Author Topic: "That NIGGA" Video & Bangadoshish DVD Footage!!!!!!  (Read 413 times)

crash

"That NIGGA" Video & Bangadoshish DVD Footage!!!!!!
« on: August 03, 2007, 06:25:24 PM »

Blu Lacez

Re: "That NIGGA" Video & Bangadoshish DVD Footage!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2007, 06:53:34 PM »

Looks Like The Homegirl JucyGurl gon be on This Thread!!

Dang,, I love This Beat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wats The Deal With This Video??
Only like a few seconds of Spider rappin the fist verse & Hook, then a few seconds of gun shots being fired, and pple talkin...I thot it was a music video??

Pops Anywayz!
+1
« Last Edit: August 03, 2007, 06:56:28 PM by Blu Lacez »

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2007, 09:19:45 PM »

Only like a few seconds of Spider rappin the fist verse & Hook, then a few seconds of gun shots being fired, and pple talkin...I thot it was a music video??

Pops Anywayz!
+1
  ^^ LOL...PROPS FOR THE VIDEO AND DVD FOOTAGE..ONCE AGAIN SPI KEEPIN' IT 100 ..THE HATERS ARE ONLY MAKING HIM STRONGER AND IT SHOWS !!! CAN WE EXPECT THIS TRACK TO BE ON THE WEST KEPT SECRET DROPPIN' 09/11?

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2007, 12:25:45 AM »

Pops Anywayz!
+1
  ^^ LOL...PROPS FOR THE VIDEO AND DVD FOOTAGE..ONCE AGAIN SPI KEEPIN' IT 100 ..THE HATERS ARE ONLY MAKING HIM STRONGER AND IT SHOWS !!! CAN WE EXPECT THIS TRACK TO BE ON THE WEST KEPT SECRET DROPPIN' 09/11?

Pleas stop with the better n better comments LOL, u say that in every Spider thread LOL, calm down haha, dope vid though, when the Bangadoshish dvd out Crash?

StevenQBosell

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2007, 12:27:41 AM »
Pleas stop with the better n better comments LOL, u say that in every Spider thread LOL, calm down

Yeah thats why nobody takes you seriously on here; you wanna talk about people being dickriders, you'rethe biggest, dickriding, Stanlietta, I've seen in a while.

Do you even post on anything other than Spider Loc?
« Last Edit: August 04, 2007, 12:32:15 AM by StevenQBosell »

messi19

« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2007, 01:07:00 AM »
Pleas stop with the better n better comments LOL, u say that in every Spider thread LOL, calm down
you'rethe biggest, dickriding, Stanlietta, I've seen in a while.

LOL +1

yourdead

• 'G'
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2007, 01:47:34 AM »
Good shit!

I remember Spider talking about saving Game from Suge and Magic on his forum. So whats the release date for the dvd??

messi19

« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2007, 03:33:34 AM »
Good shit!

I remember Spider talking about saving Game from Suge and Magic on his forum. So whats the release date for the dvd??

when did he say that? and who's Magic?

yourdead

• 'G'
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2007, 03:47:53 AM »
Good shit!

when did he say that? and who's Magic?

Dont remember when he said it, I think Magic is some street cat from South Central, Spider also mentioned him in a interview, said he just 2 run the whole eastside.

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2007, 07:47:15 AM »

Yeah thats why nobody takes you seriously on here; you wanna talk about people being dickriders, you'rethe biggest, dickriding, Stanlietta, I've seen in a while.

Do you even post on anything other than Spider Loc?
IF NOBODY TAKES ME SERIOUS NOBODY HAS TO RESPOND...I'M NOT HERE FOR EVERYBODY ANYWAY...I'M HAVING A HARD TIME TRYING TO COMPREHEND WHY YOU WOULD REFER TO MY SUPPORT FOR AN ARTIST AS DICKRYDIN'..I MEAN YOU SAY YOU'RE HIGHLY EDUCATED ; IT SHOULD COME NATURAL FOR YOU TO RESPECT ONE'S OPINION AND SUPPORT INSTEAD OF ACTING IGNORANT LIKE MOST OF THESE UNDEVELOPED IMMATURE KIDS ON HERE..I HAVEN'T IN NO SHAPE OR FORM DISRESPECTED OR OFFENDED ANYONE SO THERE'S REALLY NO REASON FOR YOU TO START GETTING OUT OF POCKET AND CALLING OUT NAMES..THIS IS JUST A FORUM ; YOU WILL SEE FANS AND HATERS ALL THROUGH OUT TIME VOICING THEIR OPINIONS OR STANDING FIRM FOR WHAT THEY BELIEVE IN..YOU CAN'T KNOCK SOMEONE FOR KEEPING IT REAL AT ALL COSTS..THINK ABOUT IT WHAT WOULD THAT REALLY MAKE YOU ?

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2007, 08:30:20 AM »

+1

Dang, Lacez..why you ridin for this Chick????
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

StevenQBosell

« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2007, 09:00:04 AM »
IF NOBODY TAKES ME SERIOUS NOBODY HAS TO RESPOND...I'M NOT HERE FOR EVERYBODY ANYWAY...I'M HAVING A HARD TIME TRYING TO COMPREHEND WHY YOU WOULD REFER TO MY SUPPORT FOR AN ARTIST AS DICKRYDIN'..I MEAN YOU SAY YOU'RE HIGHLY EDUCATED ; IT SHOULD COME NATURAL FOR YOU TO RESPECT ONE'S OPINION AND SUPPORT INSTEAD OF ACTING IGNORANT LIKE MOST OF THESE UNDEVELOPED IMMATURE KIDS ON HERE..I HAVEN'T IN NO SHAPE OR FORM DISRESPECTED OR OFFENDED ANYONE SO THERE'S REALLY NO REASON FOR YOU TO START GETTING OUT OF POCKET AND CALLING OUT NAMES..THIS IS JUST A FORUM ; YOU WILL SEE FANS AND HATERS ALL THROUGH OUT TIME VOICING THEIR OPINIONS OR STANDING FIRM FOR WHAT THEY BELIEVE IN..YOU CAN'T KNOCK SOMEONE FOR KEEPING IT REAL AT ALL COSTS..THINK ABOUT IT WHAT WOULD THAT REALLY MAKE YOU ?

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2007, 09:23:30 AM »

+1

Dang, Lacez..why you ridin for this Chick????

AIN'T NOBODY RIDING FOR ME HOMEBOY..I 'M MY OWN SELF ..I DON'T NEED NO ENTOURAGE BACKING ME UP...QUIT ACTING LIKE THIS IS HIGH SCHOOL KID AND STFU..YOU SOUND JEALOUS AND EMOTIONAL LIKE A HOMO ..

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2007, 09:28:04 AM »

I GUESS YOU'RE WAITING FOR YOUR PROPS HUH ? IT'S SAD THAT YOU ALL GOT TO COME UP IN A FORUM TO GET THE ATTENTION YA'LL LACKING AT HOME OR IN THE STREETS HIDING BEHIND A COMPUTER .. ::) :nawty: :stupid: :sign_offtopic:

dstyle

• 'G'
« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2007, 09:35:52 AM »
fuck JUICY GIRL and fuck spider loc
they call me old school I dont take as an insult look at the new school NO THANK YOU

Nine - B east