Author Topic: Going Off On Tanjints Vol.3: Alot of WC rappers ARE lazy. A rule book.  (Read 475 times)

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
In a counter-argument to my own last "going off on Tanjints' volume, I will concede to alot of the West Coast's critics in saying that alot of WC rappers are lazy and repetitive.

I'd like to propose a list of things that if you do them, everyone has every right to call your ass whack, lazy, and repetitive.

-Stop rhyming trigga, with bigga, with figga, with nigga. If you're still rhyming ANY of these rhymes in 2007, you are whack.

-Stop rhyming 'funny' with 'money'. 2007? You're whack.

-Bitches and switches. Same deal.

Also in response to my last TWO volumes of 'GOOT' I'd like to add that as much as I love UKWII 3, I can't even listen to any of Game's other mixtapes but for a moment on each (the 'all about the benjamins' beat freestyle on vol.1, the al green sample on vol.2, and 'cali niggaz' on vol.4) because they are so full of the same topics, the same statements about the same shit.

To me, it's disgusting when rappers call their music crack (with the exception of Kanye's song about that shit, he makes points). On the west coast, our cavi-est music should be the chronic.  Selling crack, and cappin' niggaz is old. I can't take alot of these new west cats seriously when they come hollerin' about "new west" and they're doing the exact same shit as the old west except they say 'crunk' instead of 'funk' which is bullshit to me too now that I think about it.

New west: here's a tiip. Weed should be the only old-school topic you still resort to. Even pussy songs are played out.

peace-T

« Last Edit: July 21, 2007, 11:45:42 AM by Tanjibility is voting to protect medical marijuana: Clinton »

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

everlast1986

I highly agree with everything you said. +1.

d-nice

I don't know, I still like a good raunchy song about pussy here and there. Especially when I got some dollars to spend at the Spearmint Rhino.  ;D

Lunatic

I don't know, I still like a good raunchy song about pussy here and there. Especially when I got some dollars to spend at the Spearmint Rhino.  ;D

lol

switches & bitches ;D
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Iliveinthefuture

• Muthafuckin' OG
what an attention whore  8)

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
i like pussy songs when REALLY creative. Like 'stalkin'' on Kurupt's ATG. But if it ain't creative then I'm not down....but also, look at environment: you in Vegas and I can see how that could be cooler yet to have more of down there.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

Lunatic

i like pussy songs when REALLY creative. Like 'stalkin'' on Kurupt's ATG. But if it ain't creative then I'm not down....but also, look at environment: you in Vegas and I can see how that could be cooler yet to have more of down there.
-T

lol true that

lucky d-nice :-X
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

Says the dude who never contributes anything but negativity to every thread I set foot in. I get your pussy wet or what? Yeah I'm sharing ideas, you're the one walking around on the net being a smart-ass puffin' e-blunts. I wish yer ass WOULD smoke somethin', maybe you wouldn't be so goddamn belligerent on the internet.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

d-nice

-T

I hear you. 2pac had some really good pussy songs like What's Ya Phone Number and How Do Ya Want It, Thug In Me, etc. Very descriptive songs. Now it is just about blowjobs and menages. Not that it is a bad thing, but there is no creativity to it. But I have noticed with the times come change and now it is about short verses, banging beats and catchy hooks. So the industry follows the trends like sheep.

CaliKorleone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
So the west coast rappers can't rap about west coast topics anymore?
Welcome to the land of the killas, gangsta, hustlas, playas
Westcoast, The real life San Andreas
The real niggaz, jack suckas, fuck the haters
We got bitches, chronic, Lakers, Raiders

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
this topic reminds me of Tray Dee and his Bang, slang, gang ,thang, lyrics!!!

d-nice

So the west coast rappers can't rap about west coast topics anymore?

I don't think T is saying that, it is just getting repetitive and boring at times now.

Mygla

"Going Off On Tanjints">>>>>>> "Your fav artist vs my fav artist" or "hook me up with this song".

messi19

"Going Off On Tanjints">>>>>>> "Your fav artist vs my fav artist" or "hook me up with this song".

lol 1+

Blu Lacez

lol 1+