Author Topic: DUBCNN: Freddie Gibbs "I Get Money" (going at other Interscope artists) [Audio]  (Read 244 times)

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
http://www.dubcnn.com

Freddie Gibbs "I Get Money" Diss Track [Audio] - July 30, 2007 By : Eddie

Interscope artist Freddie Gibbs has recorded a diss track over the instrumental to 50 Cent's current single "I Get Money." Interestingly enough, the song seems to be aimed at a few of his fellow labelmates over at Interscope. We're leaving it up to you to decide who he's going at, so have a listen and discuss the controversial song in our forum.

Freddie Gibbs - I Get Money (On The Other Side)

Stay tuned to Dubcnn for the latest hip-hop news and audio updates.

This is gonna stir up a lot of controversy, drop feedback!

KrazedKid

• Lil Geezy
Gibbs is a monster.  I got all his tapes, been a fan for a minute and he's pretty fucking dope.  Heard a couple songs on entourage and now this, I wonder when they're dropping a single?

rik

So he's dissing 50, Eminem, and Cashis. Anyone else?

Lunatic

I wonder when they're dropping a single?

never if he's dissing some of there biggest names

what a retard ::)
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

KrazedKid

• Lil Geezy
So he's dissing 50, Eminem, and Cashis. Anyone else?

Naw, I dont think that he's dissing 50 and Em.  It sounded like he was just saying that since he's not on Shady or G-Unit, he doesnt know when he's coming out, so he's gotta make those trips from ny to make money in the meantime.  That's what I thought at least.  I've seen him big up 50 and Em in interviews.  Definitely heard the Mims diss, that was pretty obvious

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Don't really care about the disses, but Gibbs sure flows over the beat 10 times better than 50 did.

KrazedKid

• Lil Geezy
Don't really care about the disses, but Gibbs sure flows over the beat 10 times better than 50 did.

That's whats up

BritneySpears

Gibbs is a monster.  I got all his tapes, been a fan for a minute and he's pretty fucking dope.  Heard a couple songs on entourage and now this, I wonder when they're dropping a single?

Hi Freddie. :D Nice first 3 posts on this forum :P

The first time I've ever heard of you is because of a news post (this one) about you dissing other artists. I haven't heard your music yet, so I'm not judging you as an artist, but is this an introduction to be proud of?
« Last Edit: July 31, 2007, 08:46:16 AM by M-A-U-Z-I-P »

KrazedKid

• Lil Geezy

Hi Freddie. :D Nice first 3 posts on this forum :P

The first time I've ever heard of you is because of a news post (this one) about you dissing other artists. I haven't heard your music yet, so I'm not judging you as an artist, but is this an introduction to be proud of?
[/quote]

I'm not Freddie.  My boy told me that his song was up here, so I peeped and joined the site.  I'm just a fan