Poll

Pick 1.

Indica
4 (50%)
Sativa
4 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Author Topic: Budsmokers, what is your preference?...Indica vs. Sativa.  (Read 260 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Budsmokers, what is your preference?...Indica vs. Sativa.
« on: July 09, 2007, 12:08:08 PM »
Sativa:

Sativa's originally come from Colombia, Mexico, Thailand and Southeast Asia. They have flavors that range from earthy to sweet and fruity. Sativa's have a higher THC than CBD count which equals a more cerebral, soaring type of high. Sativas have a energetic high which can stimulate brain activity and may even produce hallucinations. They can be very benificial for people with depression and anxiety.

Indica:

Indicas originally come from the hash producing countries of the world like Afghanistan, Morocco, and Tibet. Indica buds will be thick and dense, with flavors and aromas ranging from pungent skunk to spicy and fruity. Indicas generally create a body high that is relaxing and medicinal. Indica's higher CBD than THC equals a much heavier, sleepy type of high, that is good for a variety of medical problems.

The dankest Kush's are usually Indicas and it's unquestionably stronger. But I love the uplifting sensation a bomb Sativa will give you...To tell you the truth, I don't have a personal preference, I like my Sativas in the morning and Indicas at night about equally. Most weeds are hybrid though, dominant strains are more rare...Which strain do you prefer?

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
Re: Budsmokers, what is your preference?...Indica vs. Sativa.
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2007, 01:13:06 PM »
I dont think I've ever tried Indica so I voted for Sativa..

rik

« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2007, 02:06:54 PM »
I just say no.

WC Iz Active

Now_Im_Not_Banned

rik

Now_Im_Not_Banned

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2007, 05:16:30 PM »
Indica  8)

Bones01

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2007, 08:23:34 PM »
I dont think I've ever tried Indica so I voted for Sativa..
ddn't even there were different types of weed lol

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2007, 08:46:52 PM »
Sativa:

Sativa's originally come from Colombia, Mexico, Thailand and Southeast Asia. They have flavors that range from earthy to sweet and fruity. Sativa's have a higher THC than CBD count which equals a more cerebral, soaring type of high. Sativas have a energetic high which can stimulate brain activity and may even produce hallucinations. They can be very benificial for people with depression and anxiety.

Indica:

Indicas originally come from the hash producing countries of the world like Afghanistan, Morocco, and Tibet. Indica buds will be thick and dense, with flavors and aromas ranging from pungent skunk to spicy and fruity. Indicas generally create a body high that is relaxing and medicinal. Indica's higher CBD than THC equals a much heavier, sleepy type of high, that is good for a variety of medical problems.

The dankest Kush's are usually Indicas and it's unquestionably stronger. But I love the uplifting sensation a bomb Sativa will give you...To tell you the truth, I don't have a personal preference, I like my Sativas in the morning and Indicas at night about equally. Most weeds are hybrid though, dominant strains are more rare...Which strain do you prefer?

can u get me that????

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

AndrE16686

« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2007, 06:46:53 AM »
Dont know, dont really care. Just hit it when its passed to you and move on wit your life.

cStyle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2007, 08:47:02 AM »
i like sativa better cuz when i smoke indica i fall asleep quik  :P

StevenQBosell

« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2007, 09:15:50 AM »
I've got a medical license, and my local club has a $20 shake deal;

All the shake from every single strain they have (upwards of 35) all in a huge mason jar. All of the indica and sativa all in one.

I get an eighth of shake for $20. Recently, they've have this "buy one, get one free" promotion, so last time I bought $60 (supposed to be 10.5 grams, ended up getting 22 grams of shake for 60)

Let's just say I've smoked quite a few blunts the past couple of days, and still have like 16 grams left