Author Topic: name your top 5 fav rappers from the bay/sacto  (Read 1209 times)

Sccit

Re: name your top 5 fav rappers from the bay/sacto
« Reply #30 on: May 17, 2013, 01:51:42 AM »
1. Pac
2. Rappin 4 Tay
3. Rodzilla

That's pretty much it.  Nobody else I've really ever gotten into from the Bay.  And even rappin 4 Tay it was just 3 songs.  The joint on Pac's album, Playaz Club, and I'll Be Around... as for Rod, he had some dope joints with the Sand Niggaz and Sccit from L.A.M.B. back in the day.. he had the joint that the Eastsidaz jacked "Clap Yo Hands"   8)

i'm surprised u dont like spice-1, richie rich, mac mall, ray luv, c-bo, etc...all pac favorites and a lot of where pac got his style from. rod was tryna rap like all those cats.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #31 on: May 17, 2013, 04:10:12 AM »

i'm surprised u dont like spice-1, richie rich, mac mall, ray luv, c-bo, etc...all pac favorites and a lot of where pac got his style from. rod was tryna rap like all those cats.

KC spoiled Bay Area music for me.  If KC rap fans love it then there must be something wrong with it.  Just my theory...
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #32 on: May 17, 2013, 10:29:27 AM »

KC spoiled Bay Area music for me.  If KC rap fans love it then there must be something wrong with it.  Just my theory...

your a stupid little motherfucker...for someone who acts like his third eye is open you got one of the most scared closed minds ive ever seen. your knowledge of rap spans no further then this forum and you base your premonitions on the whole world and the ppl that live in it based on what little life experience youve had

your not deep or intellectual your a socially awkward motherfucker thats maladjusted to society and thinks its everyone elses problem and were all the close minded bigots. look at yourself in the mirror and take a deep breath and inhale some of this truth G.

Sccit

« Reply #33 on: May 17, 2013, 10:33:08 AM »
i do think thats pretty close-minded, but to each his own..

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #34 on: May 17, 2013, 11:33:57 AM »
2pac, Cougnut, Assassin, Lynch and Spice 1

edit:  had to put Lynch over yukmouth

lol@cougnut and assassin over x-raided

i dont consider pac a bay rapper, so my list goes

mac dre
x-raided
brotha lynch
spice-1
dubee

u serious??  Cougnut is a legend and Assassin has been a favorite of mine for 13 years now.  I own 10 Assassin Cd's

Sccit

« Reply #35 on: May 17, 2013, 12:59:28 PM »

mac dre
x-raided
brotha lynch
spice-1
dubee

u serious??  Cougnut is a legend and Assassin has been a favorite of mine for 13 years now.  I own 10 Assassin Cd's

cougnut is a bay legend, but he's not nearly as good as raided...godamn, didnt even know assassin had 10 cds out

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #36 on: May 17, 2013, 01:12:01 PM »
he's got a few that i can't find too

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #37 on: May 17, 2013, 09:56:06 PM »

mac dre
x-raided
brotha lynch
spice-1
dubee

btw i'd take Cougnut over X Raided any day of the week

Cougnut was the SHIT and is hella under rated by west coast fans.  X Raided?  his best bars were recorded in jail lol

Blood$

« Reply #38 on: May 17, 2013, 10:31:08 PM »
E-40
Andre Nickatina
Brotha Lynch Hung
C-Bo
Spice 1

I can't really consider 2Pac, Too $hort would be an honorable mention along with Yuk, Mess, Quinn...
« Last Edit: May 18, 2013, 09:02:49 AM by BloodMoneyMane »

Funkstradamus

« Reply #39 on: May 18, 2013, 01:49:02 AM »
Vintage Bay for me:

C-Bo
The Click
The Luniz
Spice 1
3X Krazy

Honorable mentions:

Paris
Mac Mall
Dru Down
Ant Banks
Brotha Lynch Hung
Conscious Daughters
Marvalous
Richie Rich

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: May 18, 2013, 09:46:42 AM »

your a stupid little motherfucker...for someone who acts like his third eye is open you got one of the most scared closed minds ive ever seen.

Yeah bro.. I'm so scared and closed minded that I traveled to Mekkah for Hajj by myself in 2003 when I was only 20 years old!  Then several years later went to West Africa by myself...  good one, dipshit  ;) 

base your premonitions on the whole world and the ppl that live in it based on what little life experience youve had

Everyone's tastes are based around their own unique set of knowledge and experiences.   So I guess it's a good thing that I have so much more knowledge and experience then you do! 

your not deep or intellectual your a socially awkward motherfucker thats maladjusted to society and thinks its everyone elses problem and were all the close minded bigots. look at yourself in the mirror and take a deep breath and inhale some of this truth G.

Bro.. I'm so close minded that I came up in a purely white suburban background and have since stayed in three different Arab countries, two African countries and fully immersed myself in their cultures.  Yeah bro... I certainly need to take a look in the mirror and become more open minded and need to get out more!   ;D

Sccit

« Reply #41 on: May 18, 2013, 11:07:19 AM »

mac dre
x-raided
brotha lynch
spice-1
dubee

btw i'd take Cougnut over X Raided any day of the week

Cougnut was the SHIT and is hella under rated by west coast fans.  X Raided?  his best bars were recorded in jail lol

x-raided is a far better rapper and more legendary, as well.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #42 on: May 18, 2013, 11:38:03 AM »

your a stupid little motherfucker...for someone who acts like his third eye is open you got one of the most scared closed minds ive ever seen.

Yeah bro.. I'm so scared and closed minded that I traveled to Mekkah for Hajj by myself in 2003 when I was only 20 years old!  Then several years later went to West Africa by myself...  good one, dipshit  ;) 

base your premonitions on the whole world and the ppl that live in it based on what little life experience youve had

Everyone's tastes are based around their own unique set of knowledge and experiences.   So I guess it's a good thing that I have so much more knowledge and experience then you do! 

Bro.. I'm so close minded that I came up in a purely white suburban background and have since stayed in three different Arab countries, two African countries and fully immersed myself in their cultures.  Yeah bro... I certainly need to take a look in the mirror and become more open minded and need to get out more!   ;D

thats what i dont understand how can someone whos went so far out of his way to "open his mind" still be such a narrow minded dumb fuck?

you could take a trip all over this globe and nothing will change, you are a prisoner of your own mind...your as close minded as the ppl in your city you try so hard to separate yourself from. passports and plane tickets wont change that.

you need a reality check homeboy...it aint where your from or where youve been its where your heads at.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: May 18, 2013, 01:48:52 PM »

thats what i dont understand how can someone whos went so far out of his way to "open his mind" still be such a narrow minded dumb fuck?

you could take a trip all over this globe and nothing will change, you are a prisoner of your own mind...your as close minded as the ppl in your city you try so hard to separate yourself from. passports and plane tickets wont change that.

you need a reality check homeboy...it aint where your from or where youve been its where your heads at.

Damn.. how fuckin stupid are you son?   

Let me introduce you to something called a dictionary.  Here's a link, www.dictionary.com...

Closed-minded:   having a mind firmly unreceptive to new ideas or arguments:

Okay dumbass.  Considering I'm the only fucking person from the suburbs where I grew up to convert to Islam, make Hajj, go to Oman to get engaged to an Arab woman, live in the Emirates, spend nearly 6 months in black West Africa immersed in their culture...

I would say that probably classifies as somewhat of an openness to new ideas considering I'm the only one from my suburban city to do it, and my city is made up of over 100,000 people.

Blood$

« Reply #44 on: May 18, 2013, 02:40:40 PM »
you're close-minded when it comes to hip-hop music, not taking world trips