Author Topic: Mo' HH Drama  (Read 105 times)

=[Euthanasia]=

Mo' HH Drama
« on: August 13, 2001, 09:55:59 AM »
Peep this y'all:

Folks all over the country are scratching their heads wondering 'what the hell is going on' inside the minds of some of our rap superstars. One would think with all that is going on. With the type of scrutiny and profiling that Hip Hop is enduring. With all the harsh penalties being meted out, that artists would keep their noses clean and stay out of trouble. Unfortunately, such is not the case. Over the weekend, Junior MAFIA members Lil Cease and Banger along with their body guard Suif Jackson were arrested and charged with attempted murder.

According to police reports, the group got into a heated argument with a 21 year old man named Michael Goody. Things escalated and 21 shots were fired. Goody was hit but not seriously injured. Police later caught up with the men at La Guardia Airport. When their car was searched two 9 mm handguns were found in a hidden compartment in their vehicle. The guns were registered to Lil Kim. In addition to attempted murder charges , all three were charged with reckless endangerment and criminal possession.

For Lil Cease and Banger this latest arrest comes at the heals of the pair being observed and busted by NYPD last March when they brought some weed from a well known drug spot up in Harlem. They were also questioned about the infamous shooting that took place in front of Hot 97 radio between the camps of CNN and Junior MAFIA.

This latest incident is indeed disturbing and delivers another black eye to the Hip Hop community. How and why all this went down is not clear. We only know the police side of the story. But the bottomline is this. The NYPD has announced that they are keeping rappers under surveillance. They have announced that rap artists are a constant source of trouble. Here we go again with another incident proving the police to be correct in their assessment.

------------------------------------------------------------
Attempted murder y'all, now thats fuck'd up  >:(
Some shit always gotta start, as if HH didn't have enough black marks as it is.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re: Mo' HH Drama
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2001, 11:21:07 PM »
can't say i fell sorry for cease, you reap what you sew

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Doggystylin

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2001, 02:06:16 AM »
them bad boys just wont stop, shyne is in jail, puff's got in trouble a lot of times and now him

cremedelaclem

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Mike T.V..... aka OsKa sWiNdLa      .............. .."Lifes a bitch and then you die"...
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2001, 02:51:49 AM »
"....do you ever ask yourself....when are those bad boys ever gonna stop?" haha. unlucky for cease....junior m.a.f.i.a suck anyway.
"and even after all my logic and my theory.............ill add a motherfucker so you ignorant niggas hear me"