Author Topic: one of the best freestyles iv ever seen!!!!!!!!  (Read 59 times)

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
one of the best freestyles iv ever seen!!!!!!!!
« on: August 10, 2007, 07:11:42 PM »
i found this freestyle nd its by an up and comin rapper explosive tell me wut u guys think?

man u been actin alot harda, but dude u mo' pussy then arron carta, and my dudes is smarta, then 2 roll wit yo punk ass and real fast u run behind ur freinds and call us hateas. o and if u think gablas gon save ya, plz save that punk shit for lata. and btw michael turmayne is a fuckin mermaid and gon get swept up by the 1st wave we throw at ya, u pretty pussy yaself let aaron come up and snatch ya, let him take ya scoota, now u actin like a fuckin losa, and now ur new boo the jew crew aint gon save you man i cant stand u and ur dykes, and man u rele didnt want me 2 have 2 spit on dis mic, and even more u dont want make this a fight. so dont go that far or ill do worse 2 u wat i did 2 ur ex manny and break both arms   ur fag hos, and we gon kill u real slo' sneak in yo front do' wen moms not home and stab yo ass, jack yo cash, and then b out real fast, ride off and have the last laughand dam man so soon u wet ur pants? w/e just cover ur face wit ur hand like u doin that tony yayo dance  the real row not the fake shit u blow wit u and ur fag hos, and we gon kill u real slo' sneak in yo front do' wen moms not home and stab yo ass, jack yo cash, and then b out real fast, ride off and have the last laugh

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: one of the best freestyles iv ever seen!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2007, 07:18:01 PM »
dat isnt lik badd...but lik i dk who the ppl are so the joking part of it isnt very funny 2 me...not bad tho  8)