Author Topic: The Official Football (Soccer) Thread  (Read 171694 times)

da_notorious_mack

Re: Sticky: Football (Soccer) Thread
« Reply #315 on: October 20, 2007, 07:02:36 AM »
i thought taking gerrard off in the end proved to be a good decision...shame ophil neville for denyin luca his first goal >:(

loooooooool @ benitez callin everton a long ball team and calling lescott a diver after the game

end of the dy we needed a bit of luck and got it...im just glad for the three points.

bez

« Reply #316 on: October 20, 2007, 12:54:46 PM »
i thought taking gerrard off in the end proved to be a good decision...shame ophil neville for denyin luca his first goal >:(

loooooooool @ benitez callin everton a long ball team and calling lescott a diver after the game

end of the dy we needed a bit of luck and got it...im just glad for the three points.

Fuck off you cunt. Youre fucking team is a sham. Gerrard trips over Hibbets foot and gets awarded a penality, then asks for Hibbert to be sent off the ref duly obliges. Fucking shite. You cant beat us 11 versus 11 for 90 minutes, you need us to be under handed. You are fucking shit. You had twelve men and we still gave you a game, piss poor lad. The ref is a cheating cunt, Gerrard is a cheating cunt and Rafa needs to be hung from his bollocks. Talking about Lescott dived, hes not Gerrard. Two pens we should of had and your pen wasnt even a pen nor a sending off. Fucking disgraceful, but then again you expect no less from you fucking red shite cunts. Luck has nothing to do with it. Being horrible bastards has. Cheating scum, you and the ref.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #317 on: October 20, 2007, 06:46:14 PM »
Yeah, Fuck Liverpool!

We beat the Wanderers 2-0 though :D

kemizt

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #318 on: October 21, 2007, 12:26:18 AM »

Fuck off you cunt. Youre fucking team is a sham. Gerrard trips over Hibbets foot and gets awarded a penality, then asks for Hibbert to be sent off the ref duly obliges. Fucking shite. You cant beat us 11 versus 11 for 90 minutes, you need us to be under handed. You are fucking shit. You had twelve men and we still gave you a game, piss poor lad. The ref is a cheating cunt, Gerrard is a cheating cunt and Rafa needs to be hung from his bollocks. Talking about Lescott dived, hes not Gerrard. Two pens we should of had and your pen wasnt even a pen nor a sending off. Fucking disgraceful, but then again you expect no less from you fucking red shite cunts. Luck has nothing to do with it. Being horrible bastards has. Cheating scum, you and the ref.

the overal level of the referee's performance's this season has been very poor.. seems that there's a controversial inccident more or less every week, its killing the game  :( :(

bez

« Reply #319 on: October 21, 2007, 09:36:26 AM »

the overal level of the referee's performance's this season has been very poor.. seems that there's a controversial inccident more or less every week, its killing the game  :( :(

Fucking shambolic mate.

Gerrard trips over Hibbert - he gives a pen.
The ref is gunna book Hibbert, Gerrard asks for a red card, so the ref puts his yellow away and gives Hibbert a red. If anything Gerrard should of been booked for saying that. its influencing a ref and un sportsman like conduct. Theres no difference between a player waving his hand at a ref in a 'card' gesture.
Kuty flies two feet off the ground and two foots Neville. It didnt touch him sure, but the intent was there. If you are over the ball and its two footed, its a foul, and usually a red card. He was half way up Nevilles body.
Then the scum bag doesnt give us a pen in 90mins. Typical.

Fucking shite. I wouldnt mind giving credit to Liverpool if they deserved to beat us on the day. Football is football and I usually hold my hands up and say 'yeah, you deserved to win, well done' but not this time. Nobody is talking about Liverpools win, we are talking about the ref. Thats how much of a shit victory you scored against us. Fuck off.

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #320 on: October 22, 2007, 12:43:59 AM »
hibert fouled him...last man...scoring oppotunity

only thing shambolic was the fact the ref needed re-minding it was a sending off offense

and quite amusing u forgot the perfectly good goal kuyt had dis-allowed in the 1st half

did reina even make a save from an everton player ???

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #321 on: October 22, 2007, 04:31:36 AM »
Can't wait for the CL games :D

kemizt

bez

« Reply #322 on: October 22, 2007, 05:23:45 AM »
hibert fouled him...last man...scoring oppotunity

only thing shambolic was the fact the ref needed re-minding it was a sending off offense

and quite amusing u forgot the perfectly good goal kuyt had dis-allowed in the 1st half

did reina even make a save from an everton player ???

Gerrardfouled himself. Howard hardly made a save from you lot, cheating cunts. Youre fucking shite, fuck off.

Adam Donnelly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WYTHENSHAWE
« Reply #323 on: October 22, 2007, 05:29:29 AM »
Elano the man yet again  8)

bez

« Reply #324 on: October 22, 2007, 06:01:02 AM »
Radio City have reported that referee Mark Clattenburg will face a disciplinary hearing at FA Headquarters this week following a series of errors during the Liverpool game on Saturday.

The referee is said to be facing questions on his decision making at Goodison Park, with special attention paid to his production of a yellow card for Tony Hibbert, only to change it to red after a comment was passed by Steven Gerrard.

He will face questions on the incidents involving Joleon Lescott, particularly the last minute foul by Jamie Carragher which everyone and their dog feels should have been a penalty.

The final piece of poor refereeing questioned is believed to be the two-footed lunge by Dirk Kuyt on Phil Neville - a challenge referees have told players is a straight red card offence - which resulted in the Dutchman receiving just a yellow card.

Sadly, David Moyes could also face disciplinary action following his comments after the game which questioned Mr Clattenburg, as we all know questioning a referees decisions is forbidden if you're a manager.

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #325 on: October 22, 2007, 06:45:49 AM »
rob styles did it to us @ the start of the season.....so not toomuch sympathy

im just glad it evened out 4 us....at your expense 8)

Paul

« Reply #326 on: October 22, 2007, 02:54:17 PM »
i hate steven gerrard so much
funkyfreshintheflesh

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #327 on: October 22, 2007, 03:07:06 PM »
i hate steven gerrard so much

it was funny when he got subbed, the look on his face......."who me?"

Benitez reason was a classic ,he was playing with too much passion.

The next two weeks are pretty important for the top of the table, arsenal play liverpool and then man united.

City also have chelsea this weekend.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #328 on: October 22, 2007, 08:12:53 PM »
Im glad Clattenberg is getting investivgated, me and my old man noticed the Gerrard thing as well.

The Maestro

bez

« Reply #329 on: October 23, 2007, 02:21:39 AM »
Im glad Clattenberg is getting investivgated, me and my old man noticed the Gerrard thing as well.

hes a cheat mate, thats all there is to it. Sad thing is, hes actually one of our better ref's.

He went on tour with Liverpool to Asia pre season, not as a ref, just as a friend of the team. He was seen before the game with his arms around Gerrard in a 'friendly' type of way. Fucking disgrace. The game was bigger than him. He swung it Liverpools way, thats cheating. He should be banned for a few games and made to come on television to explain why he is shite.