Author Topic: T.I. - T.I. Vs. T.I.P. Sales For First Few Hours, 1 City, 1 Store...  (Read 356 times)

Lunatic

I know i shouldn't be posting this, but i found this very interesting and surprising

T.I. was on the radio today sometime after 5:00..he said that he had been informed that the new album, at this time (a few hours since it's release) in just Atlanta, in just Target stores had sold 50,000 copies already

i had to post that, that is off the fuckin wall :o

That is hard 2 believe, but i don't think he would lie about that, because if he flops now, he's gonna look ridiculous for making that statement
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
Re: T.I. - T.I. Vs. T.I.P. Sales For First Few Hours, 1 City, 1 Store...
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2007, 11:23:19 PM »
pshhhht.. no way, maybe 5 thousand.. soundscan breaks down every region by copies sold.. I'll look into it..

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Lunatic

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2007, 11:24:41 PM »
pshhhht.. no way, maybe 5 thousand.. soundscan breaks down every region by copies sold.. I'll look into it..

lol at u saying 5,000 :D :D :D

are young being serious, or hating cause u don't like him? dude obvisouly sold more than 5,000, he's like a god in the ATL, and they worship there artists like no other region or city for that matter...don't hate man, for real no room for that

thanks for looking into it
« Last Edit: July 03, 2007, 11:26:36 PM by Lunatic 63 »

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2007, 11:27:39 PM »
I dont believe it..I dont see why 1 store would have 50,000 copies of one cd either..

I was gonna buy it today but i had no ride to bestbuy..

Lunatic

« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2007, 11:28:37 PM »
I dont believe it..I dont see why 1 store would have 50,000 copies of one cd either..

i should re-phrase that..not 1 Target, just the store target, could be 100 Targets..you understand what im sayin now? my fault, should of phrased that better

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2007, 11:35:45 PM »
im not being a hater.. im juss sayin, a single chain of stores in 1 area gettin 50,000 copies shipped to them for the 1st weekend is on some other shit.. it doesn't happen.. if you knew the game, you'd know better.. im sure he gone kill it wit the sales 1st week though.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Lunatic

« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2007, 11:37:49 PM »
im not being a hater.. im juss sayin, a single chain of stores in 1 area gettin 50,000 copies shipped to them for the 1st weekend is on some other shit.. it doesn't happen.. if you knew the game, you'd know better.. im sure he gone kill it wit the sales 1st week though.

i know where your coming from, but i'm just going by what T.I. said on the radio...yea I think he is gonna murder it with first week, and beyond

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2007, 12:16:00 AM »

i should re-phrase that..not 1 Target, just the store target, could be 100 Targets..you understand what im sayin now? my fault, should of phrased that better
thanks for clearin it up..

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2007, 12:23:34 AM »
I don't watch alot of music videos and only listen to the radio @ work. It seems to me T.I. doesn't have a hot/popular single on the airwaves like he did last year.
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

ABN

« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2007, 03:31:24 AM »
T.I. is one of my favorite rappers around but he´s been acting like a teeny bopper bitch lately. dude´s feeling himself way too much, and this whole "T.I. Vs T.I.P." shit with him interviewing himself and apologizing on the behalf of T.I.P. is fruity as fuck.

MediumL

« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2007, 06:02:37 AM »
Don't like the album. Another weak album that I was hoping would be good, released this year. O well at least WC sounds like he may drop heat...
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

Elevz

« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2007, 06:27:27 AM »
this whole "T.I. Vs T.I.P." shit with him interviewing himself and apologizing on the behalf of T.I.P. is fruity as fuck.

He does that? LMAO

ABN

« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2007, 06:35:40 AM »
this whole "T.I. Vs T.I.P." shit with him interviewing himself and apologizing on the behalf of T.I.P. is fruity as fuck.

He does that? LMAO
he did an interview with AHH where T.I. interviewed T.I.P. and he apologized on the behalf of T.I.P. after he and Luda´s manager had scrapped.

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #13 on: July 04, 2007, 07:29:13 AM »

He does that? LMAO
he did an interview with AHH where T.I. interviewed T.I.P. and he apologized on the behalf of T.I.P. after he and Luda´s manager had scrapped.

Wow...what a fucking idiot. Seriously.

Lunatic

« Reply #14 on: July 04, 2007, 09:42:49 AM »
The T.I. Vs. T.I.P. thing was taken a bit far, but it's all a marketing plan....and it worked people...don't hate because, if other artists worked as hard as T.I. is on promoting there album, we wouldn't have so many flops..but i agree the personality thing is a bit lame, but hey he's benefiting a whole lot from it