 and jay dick.. then go back and butter fly tatt on his ass cheek
but if you think about it, if that was the case, do you think Jay or any other "legend" would shake his hand outta nowhere with Game dissing them out in the open like that?

When "The Documentary" came out, peeps were sayin that Game was takin shots at Jay. Game did multiple interviews sayin that he doesn't diss Jay, etc. Since then, Jay has shook hands with Game & they've been just fine.

Now I'm sure Jay knows that Game track dissing him has leaked, and I don't think Jay would want to shake his hand today.

uncut510

• 'G'

roflmao

its like a break up and make up dating game.

fist he gona diss, bleek, young gunz, jigga, mims sayin their music is pop,

then he meets htem, shake their hands. oh im your number #1 fan.

you guys are legends. i thought u took a shot at me first.

give em a daps, take a picture and hes rockin all blue at this time with a 50 cent goatee (dude wants to look just like him)

kiss and make up. goes back and writes another diss song.. and the story continues.

if he can he would literally suck nas, 50 and jay dick.. then go back and butter fly tatt on his ass cheek
but if you think about it, if that was the case, do you think Jay or any other "legend" would shake his hand outta nowhere with Game dissing them out in the open like that?

When "The Documentary" came out, peeps were sayin that Game was takin shots at Jay. Game did multiple interviews sayin that he doesn't diss Jay, etc. Since then, Jay has shook hands with Game & they've been just fine.

Now I'm sure Jay knows that Game track dissing him has leaked, and I don't think Jay would want to shake his hand today.

i wouldnt shake his hand neither. dude probalby jerked off writin his g-unit/ 50 diss prior to comin out.
BAN JOHNNY 1000 Pussy!

AnybodyKilla

^^WHY THE FUCK U ALWAYS TALKIN BOUT GUYS JERKING OFF HAHAH U FUCKIN FAGGOT SNITCH!

uncut510

• 'G'
^^WHY THE FUCK U ALWAYS TALKIN BOUT GUYS JERKING OFF HAHAH U FUCKIN FAGGOT SNITCH!

:camp: HEY JOHNY, OK ILL TALK BOUT YA MOM JERKIN OFF NEXT TIME. AAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAH 
BAN JOHNNY 1000 Pussy!

AnybodyKilla

^^Ewww man quit talkin bout guys and jerkin u sound like a hoe ass kid fo real man, just stop it u snitch, STOP IT!

uncut510

• 'G'
^^Ewww man quit talkin bout guys and jerkin u sound like a hoe ass kid fo real man, just stop it u snitch, STOP IT!

UR SAYIN QUIT TALKIN BOUT GUYS AND JERKIN OFF. SO YA MOMMA IS A MAN LOLOLOL.. UR PLUNGED DEEPER INTO SHITHOLE
BAN JOHNNY 1000 Pussy!

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
if he sucks let him suck on his own i dont give a fuck.

Crunkadelic

• Lil Geezy

roflmao
Really? I can't imagine how hard you were laughing when you went & saw "Good Burger" in theatres back when it came out.

That movie was too embarrasing for me to watch.

The dude wit the braids in the movie also rapped some silly shit on the Smooth single for the soundtrack. SMH!

Al Bundy

roflmao
Really? I can't imagine how hard you were laughing when you went & saw "Good Burger" in theatres back when it came out.

The dude wit the braids in the movie also rapped some silly shit on the Smooth single for the soundtrack. SMH!

that dude is dead now

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!

roflmao

that dude is dead now
naw, they said that was rumor that turned out to be false. Came right around the same time as the "Steve Urkel Is Dead" rumors began as well lol.

KURUPTION-81

typical dj move, asking a question to stir up controversy.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Game >>>>>>>>>>>>> Mims

Mims and Game were gonna be preforming in Auckland as part of the Rock the Block concert. hope this means Mims will pull out.

why would he cancel a show just because the game "dissed" him on the radio?

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i dont know which of these new posters i like more uncut510 or johnny1000...

maturity level on this forum drops by the day.

Raphael

roflmao

classic :laugh: