Author Topic: name your top 5 fav rappers from the bay/sacto  (Read 1211 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: name your top 5 fav rappers from the bay/sacto
« Reply #45 on: May 18, 2013, 03:05:04 PM »
you're close-minded when it comes to hip-hop music, not taking world trips

That's not what the dude said... he said I was the most scared and close minded person in the world... LOL ;D

...as for music.  I'm not close minded when it comes to music either.  It's just I'm not going to sit back and act like something is dope just because everyone else says it is.  I'm not going to give Timberlake a pass just because internet heads suddenly decided he was hip-hop cause he started doing tracks with Timberland.  I'm not going to say that Beathoven and Bach are more talented and greater musicians than Dr. Dre just because collegiate textbooks acclaim them higher than all else.   I'm not go to say that the Bay Area is dope just because they've achieved some sort of underground street credibility over the years.

Kansas City rap fans are ignorant, and I've never personally felt the majority of music and artists out of the Bay.   Saying that doesn't make me close minded.  While your bumpin Bay Area shit I'm bumpin Sticman's The Workout album.  Bottom line is we are both rap fans, and there a million rap artists in the world.  There's no way you have time to listen to and like them all.  And if you say you like them all, then it really means nothing; because that means you have weak standards if you think everything is dope.

Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Blood$

« Reply #46 on: May 18, 2013, 03:12:02 PM »
well with all that being said, you should look into some of the other Bay cats that got named in peoples' lists... you're sleeping on some dope rappers/albums and all just because your city fucks with em heavy... I can dig that low-key though since New Haven has been all on French Montana's dick for the past few years and I ain't that keen on him lol

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #47 on: May 18, 2013, 03:30:30 PM »
just because your not status quo for a Kansas city local dont make you revolutionary or special or better then a cornfed hick.

your all over the world searching for answers to your problems but the problem lies withen yourself...id go as far as to say those trips and all your parent money frequent flyer miles were wasted, youve shown no emotional growth and if anything become less accepting and more close minded which coincidentally are the biggest running themes in issues like racism apartheid segregation etc.

are you attempting to become educated or enlightedned on your journeys....im just curious.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #48 on: May 18, 2013, 03:37:10 PM »
in the 90's in their prime in no order:
the luniz
too short
rappin' 4 tay
e40
richie rich

"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: May 18, 2013, 03:53:18 PM »
just because your not status quo for a Kansas city local dont make you revolutionary or special or better then a cornfed hick.

your all over the world searching for answers to your problems but the problem lies withen yourself...id go as far as to say those trips and all your parent money frequent flyer miles were wasted, youve shown no emotional growth and if anything become less accepting and more close minded which coincidentally are the biggest running themes in issues like racism apartheid segregation etc.

are you attempting to become educated or enlightedned on your journeys....im just curious.

First of all.. I don't think anyone who knows you whether personally or at the forum would describe you as "educated" or "enlightened" or as "showing emotional growth" LMAO... so you are in no position to make any kind of a judgement on me.  Your judgement actually is nothing more than the remarks of an obnoxious child hiding behind his computer. 

Second of all, you can tell all the stories you want.  But my Hajj trip (was a loan from a Persian to support new converts to Islam) and my Africa trips were all paid for through my work wiping asses, passing pills and drawing blood at hospitals and nursing homes.  But keep telling your own version of my story if it makes you feel better.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: May 18, 2013, 03:54:13 PM »
well with all that being said, you should look into some of the other Bay cats that got named in peoples' lists... you're sleeping on some dope rappers/albums and all just because your city fucks with em heavy... I can dig that low-key though since New Haven has been all on French Montana's dick for the past few years and I ain't that keen on him lol

Word.  I'll check them out next time I'm in LA with Sccit  8)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #51 on: May 18, 2013, 04:01:48 PM »

First of all.. I don't think anyone who knows you whether personally or at the forum would describe you as "educated" or "enlightened" or as "showing emotional growth" LMAO... so you are in no position to make any kind of a judgement on me.  Your judgement actually is nothing more than the remarks of an obnoxious child hiding behind his computer. 

Second of all, you can tell all the stories you want.  But my Hajj trip (was a loan from a Persian to support new converts to Islam) and my Africa trips were all paid for through my work wiping asses, passing pills and drawing blood at hospitals and nursing homes.  But keep telling your own version of my story if it makes you feel better.

fam your sitting there over and over talking about how ignorant and close minded KC locals and rap fans are youve condemened white women for a bad personal experience youve had...do you not see the hypocrisy here? your throwing a whole bunch of ppl in your box of negativity to make you feel more comfortable with your self. that line of thinking is what started that thread where they were pasting your head on slavemasters bodies.

your the only person that cant seem to see the hypocrisy in that shit...you not looking to be educated or enlightened your out there looking for a pedastole to stand on to make you feel better about youre feeble existence.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #52 on: May 18, 2013, 04:02:47 PM »
hey Brian

how come you are so anti America if you live here?  why not permanently move over to one of these Arab countries you worship?