Author Topic: WC: Gang Injunctions (1:48 Audio Snippet from "Guilty By Affiliation" Album)  (Read 761 times)

You Ain't Shit

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DPGC-WSCG-4LIFE
propz styles, WC THE SHADIEST

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Track sounds dope as heeeeeell. Although I was sold already when the sampler came out.

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
There is a track called "80's Baby" with Ice Cube that is funny as hell.... They are saying that if you were born in the 80's, that they are most likely your daddy because they probably fucked your mama during that time....lol... 
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

d-nice

"Funds is limited for me, if i can find it for a good price, i'll be copping"

Well.... considering that most retails are closed down and the Best Buys & Wal-Mart's reign supreme now, getting a good price won't be hard...

Yeah we don't even have a Tower Records or Virigin Megastore anymore in Vegas.  :-\ Just FYE and there are only 2 of those left.

ai002h

• Muthafuckin' OG
I'm DEFINETELY buyin this

Avalanche

styles, you gotta get WC to hook us up with that what track in cd quality!

ai002h

• Muthafuckin' OG
Could not agree with Ice Cube more. Most def will I be picking this up. I was hyped that Daz was also coming out on the 14th but since he is not it's all about WC. WC going up against Yung Joc that week so stand up west coast lets get Dub some good numbers.

I hope he beats him...Funds is limited for me, if i can find it for a good price, i'll be copping ;D

yung joc ain't gonna sell nearly as much as he did on last record, but i doubt dub'll beat him still :-\

Didnt his last album drop on 6/6/6 like LNCL? I remember Cube beating him to.

Lunatic

Ah.... I see.... well.... good luck then.

i can find it here for sure, but the price is most likely gonna be a problem...it's ridiculous out here Styles

I'll def. cop it eventually, but i dunno how long before i get my money right lol

"no-name" rappers, the stores sell there cd's for A LOT out here...i aint takin no shot at Dub, but he aint got much of a name out here...Most of the cd's by rappers like Dub out here sell for up to 26.99 at times :-\
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

d-nice

Could not agree with Ice Cube more. Most def will I be picking this up. I was hyped that Daz was also coming out on the 14th but since he is not it's all about WC. WC going up against Yung Joc that week so stand up west coast lets get Dub some good numbers.

I hope he beats him...Funds is limited for me, if i can find it for a good price, i'll be copping ;D

yung joc ain't gonna sell nearly as much as he did on last record, but i doubt dub'll beat him still :-\

Yeah it did but Joc outsold him only by a couple thousand though.

Lunatic

Yeah it did but Joc outsold him only by a couple thousand though.

that's not bad...Joc only ended up doin about 250,000 more than Cube, and he dropped more singles, had bigger singles overall, was on a major, and got more promo...Cube is STILL the man it proves 8)

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
$26.99?? Jesus f'n Christ....

Lunatic

$26.99?? Jesus f'n Christ....

for real homie..When i got $ i don't mind, because i love music

i've paid over 30$ (with taxes) for a few cd's...T.I.'s 1st 2 albums, Warren G's 3rd & 4th album...

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
damn.... them stores are pimpin you guys. the clerk should just stand behind the counter with a fur coat, a hat with a feather on it, and a gold kane....

Lunatic

damn.... them stores are pimpin you guys. the clerk should just stand behind the counter with a fur coat, a hat with a feather on it, and a gold kane....

lol for real :D

they do it because they know alot of ppl are gonna buy those "rare" records, so if someone does, chances are they are a big fan of that artist, and will pay a lot

d-nice

:pimp:

Like this right?  ;D