Author Topic: The Official Football (Soccer) Thread  (Read 171711 times)

KURUPTION-81

Re: Sticky: Football (Soccer) Thread
« Reply #420 on: November 11, 2007, 02:53:41 PM »
... was talkin to my dad about the game, we thought blackburn would do alright away from home and with Rooney injured, Saha returning from injury and Tevez playing the role of provider I said that Ronaldo and Giggs would be threat in front of goal. seems i was sort of right. how was the performance? i didnt get to watch it...

on another note, Tranmere at home in the 2nd Round of the FA Cup.

Unfortunately couldn't see the game  :-\

it was pretty comfortable, the two quick goals killed off the game.

Was pleased to see cahill's goal against chelsea.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #421 on: November 11, 2007, 02:59:34 PM »
Yeah, Berbatov was definitely on form today and seemed to be enjoying himself too. Here's to a swift climb up the league now.

Insanity, you got a season ticket @ spurs?

bez

« Reply #422 on: November 11, 2007, 03:13:43 PM »
Class Cahill, absolutely no question. Any team in the Prem would have him.

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #423 on: November 12, 2007, 01:53:05 AM »
Yeah, Berbatov was definitely on form today and seemed to be enjoying himself too. Here's to a swift climb up the league now.

Nope, I watch most of the games over the internet if I can get them, or otherwise listen to the radio commentary. I go to a few games every season though.

JMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #424 on: November 12, 2007, 09:31:25 AM »

Nope, I watch most of the games over the internet if I can get them, or otherwise listen to the radio commentary. I go to a few games every season though.

oh right.. what sites you use to stream the matchs mate? never been able to find a tottenham match stream

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #425 on: November 12, 2007, 10:14:29 AM »

oh right.. what sites you use to stream the matchs mate? never been able to find a tottenham match stream

That's cause Spurs ain't online  ;D

kemizt

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #426 on: November 12, 2007, 11:33:14 AM »
www.freefootball.org and its forum is as good a place as any to start. Has tutorials for getting the software setup and provides links to any games that are being shown.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2007, 10:12:05 AM by On The Edge of Insanity »

JMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #427 on: November 13, 2007, 09:44:19 AM »
www.freefootball.org and its forum is a good a place and any to start. Has tutorials for getting the software setup and provides links to any games that are being shown.

+1 and thanks for the info mate.. im gonna check this out

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #428 on: November 16, 2007, 03:50:25 AM »
so, England Vs Austria tonight. what we all expecting?

personally, im not really bothered as it is just a friendly. im more interested in Israel Vs Russia tomorrow and our match with Croatia on Wednesday.

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #429 on: November 16, 2007, 03:52:16 AM »
and...

England's players are set to receive a bonus of £150,000, even if they do not qualify for Euro 2008. (The Sun)

i realise its printed in The Sun, but any bonus for not qualifing is just ridiculous.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/gossip_and_transfers/7097721.stm

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #430 on: November 16, 2007, 04:21:01 AM »
Damn those fucking national games..

kemizt

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #431 on: November 16, 2007, 04:34:25 AM »

WORD!!!!

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #432 on: November 16, 2007, 08:02:03 AM »

WORD!!!!

yup United >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>England

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

JMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #433 on: November 16, 2007, 10:13:48 AM »
ive pretty much accepted the fact that england wont qualify for euro 2008 after the russia game.. i honestly dont see Irseal getting anything from the game, Benayoun is out so there go's the biggest threat to russia.. reports also suggest that Abramovich will give each player a £100,000 bonus if they win so thats an even bigger incentive for them too win, and to make matters worse even one of Irseal coachs want russia to win.. English football in crisis  :(

gav09

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #434 on: November 16, 2007, 03:54:45 PM »
English football in crisis  :(

Word. We're lookin bad at the mo, but i cant make my mind up y. Cos all the players r playin gr8 4 their clubs but not together 4 england. Now 1st thing that comes 2 mind is 2 blame mclaren cos hes the manager and the players arent workin well 2gether, but 95% of them hav bin playin 2gether for a while now, so I dont cant really say mclaren is 2 blame 4 it. Sumfin needs 2 b dun tho, n I fink havin a quota of english players in each premier team is a gud start.
I will believe Detox when I hear a single for it and have the album in my hands.
but what if you loose your hands before Detox drops?