Author Topic: Slaughterhouse On Stage Tonight @ 50 Cent Concert  (Read 854 times)

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
Re: Slaughterhouse On Stage Tonight @ 50 Cent Concert
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2009, 05:52:03 AM »
Exactly.  This is good exposure for them, imagine if they managed to snag a Dre beat for their next album.
Well there is a good chance for that I would say. Ortiz has worked with Dre & so have Royce + Dre gave Crook some beats earlier in his career....and Dre could fix Buddens "worst mixing ever problem" if they worked close enough, lol.  :laugh:
Aftermath propably have good mixers besides Dre also.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2009, 04:36:36 PM »

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

papa-smurf

« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2009, 04:54:02 PM »
Fuck the haters,50 cent put together one of the biggest hip hop events in hip hop right now.and 50 just did the 40 day in his projects,50 doing more 4 hip hop then any other arp artist right now.and its good to see my man crooked i there holding it down for the westcoast.

papa-smurf

« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2009, 04:55:48 PM »
Crooked i is the only westcoast artist there and if i had to choose one westcoast out of all westcoast artist to be there to repersent 4 the west it would be crooked i.good to see crooked i there.He the best west artist.

Jaydc

« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2009, 06:00:21 PM »
Thats crazy seeing pics of banks and yayo with slaughterhouse.Banks should hop on a track with them.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2009, 06:02:29 PM »
joe budden would murke banks right now and budden might be the worst rapper slaughterhouse..if one had to be chosen
banks hasnt been the same for damn near 5 years theres a gang of rappers better than banks, which is sad cuz when he dropped his first abum he was makin noise but hes fell off in a major way

Thats crazy seeing pics of banks and yayo with slaughterhouse.Banks should hop on a track with them.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Blood$

« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2009, 06:07:18 PM »
that's a good look for Slaughterhouse

that pic of Crooked I, Papoose, and Uncle Murda is dope

Jaydc

« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2009, 06:08:36 PM »
Yeah but look who hes on track with,yayo and 50 not exactly lyrical powerhouses.Being on a track with these guys would surely make him want to up his pen game.And his recent mixtapes have been dope.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: October 04, 2009, 06:10:58 PM »
yeah he needs to step it up major cuz hes been one of the wackest rappers or like they said WACK MCS for many years but he was dope and maybe JUS MAYBE STILL CAN BE
but i feel what you sayin
Cube

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: October 04, 2009, 10:00:20 PM »
joe budden would murke banks right now and budden might be the worst rapper slaughterhouse..if one had to be chosen
banks hasnt been the same for damn near 5 years theres a gang of rappers better than banks, which is sad cuz when he dropped his first abum he was makin noise but hes fell off in a major way

Damn homie have you even listened to Banks shit recently? That boy is on form! Banks plus Slaughterhouse on some strictly punchline shit would be insane

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: October 05, 2009, 09:58:00 AM »
i have
 and hes been borin but to each is own cuz theres a chance you dont like the songs by him that i like so its all good but overall hes fell off major , but I think he can come back but he needs to go back to his hunger for more style IMO

Damn homie have you even listened to Banks shit recently? That boy is on form! Banks plus Slaughterhouse on some strictly punchline shit would be insane
Cube

Paul

« Reply #26 on: October 05, 2009, 10:13:48 AM »
Joell & Royce Da 5'9 made this all possible. It's good exposure IMO, and about selling out? They had Fatman Scoop on their album. Any exposure is good exposure at this point. Joe Budden has been on singles with Busta Rhymes and my ex Christina Milian so he's done his share of mainstream. It's all good

Your ex?
funkyfreshintheflesh

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: October 05, 2009, 10:14:41 AM »
lol^^^^
Cube

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: October 05, 2009, 12:59:41 PM »

Looks like your wish has been fulfilled.

http://www.sohh.com/2009/10/lloyd_banks_hints_at_joe.html