Author Topic: What's so special/great about this movie ?  (Read 551 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: What's so special/great about this movie ?
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2008, 12:14:21 PM »
Imo trailers are made to sell the movie BEFORE all others things , it's a marketing move .. if you can make a really good trailer even out of a bad film, you're going to earn a shiltoad of audience .. trailers are here to gain attention and devlop the people desire to go to see the movie .. I agree that it helps to confirm (or unconfirm) your "preview" thoughts about the dopeness of the film but in no way I'm gonna judge a film or go to the theaters just because of a trailer ..

If a movie looks boring from the trailer,sure it will not be different when you'll see the whole movie

Wrong, again.

'Cause you said so ?
 :D :D :D :D

Yes.

Elano

« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2008, 12:48:39 PM »
Imo trailers are made to sell the movie BEFORE all others things , it's a marketing move .. if you can make a really good trailer even out of a bad film, you're going to earn a shiltoad of audience .. trailers are here to gain attention and devlop the people desire to go to see the movie .. I agree that it helps to confirm (or unconfirm) your "preview" thoughts about the dopeness of the film but in no way I'm gonna judge a film or go to the theaters just because of a trailer ..

If a movie looks boring from the trailer,sure it will not be different when you'll see the whole movie

Wrong, again.

'Cause you said so ?

Yes.

No.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2008, 01:13:03 PM »

Wrong, again.

'Cause you said so ?

Yes.

Yes.

Elano

« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2008, 12:20:15 AM »
vai a cagare scemo  :D

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2008, 01:23:25 PM »

Its hyped as hell,but i can't find nothing special about it....
its denzel his the truth. you just a hater. the black man has many haters in this world.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2008, 04:07:54 PM by True knowledge--take a dose »

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2008, 03:49:28 PM »
it's denzel, therefore it's going to get all sorts of hype regardless