Author Topic: The Official Football (Soccer) Thread  (Read 171723 times)

KURUPTION-81

Re: Sticky: Football (Soccer) Thread
« Reply #750 on: February 11, 2008, 04:54:25 PM »
^^^Fink the scarves were given away m8.

But u were rite, we were shite, dint deserve anymore, city closed us down n won the game in doin it.

yeah the scarfs were given away, when you arrived at your seat there was a pack that contained a scarf , a letter from david gill and a replica of the programme of the first mach after munich against sheffield wednesday.

I wont be giving mine away but people are selling them on ebay, the highest at the mo is at £6,800 

Plenty going for between £2,000 and £5,000.

http://search.ebay.co.uk/%2Fmunich-scarves_W0QQ_trksidZm37QQdfspZ32QQfromZR40QQfsooZ2QQfsopZ3QQlredZmunichQ20scarvesQQsbrsrtZd

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #751 on: February 11, 2008, 05:09:19 PM »
Why would anyone sell there's now? Must be pretty strapped for cash, if they waited ten years how much could they get for it?

The Maestro

bez

« Reply #752 on: February 12, 2008, 07:49:21 AM »
Ive heard Man Utd are trying to get them all pulled off ebay.

TO be honest, I dont see anything wrong with selling it. Its the way of the world. You cant seriously expect every person to keep and cherish the stuff they got. I mean, its not like Its going to be worth anything in the future because there was something like 70,000 made. Fuck it, let people sell them. All the sellers are doing is proving they dont give a shit. Not real Man Utd fans.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #753 on: February 12, 2008, 03:57:20 PM »

TO be honest, I dont see anything wrong with selling it. Its the way of the world. You cant seriously expect every person to keep and cherish the stuff they got. I mean, its not like Its going to be worth anything in the future because there was something like 70,000 made. Fuck it, let people sell them. All the sellers are doing is proving they dont give a shit. Not real Man Utd fans.

yeah they are always going to be people who want to make some easy money, im more suprised people would pay so much for it.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #754 on: February 12, 2008, 06:33:52 PM »

yeah they are always going to be people who want to make some easy money, im more suprised people would pay so much for it.

That's the thing.

Someone wants to buy a scarf for 15k which cost you nothing and basically ain't really worth anything.

It is from the memorial game but it's not like one of the United players who died was wearing it or something.

15 grand for one of those scarfs, you've gotta have a screw loose.
NO MORE WAR

bez

« Reply #755 on: February 14, 2008, 09:23:58 AM »
Good win for us last night.

Only team in Europe that have a 100% record now, including Champs league :)

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #756 on: February 14, 2008, 09:49:45 AM »

Brann's shite ;)

kemizt

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #757 on: February 14, 2008, 03:02:47 PM »
Good result for Aberdeen. Cant see them going through, but still a credible result.

The Maestro

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #758 on: February 14, 2008, 03:47:28 PM »
Good result for Aberdeen. Cant see them going through, but still a credible result.

Can't decide who's result was better, theirs or Bolton's.
NO MORE WAR

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #759 on: February 14, 2008, 06:16:53 PM »

To be fair, Bolton have some quality players (Campo won a champions league, Jaaskaleinen is class and so is that prick diouf). Aberdeen have.....Eh, Ricky Foster?

The Maestro

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #760 on: February 14, 2008, 06:56:19 PM »

To be fair, Bolton have some quality players (Campo won a champions league, Jaaskaleinen is class and so is that prick diouf). Aberdeen have.....Eh, Ricky Foster?

Fair point.

Aberdeen truly are pish.
NO MORE WAR

bez

« Reply #761 on: February 15, 2008, 07:34:20 AM »

Brann's shite ;)

You can only beat whats in front of you. Plus they are champions in their own right and are a decent time, not shite, decent.

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #762 on: February 16, 2008, 11:40:59 AM »
terrible day for City today... Rochdale sneaking a winner in the last minute @ Valley Parade... devastated...

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #763 on: February 16, 2008, 11:50:14 AM »

Brann's shite ;)

You can only beat whats in front of you. Plus they are champions in their own right and are a decent time, not shite, decent.

I just don't like them :P

kemizt

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #764 on: February 16, 2008, 05:44:03 PM »
What a day, thrashed arsenal 4-0 and the mighty liverpool were knocked out by little old barnsley at anfield.

The Rafaloution rolls on, please dont fire him !!!!