Author Topic: Finally Watched the last season of The Sopranos ....  (Read 228 times)

wcsoldier

Finally Watched the last season of The Sopranos ....
« on: July 29, 2007, 04:06:40 AM »
The whole season is very average imo(well at least for the series standard) .. after 5 great seasons , the last one is kind annoying and makes of non sense ( why based the majority of an episode on this fagget Vito son ...).. without mentionning the end which is disgusting for a classic series ..
« Last Edit: July 29, 2007, 05:05:35 AM by wcsoldier »

The Watcher

Re: Finally Watched the last season of The Sopranos ....
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2007, 05:40:21 AM »
the ending was awesome, leaving it up to the viewer to decide if Tony gets whacked or not
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2007, 05:43:16 AM »
I also finished watching Sopranos like a week ago. The 6th season was indeed a dissapointment and the ending was average too but you oughta read all those clues in the end, it makes it at least more logical.

BTW have you watched OZ ? Also an HBO serie, also fucking great, better than Sopranos overall. Plus Entourage (funny as fuck) and The Wire (havent watched it yet) are also HBO.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2007, 05:47:46 AM by Timbo the king »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2007, 10:47:50 AM »
the ending was awesome, leaving it up to the viewer to decide if Tony gets whacked or not

That's not awesome...It's called a cop-out, and it upsets more people than it satisfies.

rik

« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2007, 11:29:49 AM »

That's not awesome...It's called a cop-out, and it upsets more people than it satisfies.

wcsoldier

« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2007, 12:02:58 PM »
imo it's very likely that Tony gets whacked .... based on the previous discussion he got with Bobby on the boat, plus the fact it happened when Meadow goes in , ie the last vision Tony got in his life is his daughter, the person he loves the most ...

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2007, 03:08:40 PM »

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2007, 04:15:34 PM »
they killed of one of the best shows ever with a stupid ass ending.I think they should have shot Tony in cold blood in front of his family so people can really  say thats what he deserves.Fuck this "leave it to the viewer bullshit" because that just has people talking and saying dumb shit about what they think happened to Tony.

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2007, 03:55:39 PM »
I also finished watching Sopranos like a week ago. The 6th season was indeed a dissapointment and the ending was average too but you oughta read all those clues in the end, it makes it at least more logical.

BTW have you watched OZ ? Also an HBO serie, also fucking great, better than Sopranos overall. Plus Entourage (funny as fuck) and The Wire (havent watched it yet) are also HBO.

Oz is probably my favorite show, hardly a boring moment.  The Wire is the shit too!

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2007, 10:35:03 PM »

Oz is probably my favorite show, hardly a boring moment.  The Wire is the shit too!

i thought the last 2 seasons sucked

bez

« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2007, 03:07:30 AM »
I didnt even know there was another season on yet.

The last episode I saw was just after Tony had gotton out of hospital after getting shot and Vito getting wacked for being gay.