Author Topic: The Official Football (Soccer) Thread  (Read 171744 times)

KURUPTION-81

Re: Sticky: Football (Soccer) Thread
« Reply #870 on: March 17, 2008, 02:13:02 PM »
really hope newcastle get relagated. Maybe then newcastle fans will realise that they have never been any good and dont deserve silverwear due to the fact they have a large fan base.

Even though there average attendance was only 15,000 a couple of seasons before they came back up to the prem league.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

bez

« Reply #871 on: March 17, 2008, 02:48:39 PM »
Bad performance, oh well, maybe if we had a ref on our side we could of done better :)

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #872 on: March 17, 2008, 03:03:58 PM »
Bad performance, oh well, maybe if we had a ref on our side we could of done better :)

lol i wonder what club you could be talking about  . Yellow here, yellow there and a red ;D

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Boo-Yaa †

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Keep the Faith
« Reply #873 on: March 18, 2008, 09:10:36 AM »
Anyone know what kind off odds you'd get for newcastle to get relegated?

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #874 on: March 18, 2008, 12:26:41 PM »
4-1 on Bet 365, would have got much better odds than that when they first appointed Keegan though.

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #875 on: March 18, 2008, 12:59:51 PM »

it's true mike elleray might have done a better job up front than Lescott ::)

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #876 on: March 19, 2008, 05:42:55 PM »
so Man Utd win 2-0 and go 3 points clear, Tottenham 4 - 4 Chelsea, wow. i wanna see some highlights of that game.

Invincible

« Reply #877 on: March 19, 2008, 07:53:23 PM »
so Man Utd win 2-0 and go 3 points clear, Tottenham 4 - 4 Chelsea, wow. i wanna see some highlights of that game.

Me too. that is twice Chelsea have conceeded 4 this season now. Unbelievable.

Ronaldo again. 33 goals :o Where would we of been without him this season? I'm not gonna lie, if we didn't have him we would probably just be playing for a Champions League place.

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #878 on: March 20, 2008, 02:57:14 AM »
We could have won it at the end as well; Cudicini had to make a brilliant save from Berbatov in stoppage time.

Ashley Cole should have been sent off for a terrible challenge on Hutton at the back end of the first half and then had the cheek to complain about being booked to the referee - along with three or four teammates.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #879 on: March 20, 2008, 04:30:30 AM »
so Man Utd win 2-0 and go 3 points clear

We lost Premier League last weekend :'(

kemizt

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #880 on: March 20, 2008, 04:32:46 AM »
We could have won it at the end as well; Cudicini had to make a brilliant save from Berbatov in stoppage time.

Ashley Cole should have been sent off for a terrible challenge on Hutton at the back end of the first half and then had the cheek to complain about being booked to the referee - along with three or four teammates.

thats chelsea for you...they always try intimidating referees

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #881 on: March 20, 2008, 01:17:13 PM »

Ronaldo again. 33 goals :o Where would we of been without him this season? I'm not gonna lie, if we didn't have him we would probably just be playing for a Champions League place.

i wouldnt say go that far, i think other players would have stepped up . Got to be careful we don't rely on him to much.

thats chelsea for you...they always try intimidating referees

yeah im sure once again they will be warned about there future conduct .

i wish a ref would book john terry every incident he is in the refs face screaming at him, and foaming at the mouth  like some rabbi possessed dog.

cole should have gone if not for the tackle then a second yellow for his behaviour to the ref.

Invincible

« Reply #882 on: March 20, 2008, 03:21:13 PM »

i wouldnt say go that far, i think other players would have stepped up . Got to be careful we don't rely on him to much.

Lets be honest, who else has as much quality as he does. Scholes is still great but he is not the player he used to be, same with Giggs, Nani and Anderson are only in their 1st season and it took them a while to adapt, and Carrick and Hargreaves are not known for their scoring capabilities. And with only 3 strikers, 1 being saha who seems to of forgot how to score, goals may well of been hard to come by. Alot of draws would of been on the cards.

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #883 on: March 20, 2008, 05:53:02 PM »
Im sure if united didnt have Ronaldo, Fergie would have made a signing that made up for it. Berbatov maybe.

The Maestro

Invincible

« Reply #884 on: March 20, 2008, 07:30:09 PM »

Not sure if you've seen them yet

http://www.footyhighlights.com/?p=296

This site is the shit.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2008, 07:33:59 PM by dopewhiterapper »