Author Topic: Hieroglyphics Creates Triple i League For Aspiring Emcees  (Read 49 times)

STASH Magazine

• Lil Geezy
Hieroglyphics Creates Triple i League For Aspiring Emcees
« on: July 13, 2007, 03:15:19 PM »
With several reality TV shows giving fans a look into the makings of an artist from start to finish, Bay Area collective Hiero Imperium are ready to go above and beyond the industry norm, giving up-and-comers much more than 15 minutes of TV fame with their latest project. The collective will use their industry experience as a way to give back to artists via its new label, Triple i League. The project is similar to major league baseball's farm teams or the NBA Develpmental League.

Hiero CEO Tajai Massey says the program is nothing like the typical industry contracts that exploit up-and-coming artists. Instead, it's about taking artists who already have a complete package and mentoring them on the business side of the industry so that they can be capable of controlling their own careers and become the CEOs of tomorrow.

Read the rest of this article > Hieroglyphics Creates Triple i League For Aspiring Emcees

Reach out to more than just your block.
Advertise in STASH Magazine
advertising@stashonline.com
Nationwide distribution gets your projects/products in the faces of millions.