Author Topic: The Official Football (Soccer) Thread  (Read 171693 times)

KURUPTION-81

Re: Sticky: Football (Soccer) Thread
« Reply #330 on: October 23, 2007, 02:58:58 AM »
apparently he isnt refereeing at the weekend because he is on "holiday".

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #331 on: October 23, 2007, 03:13:12 AM »
i agree clattenburg should be re-trained

the fact he almost gave hibbert a yellow card when he was the last man and fouled a player in a goal scoring oppotunity is a disgrace

thank fuck gerrard knows the rules ;D

oh and bez i dont remember u whinin about officials when you beat us 3-0 last year ::)

bez

« Reply #332 on: October 23, 2007, 03:36:53 AM »
i agree clattenburg should be re-trained

the fact he almost gave hibbert a yellow card when he was the last man and fouled a player in a goal scoring oppotunity is a disgrace

thank fuck gerrard knows the rules ;D

oh and bez i dont remember u whinin about officials when you beat us 3-0 last year ::)

Thats because the ref was fair. Thats what happenes to yous in derby's when its ref'd fair, you get whopped. Your pal did you every favour in the game. It wasnt a cynical foul by Hibbert, if it was a foul at all. It was a coming together of legs, if anything Gerrards legs went into Hibberts. You are fucking thick. Fuck off.

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #333 on: October 23, 2007, 04:32:59 AM »
and your sour so do one!

joke is i came in sayin we were lucky...and you still felt the need to start all this "scummy so & so blah blah blah"...and it just made me laugh...because your evaluation of someone you dont know says a lot more about you than it does myself...i'd only start talking like that if i wanted to kick off a fight(which isnt an option here obviously)...so i gotta conclude you used the insults tocover up your lack of a point or youve been beggin to say that to a kopite and figured online was the safest place to do so

i dont care either way....5  wins outta 7 meetings before saturdays game blows your whole "we cant beat u" theory out the water

bez

« Reply #334 on: October 23, 2007, 05:02:46 AM »
and your sour so do one!

joke is i came in sayin we were lucky...and you still felt the need to start all this "scummy so & so blah blah blah"...and it just made me laugh...because your evaluation of someone you dont know says a lot more about you than it does myself...i'd only start talking like that if i wanted to kick off a fight(which isnt an option here obviously)...so i gotta conclude you used the insults tocover up your lack of a point or youve been beggin to say that to a kopite and figured online was the safest place to do so

i dont care either way....5  wins outta 7 meetings before saturdays game blows your whole "we cant beat u" theory out the water

You aint even a Kopite you tit. Where are you from? Why dont you support your local team. Its like me saying I support Real Madrid. Being a football fan is something that should be passed down, generation to generation, because you have followed your local team through thick and thin, not just because youre a glory hunter. You are scum, you get the ref every time. You make me sick Liverpool fans. You still arent good enough to win the league, thats because youre shite. Im not talking like this cos I want to kick off a fight, its just how I am expressing myself against you because youre team sucks. Lack of point, go back and read like my last five posts in the thread you moron.

Maybe I wouldnt say it to a Liverpool fan face to face, because that could start a fight and I am bigger than fighting over football. This is a message board mate, I can express my feeling towards you and your shitty team using whatever language I like. I might be sour, but not about the defeat, its about the ref and how you did not deserve to win.

How many of them wins has had contrevsary in because of the refs? Gerrard gets away with murder every derby, fucking disgrace. Im done with you son. Revel in your victory, but just remember that you had twelve men on the day.

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #335 on: October 23, 2007, 06:19:31 AM »
as it happens my dead grandfather was born & bred l'pool..but whatever im bored of you now..the fact you wouldnt say it offline tells me everything i need to know.....and yer sure the refs have all got it in for everton ::)...fuckin child

dead this bollox...whats everyones predictions on cl this week???

bez

« Reply #336 on: October 23, 2007, 07:06:16 AM »
zzzzzz to your offlineness. In fact I said to to a Liverpool fan in the pub last night so youre wrong. I said to him, Gerrard ran into Hibbert, the ref was with you in Asia and Kutys challenge was a defo sending off. So there.

I predict you will win, if you get a ref that awards you bullshit decisions.

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #337 on: October 23, 2007, 07:54:12 AM »
zzzzzz to your offlineness. In fact I said to to a Liverpool fan in the pub last night so youre wrong. I said to him, Gerrard ran into Hibbert, the ref was with you in Asia and Kutys challenge was a defo sending off. So there.

lol did you call him fuckin scum etc etc...or was that just me for sayin we were lucky to get a result??... ::)

whatever mate i cant be asked to carry this on...ive got my opinions on your club but ill keep them to myself...arguing with you is achieving nothing and its getting boring...plus ya comments are just getting more and more stupid...if you really wanna persist...set up a new thread so we dont clog up this one

bez

« Reply #338 on: October 24, 2007, 04:34:36 AM »

lol did you call him fuckin scum etc etc...or was that just me for sayin we were lucky to get a result??... ::)

whatever mate i cant be asked to carry this on...ive got my opinions on your club but ill keep them to myself...arguing with you is achieving nothing and its getting boring...plus ya comments are just getting more and more stupid...if you really wanna persist...set up a new thread so we dont clog up this one

Yeah fair point. Ok lets leave it at that. Ive been angry over the ref and I suppose have taken it out on you. Sorry for the insults. But I am sure you understand football will do that to a person sometimes. Peace.

Lil White Azz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Always stay G`d Up
« Reply #339 on: October 27, 2007, 09:11:14 AM »
4-1!!

Again, we scored four goals  8)

The passing sometimes was  :o

It was cool to see anderson again in the midfield...nanin's goal was great, so was tevez's first, great teamwork.....rooney and tevez have really good chemistry....Hargreaves again made some great work in front of the back four....

Lil White Azz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Always stay G`d Up
« Reply #340 on: October 27, 2007, 09:12:56 AM »
Oh yeah, chelsea (  :-X ) hammered city 6-0  ;D

Adam Donnelly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WYTHENSHAWE
« Reply #341 on: October 27, 2007, 09:56:17 AM »

Yeah just a shame your team cant  :D

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #342 on: October 27, 2007, 03:50:07 PM »
4-1!!

It was cool to see anderson again in the midfield...nanin's goal was great, so was tevez's first, great teamwork.....rooney and tevez have really good chemistry....Hargreaves again made some great work in front of the back four....

pretty much everything i wanted to say

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Lil White Azz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Always stay G`d Up
« Reply #343 on: October 28, 2007, 05:21:56 AM »

Yeah just a shame your team cant  :D

heh, true true  ;)

4-1!!

pretty much everything i wanted to say

8)

+1 for both of ya

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #344 on: October 28, 2007, 05:44:08 AM »
Just a couple of hours till all hell brakes loose on Anfield!

kemizt