Author Topic: Marcol Belinelli Warrior's 18th pick lighting shit up  (Read 484 times)

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Marcol Belinelli Warrior's 18th pick lighting shit up
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2007, 12:10:07 PM »
No problem. Oh, just out of curiosity, there's a young player who's making noise at the moment here. He's 16 years old, and he's 7'3. A monster, from the isle of Malta. The best clubs in Europe fought to acquire him this summer, and at the end Benetton Treviso won (the former team of Garbajosa, Bargnani, Nachbar, etc..). They say he can play bball too. We will see.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2007, 12:23:02 PM »
Personally, I'm glad the Warriors took him with that 18 making Crtitt slip all the way to 19. 8)

if ur not gonna post anything related to the topic just shut the fuck up. mmmkay pumpkin?

what are the Warriors going to do with Barnes?

Heading into this offseason, the midlevel exception of $5.356 million seemed a realistic salary starting point in the eyes of many, including Matt Barnes.

In a departure from his usual steady, low-key approach, Barnes left agent Bill Neff, who had beaten many a bush over the past few seasons to get Barnes into veteran training camps, to sign with agent Dan Fegan, who just happened to have fellow Warriors Stephen Jackson and Jason Richardson (since traded to Charlotte).

"I was talking to a lot of people who were telling me that I needed a big-time agent to get that big money," Barnes said Wednesday evening. "That's the main reason I decided to change agents. It wasn't anything that (Neff) did or didn't do. We'll see if that was a smart decision or not. Basically, it was just me analyzing my situation."

Wednesday was the first day teams could sign free agents, and Barnes said he has not received the offers he anticipated.

"Right now, there's nothing happening," he said. "I was thinking the midlevel exception was realistic, but my agent has been telling me teams have questioned whether the success I had was because of (Warriors coach Don) Nelson's system and whether or not I could have the same success in another system.

"It's pretty frustrating because I thought I had a good year," said Barnes, who averaged 9.8 points, 4.6 rebounds and 2.1 assists and shot 43.8 percent from the field, including 36.6 percent from three-point range, in 23.9 minutes per game during the regular season. "It was not a great season, but it was good. And from what other players have received, I thought I'd be right there in that mix. But Golden State has not come around to what I thought they might, so we'll just have to wait and see what happens."

^ Barnes is nice. I guess teams are worried that he's just another James Jones.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2007, 12:29:06 PM »
the warriors want him back as long as the money is right. i dont anticipate him gettin all kinds of offers like the article states hopefully we get him for a good deal
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2007, 12:30:42 PM »
Personally, I'm glad the Warriors took him with that 18 making Crtitt slip all the way to 19. 8)

if ur not gonna post anything related to the topic just shut the fuck up. mmmkay pumpkin?

How is the Warriors picking him at 18 not related to the topic, shithead? Please keep those homosexual names for my grandchild, son.

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2007, 12:35:45 PM »
do u guys mind taking this conversation to the lakers sticky thread. we kind of wanted to talk basketball in this thread.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: July 12, 2007, 12:37:29 PM »
We are talking basketball...But don't expect threads in this section without at least 1 member jumping all over my nuts over a comment I made.

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #21 on: July 12, 2007, 12:42:03 PM »
^^ damn what can i say NIk ur just gettin to big on us. personally i think ur bigger than the board. you got so many people on ur nuts its not even funny. www.Nikcc.com im about to buy the web domain cause u know that shit is gonna be worth millions soon

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: July 12, 2007, 12:45:52 PM »
^ya know 8)

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #23 on: July 12, 2007, 02:03:02 PM »
barnes will be smart to return to the warriors.  he will not flourish in too many other systems.  if that fool wants more money than is legit, let that nigga fall on his face on any other team.

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #24 on: July 16, 2007, 01:22:23 AM »
I heard "Mr.-can't-miss" went 0-9 from three.. :-X

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: July 16, 2007, 06:34:33 AM »
^^ Who??  ???

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: July 16, 2007, 06:49:51 AM »
^^ Who??  ???

He just dissed your friend.

:o

cat fight!
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: July 16, 2007, 09:32:13 AM »
Today i was here at a summertime camp with Gallinari, the other italian guy who will make it to the NBA draft next year (top 15-16, mark my words). I'm a friend of them cause my father is a former international ref, so i've met a lot of those players during the years (international players too). That said, i just checked the Official GSW site and there's nothing about Belinelli shooting 0/9. I was just curious. I know what can he do (and you should know it too: remember how the Italian national team sonned your team?), so it's not really a big problem. He can shoot.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: July 16, 2007, 12:57:24 PM »
Ok.

He's shooting 44% from 3pts tho'. Crittenton is shooting 25%, just to let you know. It was just a bad game.