Author Topic: What Sparked The Whole Jay Z vs Jayo Felony Beef?  (Read 1353 times)

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
What Sparked The Whole Jay Z vs Jayo Felony Beef?
« on: August 11, 2007, 10:15:46 PM »
I know Jay did that track "Murder Marcyville" & Jayo did a few different one's dissing Jay & all of the Roc A Fella camp, but what got this whole beef started off?

Plus, I assume that the beef as since been squashed? Does anyone know how that happened?

Jay was on a national-level scale already, so I was just real suprised to hear him even address Jayo like that with the track I mentioned above.

"Jayo you're not a felon, you're a misdimeanor" - Jay Z

lol I love that line.....

acgrundy

Re: What Sparked The Whole Jay Z vs Jayo Felony Beef?
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2007, 10:22:01 PM »
"Is he a blood, is he a crip"

His rap from Change the Game remix...Jayo thought it was bullshit that he was talking bout that gang stuff

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK LOVE & FUCK THE WORLD
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2007, 10:24:05 PM »
its because jayo didnt like how on that one cut from roc la familia he was saying in the begining.....'is he a blood, i he a crip....." and jayo took offense, he even quotes it on that one song he dissed him on off of that henchmen compilation
http://www.facebook.com/AllAngles818 
CLICK ALBUM COVERS TO DOWNLOAD

Tha Chemist

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • The Regulator
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2007, 10:26:30 PM »
i thought Jayo Felony owned Jay-Z on Trued Up

"Is He A Blood Or His He A Crip, Nigga I'll Socc That Faggot In His Big Ass Lips"

"The Only J I Know Is Bullet Loco Nigga J-A-Y-O, F-E-L-O N-Y C/See Me"
WEST UP

Lunatic

« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2007, 10:32:44 PM »
kinda a dumb reason 4 jayo 2 get mad IMO

but some of there diss lines were nice, both that is
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

You Ain't Shit

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DPGC-WSCG-4LIFE
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2007, 10:46:59 PM »
i think he used that crip blood thing as a cover, he was really pissed off at roc because when he was on def jam they favoured jayz and didnt do shit for jayo, in his eyes.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2007, 11:01:00 PM »
i think he used that crip blood thing as a cover, he was really pissed off at roc because when he was on def jam they favoured jayz and didnt do shit for jayo, in his eyes.

Yeah that makes more sense. He was getting stepped on around Def Jam around that time.

According to Jayo, he was tired of Jay-Z talking about Crips/Bloods on his records. There was the "I'm not a  Blood or a Crip but I put dubs on the whip, drugs on the strip..." line and the "Everybody wanna know is he that is he this...is he Blood is he Crip" line at the beginning of another song. Never really made sense to me either, but one things for sure - that was a dumb move! Jayo was already getting the short end of the stick at Def Jam. After than he was pretty much black balled from the industry.

Oh yeah, Jay-Z is a pussy for waiting a year and a half to respond with that 1 bar.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2007, 12:17:58 AM »
Oh yeah, Jay-Z is a pussy for waiting a year and a half to respond with that 1 bar.

and yet that 1 bar dismissed Jayo and any other disses he could throw at Hov.

ManInCharge

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2007, 12:23:12 AM »
esjay is a streit up mark

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2007, 01:33:36 AM »

and yet that 1 bar dismissed Jayo and any other disses he could throw at Hov.

No it was just pointless in responding. By that point Jayo was beefin with Snoop, working on a new album, and preparing for rehab.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2007, 02:32:21 AM »

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2007, 06:23:20 AM »
From a 2003 interview with Jayo Felony:

Nima : I know this is old, but can you tell us what happened between you and Jay-Z again?

Uhm you know basically man, I mean I feel at the time when the shit went down I was the only one speakin' up for the WestCoast and bein' an MC, I felt a motherfucker was disrespectin the WestCoast when they said they wear more bling and all that bullshit at the Grammy and SoulTrain, and nigga won't do thang, and that shit is held on the WestCoast, and if that's not a subliminal diss I don't know what it is, and niggas act like they don't know what I'm talkin' bout they can suck my dick! Everybody know the nigga is disrespecting' the WestCoast, and I was the only motherfucker to speak up, so if they don't like it they can kiss my ass!

Nima : Cause alotta people were sayin' you were just doin' it to get attention...

I don't need attention man, I make hit records I don't need no motherfuckin' attention, I don't do shit for attention, you know what I mean? I can make a hot record and thats gone get me all the fuckin' attention I need. I never needed to diss nobody, I been doin' my thang all my fuckin' life. If it was to get attention, I woulda fuckin SLAPPED him, to get attention, I woulda went and slapped the shit outta one of these fuckin' executives, or one of these motherfuckin' so called superstars, if I wanted to get some attention, you know what I mean? I was ridin' for my fuckin' coast, thats what the fuck I was doin', so anybody say I wanted to get attention they can suck my dick too!

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2007, 10:13:14 AM »
^great reasoning.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2007, 10:25:18 AM »
can someone upload these tracks?
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

blunts40sbitches

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • The Realness
« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2007, 12:15:29 PM »
man i hate it when unaffiliated rappers like jayz talk that blood/crip shit........especially when niggas from NY talk that shit.....fuck that that shit pisses me off too