Author Topic: PYO - Grand Theft Audio 3: Real Westcoast Radio (Download)-Nate/Pac/BIG/Hi-C/AMG  (Read 242 times)

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
http://www.dubcnn.com/
http://www.dubcnn.com/mixtapes/grandtheftaudio3/

PYO - Grand Theft Audio 3: Real Westcoast Radio (Download) - July 3, 2007 By : Rud

Last year we kept all our readers steadily updated on the latest installment of the ever popular "Grand Theft Audio" mixtap series. The release of Volume 3 "Real West Coast Radio" in mid 2006 saw them move well over 40,000 copies and continue the rich, independent tradition that Put YourSelf Out have forged.

Today we are pleased to announce we have been given the exclusive free download of the full compilation to present to our readers.

"Grand Theft Audio Volume 3: Real West Coast Radio" is a mix of interpolations and new music with featured artists including Shade Sheist, N.U.N.E., RedRum, Young Life, 50 Cent, Tupac, Notorious BIG, Nate Dogg, Hi-C, AMG and many more. To grab this Dubcnn Download exclusive follow the link to the page below where you can view the full tracklist and covers as well as sample tracks and download the entire release.

Dubcnn Presents: PYO - Grand Theft Audio 3: Real Westcoast Radio (Free Download)

Stay tuned for more news and audio from the Put YourSelf Out camp right here on Dubcnn. In the meantime please continue to support Put YourSelf Out, Shade Sheist & N.U.N.E. with their ever popular Swurv Radio show every week.

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
props on the drop. aint heard anything from PYO in a while...

drakeshakenbake

props! and eS-jay, check out the newest podcast! They got bishop lamont on the show

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Nice, I'm definitely gonna check it out.

Hoodlum204

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thats Why I Fucked Your Bitch!!
D/L'ing  8)

bizzle

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • b-i-z-z-l-e
Dope shitt  8)

UNMUTED6

• Lil Geezy
good shit.

which one is the best outta the GTA series released by PYO so far?

AnybodyKilla

^^Co-Sign

Downloading!!!

KURUPTION-81

just downloaded this, gonna listen to it on the way to work tmw.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

PYO ENTERTAINMENT

• Lil Geezy
  • www.PUTYOURSELFOUT.net
Drop your feedback - Let us know what you think.

Thanks for the support.
Major Benefits Through Independent Hustle
Official Website: www.PutYourselfOut.net
Official Myspace: www.myspace.com/pyoradio
Official Youtube: www.youtube.com/pyoinc
Shade Sheist Ringtones: Text SSHEIST to 69937
Nune Ringtones: Text NUNETIME to 69937
Eddie Kane Jr Ringtones: Text EKANEJR to 69937