Author Topic: The Official Football (Soccer) Thread  (Read 171666 times)

da_notorious_mack

Re: Sticky: Football (Soccer) Thread
« Reply #720 on: February 05, 2008, 03:16:05 PM »
two one crouch to score first

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #721 on: February 05, 2008, 05:58:52 PM »
England will win big because Switzerland are shite, they will get over confident, the media will overhype them, they wont qualify for the next world cup, someone from another country or a referee will be made scapegoat, Capello will be sacked, Stuart Pearce will be hired and then the whole excercise will be repated.

The Maestro

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #722 on: February 06, 2008, 01:49:52 AM »
England will win big because Switzerland are shite, they will get over confident, the media will overhype them, they wont qualify for the next world cup, someone from another country or a referee will be made scapegoat, Capello will be sacked, Stuart Pearce will be hired and then the whole excercise will be repated.

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #723 on: February 06, 2008, 12:30:54 PM »
"Wes Brown is having a shocker" - BBC Sport

suprise, suprise. he's shite.

work til 10, will miss the whole game...

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #724 on: February 06, 2008, 12:49:20 PM »
Wales is up front :-X

kemizt

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #725 on: February 07, 2008, 06:43:27 AM »
"Wes Brown is having a shocker" - BBC Sport

suprise, suprise. he's shite.

work til 10, will miss the whole game...

its strange with brown. Generally with united he is cool , calm and copsed and puts in a good performance. With england he just goes to pieces.

Went to the game but felt more like a neutral, the only time i was really interested was when a united player had the ball.

The media and fans have driven me away from england.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #726 on: February 07, 2008, 06:45:26 AM »
Wales is up front :-X

We lost 0-3 in Wrexham  :-[

kemizt

bez

« Reply #727 on: February 07, 2008, 04:03:50 PM »
England really are shite aint they.

David James - Erratic
Wes Brown - Not good enough
Cole - Made too many forward runs - left the left back position too open

The system - 1 up front? England should play 4-4-2, easy enough. Im still going to be very critical about us until I see what and who we play in major games. I think what we've got to remember is that some of these players will be older and slower and even maybe retired by the time a big game comes along. Thats why I cant see how playing David James instead of Carson is a good thing.

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #728 on: February 07, 2008, 07:27:29 PM »
England really are shite aint they.

David James - Erratic
Wes Brown - Not good enough
Cole - Made too many forward runs - left the left back position too open

The system - 1 up front? England should play 4-4-2, easy enough. Im still going to be very critical about us until I see what and who we play in major games. I think what we've got to remember is that some of these players will be older and slower and even maybe retired by the time a big game comes along. Thats why I cant see how playing David James instead of Carson is a good thing.

Tend to agree with you m8.

The Maestro

Invincible

« Reply #729 on: February 07, 2008, 08:32:25 PM »
I can't see many exciting games comin from England now with Cappello in charge. I couldn't care if went through a whole major tournament winning 1-0 as long as we win a major trophy under him. With a CV like his I can't why we cant win a major trophy.

bez

« Reply #730 on: February 08, 2008, 12:51:37 PM »
I can't see many exciting games comin from England now with Cappello in charge. I couldn't care if went through a whole major tournament winning 1-0 as long as we win a major trophy under him. With a CV like his I can't why we cant win a major trophy.

Because its England, we are always overhyped by our stupid media. I wonder how our national team would do if the media wern't so critical.

Invincible

« Reply #731 on: February 08, 2008, 08:54:01 PM »
So its the biggest derby in the game of football today. United v City. I'm sensing a close match but with the home advantage we will come out on top.

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #732 on: February 08, 2008, 11:02:21 PM »
So its the biggest derby in the game of football today. United v City. I'm sensing a close match but with the home advantage we will come out on top.

LOL Sorry mate it isnt even the biggest derby in England. Anyways, United will win.

The Maestro

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #733 on: February 09, 2008, 07:19:32 AM »

LOL Sorry mate it isnt even the biggest derby in England. Anyways, United will win.

To me united v liverpool is a bigger derby, but from citys perspective this is the game they want to win the most.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #734 on: February 09, 2008, 10:28:36 AM »
So its the biggest derby in the game of football today.

Wow. If you even get a few Man Utd fans to agree with you on that you are a hero, never mind everyone else.
NO MORE WAR