Author Topic: Chamillionaire super duper no homo thread  (Read 212 times)

Al Bundy

Chamillionaire super duper no homo thread
« on: August 01, 2007, 09:15:40 PM »
Anyone check out his Mixtape Messiah 3 off of his official website? Shit is bangin!

Lunatic

Re: Chamillionaire super duper no homo thread
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2007, 09:17:35 PM »
Yeah..This was what REALLY got me into him (no homo)

after the 2 singles i was like "damn", i mean always knew the dude had talent, but them 2 tracks put him on a whole nother level 4 me...then i peeped MM3 and i was like fuck it, this dude is the shit :o

copped his debut album 2day 8)
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Al Bundy

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2007, 09:18:25 PM »
yeah I might just have to pick up his newest. I got alot of records I want to buy lately  :-X

Lunatic

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2007, 09:18:49 PM »
yeah I might just have to pick up his newest. I got alot of records I want to buy lately  :-X

same..i now got 55$ left...had $120 just a week ago :-X

I wanna buy the new UGK & new Cham when it drops, but i still need 2 cop at least 1 pair of jeans :-\

Al Bundy

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2007, 09:19:59 PM »
i got money but im keepin it for when i go back to mexico next week. i think aug 25th i'm gunna go on a CD shopping spree lol

Lunatic

« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2007, 09:21:55 PM »
i got money but im keepin it for when i go back to mexico next week. i think aug 25th i'm gunna go on a CD shopping spree lol

lol i'm tryna get a job man...fuck i need 1 bad :D

have a good trip dude 8)

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2007, 12:07:07 AM »
Chamillioniare's mixtapes are better than most of the albums that major rap labels put out.

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2007, 12:35:31 AM »
Chamillioniare's mixtapes are better than most of the albums that major rap labels put out.

+ to the muthafucking 1. This is one of the realest shit said on dubc in a while (or maybe i cant fathom all the bullshit that said on here nowadays but anyways...) 
Cham mixtapes=Papoose mixtapes. Hold on though Cham focuses on a lot mo other shit such as , tours, guest appearances and mainstream successs/originality as evident in his two new vidz. But, since Pap has more time to focus on mixtapes than Cham and with the limited time Cham has and the heat he ends up puting out it eventually turns out as
Cham mixtape>Pap mixtape (IN MY HUMBLE OPINION)
Chams mixtapes>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Waynes mixtapes and truss me anybody whose actually sat down and listened to Wayne knows that he brings heat from every single line to verse that he touches and waynes even mentioned that he uses t.i and cham's work (verses and songs from mixtapes, albums, guest appearances, etc) as measuring stick. Measuring sticks for his own survival. Basically he uses their work to see what he needs to do to stay on top of the game or alongside these two rappers

And lets not forget Chams mixtapes>95% rap albums nowadays

[/rant over]
« Last Edit: August 02, 2007, 12:43:08 AM by ωεεźγ ғ »

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2007, 10:55:43 AM »

+ to the muthafucking 1. This is one of the realest shit said on dubc in a while (or maybe i cant fathom all the bullshit that said on here nowadays but anyways...) 
Cham mixtapes=Papoose mixtapes. Hold on though Cham focuses on a lot mo other shit such as , tours, guest appearances and mainstream successs/originality as evident in his two new vidz. But, since Pap has more time to focus on mixtapes than Cham and with the limited time Cham has and the heat he ends up puting out it eventually turns out as
Cham mixtape>Pap mixtape (IN MY HUMBLE OPINION)
Chams mixtapes>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Waynes mixtapes and truss me anybody whose actually sat down and listened to Wayne knows that he brings heat from every single line to verse that he touches and waynes even mentioned that he uses t.i and cham's work (verses and songs from mixtapes, albums, guest appearances, etc) as measuring stick. Measuring sticks for his own survival. Basically he uses their work to see what he needs to do to stay on top of the game or alongside these two rappers

And lets not forget Chams mixtapes>95% rap albums nowadays

[/rant over]

yes, this is true.

+1 for knowing the real.   8)

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

G. Sean Peters

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2007, 10:57:50 AM »
Its dope as fuck but I like 1 & 2 better.