Author Topic: buck - I aint fuckin wit you  (Read 184 times)

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
buck - I aint fuckin wit you
« on: June 25, 2007, 02:32:16 PM »
best joint on bucks album imo.....not because of buck, personally im not feeling his album.....SOC buck spits like his hungry and the joints were bangin top to bottom....this was inconsitant and buck was not as strong on this album

but about this joint....shiiiiit the beat is a monster and snoop and the hook are fly....someshit a nigga could lean too

pz

floatin_above_everything

Re: buck - I aint fuckin wit you
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2007, 02:49:27 PM »
best joint on bucks album imo.....not because of buck, personally im not feeling his album.....SOC buck spits like his hungry and the joints were bangin top to bottom....this was inconsitant and buck was not as strong on this album

but about this joint....shiiiiit the beat is a monster and snoop and the hook are fly....someshit a nigga could lean too

pz

Great beat by Hi-Tek and Snoop & Buck kill it too. I do have to disagree with one statement, I didn't like SOC that well, but I thought Buck The World was actually a pretty great album altogether.

Blu Lacez

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2007, 04:14:23 PM »

pz
^^
Ne chance of you uppin that track??

Layeth THe Smacketh Down

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2007, 10:42:10 PM »

pz

co-sign everything he said.  Straight Outta Cashville was dope.  His new shit sucks except for a few cuts like aint fuckin with you.

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2007, 12:33:14 AM »

pz

co-sign everything he said.  Straight Outta Cashville was dope.  His new shit sucks except for a few cuts like aint fuckin with you.
nigga u crazy.this lp.is a classic.stop city haten. 8)

XaNdEr

« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2007, 12:34:48 AM »
For real, that shit is classic. Best album of 07 this far imo.