Author Topic: The Official Football (Soccer) Thread  (Read 171689 times)

Lil White Azz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Always stay G`d Up
Re: Sticky: Football (Soccer) Thread
« Reply #660 on: January 20, 2008, 05:15:18 AM »
Damn, it was a tough game...but we got the three points and that's the only thing that matters  8)

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #661 on: January 21, 2008, 11:13:48 AM »
didnt realise adriano had gone out on loan to sao paulo, good to see him scoring again

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #662 on: January 21, 2008, 03:04:54 PM »
 >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Mascherano>>>>>Hicks and Gilette

best player on the pitch tonight...and they wont even let Rafa sell players to buy him

swear to god after all this bullshit its not even feeling like the same club anymore

fucking yank dickheads know nothing about football or apparently business either

completely fucked....i cant even buy into the buy-out talk...because if it falls thru ill be crushed :-\

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #663 on: January 21, 2008, 03:29:05 PM »
2-2 :D

kemizt

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #664 on: January 22, 2008, 08:23:56 AM »
>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Mascherano>>>>>Hicks and Gilette

best player on the pitch tonight...and they wont even let Rafa sell players to buy him

swear to god after all this bullshit its not even feeling like the same club anymore

fucking yank dickheads know nothing about football or apparently business either

completely fucked....i cant even buy into the buy-out talk...because if it falls thru ill be crushed :-\

Dude, its liverpools own fault.

I didnt see any protests six months ago when they took over, liverpool fans were more than happy when they arrived.

So desperate to be successful again the fans were happy to see there club sold to the highest bidder,regardless of what the consequences might be.

This is the type of situation united fans feared when glazer took over, thats why they protested before the deal and continue to do now.

« Last Edit: January 22, 2008, 08:47:37 AM by KURUPTION-81 »

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #665 on: January 22, 2008, 09:55:55 AM »
thats because what they said @ the time and what theyve done are almost polar opposites

and there was opposition although i will admit i was one of that crowd..i was happy wed finally be able to compete with the finacial clout of utd/chelsea etc

if theyd said

we wont support the manager

we cant really afford a new stadium

we wont make funds available

and we want to hire klingsmann
it woulda been a different story alie??

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #666 on: January 22, 2008, 01:08:33 PM »
They did support benitez though, they gave him 50 mil to spend.

He then wants another 17 mil for mascherano, where as the owners are looking long term.

They can channel the money into the stadium and get 3 mil for everyone home match or they can give money to a manger who in my opinion cant be trusted to spend it wisely.

It wasn't the owners fault that benitez acted like a child when he was told he had to wait for a meeting. I'm surprised he still has a job, he is not achieving the results on the pitch and he has publically belittled the owners.

They shouldn't have publically come out and said they spoke to Klinsmann but there the owners and they can pick the manager.

I think Liverpool would progress if they got rid of benitez.

If liverpool were top of the league none of the fans would care , they wouldn't be trying to drive the Americans out.

But there not and thats down to benitez not the owners.

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #667 on: January 23, 2008, 03:37:04 AM »
wheres dub at?? Cause you boys got absolutely smashed!!! That is already one of my most memorable tottenham experiences ever which inturn lead to the reason why i didnt make it into work today lol.
Juande Ramos blue and white army!!

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #668 on: January 23, 2008, 05:03:28 AM »
wheres dub at?? Cause you boys got absolutely smashed!!! That is already one of my most memorable tottenham experiences ever which inturn lead to the reason why i didnt make it into work today lol.

I wasn't able to see the match
Shut the fuck up! :P
My only consolation is that it was the fucking tiny League Cup. I mean, come on - it's only Chelsea and minor teams who goes all out to win that..

But 1-5 against fucking Spurs is a disgrace.

kemizt

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #669 on: January 23, 2008, 05:23:15 AM »
wheres dub at?? Cause you boys got absolutely smashed!!! That is already one of my most memorable tottenham experiences ever which inturn lead to the reason why i didn't make it into work today lol.

My only consolation is that it was the fucking tiny League Cup. I mean, come on - it's only Chelsea and minor teams who goes all out to win that..

dude, doesn't matter what cup or trophy it is, its still a way into Europe and silverware.. You talk about how only minor teams go out to win init, but in fact its big teams like Arsenal who haven't won a cup or title in a long time, but yet you still try and underrate it as a competition.. and thats why i believe that you's will have another season of no league honours or silverware :) :)

*** also on a side note, it appears that adebayor allegedly headbutted Bentder too.

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #670 on: January 23, 2008, 05:56:43 AM »
wheres dub at?? Cause you boys got absolutely smashed!!! That is already one of my most memorable tottenham experiences ever which inturn lead to the reason why i didn't make it into work today lol.

dude, doesn't matter what cup or trophy it is, its still a way into Europe and silverware.. You talk about how only minor teams go out to win init, but in fact its big teams like Arsenal who haven't won a cup or title in a long time, but yet you still try and underrate it as a competition.. and thats why i believe that you's will have another season of no league honours or silverware :) :)

*** also on a side note, it appears that adebayor allegedly headbutted Bentder too.

It is a shite cup dude. Teams like Man Utd seem happy to get knocked out of it at times.

Fair enough if you see it as a pathway to Europe but if I was a Tottenham fan the only way I'd want to get into Europe is finishing high in the league.
NO MORE WAR

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #671 on: January 23, 2008, 05:57:36 AM »

Wenger never goes for the League Cup, that's why he play with players like Fabianski, Hoyte, Traore, Denilson, Song etc. They're not in the rotation of the first team in the Premiership, Champions League and FA-Cup. Didn't u see what players that played against the best Chelsea players last year's LC final?

Arsenal got other ways into European cups, top 4 of the PL - which means Champions League. We're still in CL, still fighting for 1st place in PL and we ain't out of the FA Cup either.
When was the last time Tottenham was in the final of CL?

*** Side note 2: (Captain) Gallas allegedly spitted on Bendtner as well  :-\

kemizt

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #673 on: January 23, 2008, 06:40:39 AM »
^Lol, ugly ass t-shit

...And it's still that wack ass League Cup final, lol

kemizt

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #674 on: January 23, 2008, 08:47:09 AM »
lol at adebayor and bendtner having a lovers tiff.