Author Topic: Medellin Trailor  (Read 347 times)

acgrundy

Medellin Trailor
« on: July 15, 2007, 09:29:54 PM »
http://www.medellinthefilm.com/

You can watch it here...its bad ass, I wish the would really make that movie

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Medellin Trailor
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2007, 10:32:22 PM »
yeah it looks bad ass and they might actually do the movie depending on the demand i guess.

rik

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2007, 10:33:59 PM »
yeah it looks bad ass and they might actually do the movie depending on the demand i guess.

Did you hear this, or is it just a guess. Cus man, this would make a great movie.

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2007, 10:35:04 PM »
lmao i thought they did make a movie and that they were showing the real trailor for it
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2007, 11:56:50 PM »
nah its just a guess cause look all that money they spend on just that trailer alone. i figured they probably do have the movie and it might be like some special thing at the end of the season for the fans.HBO knows what the fuck they are doing and there is no doubt in my mind this is an actual movie.

rik

« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2007, 11:59:15 PM »
nah its just a guess cause look all that money they spend on just that trailer alone. i figured they probably do have the movie and it might be like some special thing at the end of the season for the fans.HBO knows what the fuck they are doing and there is no doubt in my mind this is an actual movie.

Man, that would be so sick if it was.

mistershow

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2007, 12:55:15 PM »
well... from the trailer alone it looks like they spent a lot of time and money shooting all those scenes. i wouldn't be surprised if they shot the movie (as a joke?) but yeah... good stuff.

got lucky last night and before entourage was able to watch that new lifetime show with jason priestley... Side Order of Life. againg... good stuff!

rik

« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2007, 07:33:11 PM »
Well "Medellin" is not a real movie, but apparently there's a Pablo Escobar movie in the works.

The hunt for Escobar was documented in Mark Bowden's book Killing Pablo. A TV movie based on the book was titled The True Story of Killing Pablo[4], and a motion picture based on this book is scheduled for release sometime in 2009.[5]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pablo_Escobar

Here's the imdb.com link: http://imdb.com/title/tt0284236/
« Last Edit: July 16, 2007, 07:37:55 PM by Professional Expert »

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2007, 07:42:09 PM »
HBO runs commercials for Medellin saying tis coming in september.  Who knows what they are planning?

-KIDRENEGADE-